forum

Want a avatar? ~「Kuran's desings」 ~ ♫ ♪ -CLOSED FOR A TIME-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuran Deus
Well.. I don't know where to put this xD! then here is good I think(?) Tell me if isn't ; ; Sorry peppy
I like to use the Ps <3 Then.. The people who don't know how to use it.. or don't want, or are so lazy to try, I don't know!
Can ask here for one :3

Request:
Size: (I recommend 128x128 ~ That's the size of Osu's avatar and it's well xD)
Character or Image: (Yeah, of what you want.. can be a link ~ or the name of the character! only specify please)
Details: (How the nick you want, colours, fonts. If it is creepy, cute, etc).

--> Please, I'm a person, and I'm lazy too xD Then... Hurry up me if you want BUT always for message and not here :3
--> If you ask for a avatar, please use it or I'll cry Q_Q
--> The limit is two avatar in same time, yeah? :3
--> Ah, I don't know japanese xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bueno... No sé donde poner esto xD! entonces creo que aquí está bien(?). Díganme si no ; ; Perdón Peppy
Me gusta usar el Ps <3 Entonces.. las personas que no sepan usarlo, no quieran, o son muy flojas para intentar, no sé!
Pueden pedir aquí uno :3

Peticiones:
Tamaño: (Recomiendo 128x128 ~ es el tamaño de los avatares de Osu, y está bien xD)
Imagen o personaje: (Sí, de qué quieres... puede ser el link ~ o el nombre del personaje! sólo especifíca por favor)
Detalles: (Como el nick que quieres, colores, fuentes. Si es espeluznante, lindo/tierno, etc)

--> Por favor, soy una persona, y soy floja también xD Entonces... apúrame si quieres PERO siempre por mensaje y no aquí :3
--> Si pides un avatar, por favor úsalo o lloraré Q_Q
--> El limite son dos avatar al mismo tiempo, si? :3
--> Ah, no sé japonés xD

Now examples:
Ahora ejemplos:

SPOILER
128x128

100x100

Bigger(?):

Sorry for the bad english, and that!
Siento el mal inglés, y eso!
Galkan
Please do not use bright colours in posts, they are less readable 'cause of this.
About examples, they are pretty decent, there are people here who surely would like that ;-) Good Luck.
Kira_old2
Like your examples. I was hoping to request someone who I can find to create me a nice avatar. I would like one.

Size: 128x128
Character: Kira Yamato
Details: "Kira" visibly embedded in the avatar; color of font such that it stands out; font may be of what seems most befitting to you. If possible, a transparent background would be nice.

Thanks in advance.
GladiOol
Make me a cake. 128x128
You deside how it will look like, but this Chocolate cake of mine is getting old.
dkun
May we use ones already listed in the spoiler? :)
Shael_old
Character or Image: Hijikate from gintama
Details: hmm, somehow "demonic" if you get what i mean
Topic Starter
Kuran Deus
I'm not in my computer -.- and this haven't the Ps, I'll do your request coming house, really thanks you.

Kira, with trasparent background you say like a render? ~

and dkun, say me what avatar you want cause' some are used yet ; ; , if it isn't obviously you can :3
Kira_old2
GladiOol and dkun's avatar would be what I mean by having a transparent background. In other words, no background and preferably only the character's face. If it is too difficult to create, however, please do not feel obliged to strictly abide by my preferences.
maal
Just make me one. 128x128. this is completely free of choice! :3
Pokebis
Make something western styled.
Quaraezha
Hi, I like you already.
Sleep Powder
ooo, make me a Black Rock Shooter avatar or a Sakamoto from Nichijou avatar... or just something colorful.
Topic Starter
Kuran Deus
I'm sorry for delay ~ But are here :3

Kira:
SPOILER

I did try with this ~ Hope you like >.<

GladiOol:
SPOILER

It is a... cake owo xD

Shael:
SPOILER

It was so dark(?) O: Hope you like it.

Emaal:
SPOILER

The kanji says ''music'' ~ Hope I choice well ; ;

Pokebis:
SPOILER

I did it... Western xD I think(???) Hope you like it :3

SPOILER

I choice Black Rock Shooter cause' I love it so much >.< Hope was good ~

If you don't like it, can say me, I'll try again ~ so Thanks you
Quaraezha

I liked this one :3
Source please?
Topic Starter
Kuran Deus
source? ~~ you say the font or image (? sorry bad english >.<
Quaraezha
I was gonna say image. but now that I think of it, the font is pretty cool too.
So yeah, both of them <3
Shael_old
thanks kuras, i'll use it later:3
maal

Kuran Deus wrote:

Emaal:
SPOILER

The kanji says ''music'' ~ Hope I choice well ; ;

omg yes, this is so awesome! thank you soooo much! :3
Sleep Powder
Thank you~
Kira_old2

Kuran Deus wrote:

Kira:
SPOILER

I did try with this ~ Hope you like >.<
I like it; extremely well done. :)

Thanks a bunch!
Verdisphena
Buena suerte, tienes futuro en esto, muy geniales los avatares ;)
oh you
Dusalty
Can you make a drawing from photo?
Topic Starter
Kuran Deus
Huum, I can't I think... I draw too, but from a photo sounds hard to me D: then I can't promise a good work.

I can do a type-of-drawing not drawing for me xD but like the style.

PD: Gracias Verdisphena :3
Dusalty
Ok well... Could you make avatar where's dark haired U.S marine or something like that
boat
make me something more weird, disturbing, alternative, seizure-esque e.t.c then my current (and previous) avatar and i will love you forever
Kei
Waa *-* te quedan muy lindos!

Me haces uno amí? :3 Uno de Gakupo Kamui (Vocaloid) 128x128. Uno chibi de él se veria mas lindo creo :3 y que tenga mi nick! :D si se hace muy largo de poner mi nick le pones solo "Kei" y ya queda bien también :3.
Muchas gracias :) ~
Ekaru
Character: Exveemon (Put Safe Search on while googling him, BTW. Digimon has a highly perverted fanbase)
Details: Just a good-looking image of Exveemon, please. No blood or anything like that - just needs to look good, and not be chibi or anything like that.
show more