1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
맵 좋네요 :)
태고맵도 있으면 좋겠다 헠헠<
Star >w</~☆
posted
mp3파일이 음질이 확연히 깨지더군요 ;ㅅ;
그래서 인터넷에서 고음질 다운받아 192로 컨버팅하고
시작부분이 지금 mp3파일이랑 다르길래
정확히 컷팅했습니다 =ㅅ=
뭐 뒷부분은 손을 댈 필요가 없으니... 1분 30초로 늘어난건 신경 안쓰셔도 됨당 'ㅅ'

http://puu.sh/3R4J

송폴더에서 mp3 이걸로 바꾸고 풀업로드 해주세요~=w=/
posted

kds7769 wrote:

mp3파일이 음질이 확연히 깨지더군요 ;ㅅ;
그래서 인터넷에서 고음질 다운받아 192로 컨버팅하고
시작부분이 지금 mp3파일이랑 다르길래
정확히 컷팅했습니다 =ㅅ=
뭐 뒷부분은 손을 댈 필요가 없으니... 1분 30초로 늘어난건 신경 안쓰셔도 됨당 'ㅅ'

http://puu.sh/3R4J

송폴더에서 mp3 이걸로 바꾸고 풀업로드 해주세요~=w=/


좋은 파일 감사함니다~ :)
posted
Star :)                            
posted
不会mod...打着感觉不错就给个star^^感觉还有一些小的地方不太流畅...但我不会做图啊^^
P.S.建议还是把skin去掉比较好^^感觉很花...另外Rika大神要教我做图啊^^
posted
Annyeonghaseyo

General
* You need an approachcircle.png to avoid using some weird approachcircle.png (e.g. heart approachcircle)
* Can you find the better MP3? The MP3 quality is bad

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easy
00:14:288 (5) - The tail slider is touch the HP Bar (47% Nazi)
00:22:798 (1) - Remove whistle
00:24:500 (3) - ^

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal
00:11:734 (8,1) - No jumps/huge distance in normal diff please
00:22:798 (1) - The slider is touch the HP Bar (47% Nazi)
00:28:543 (5) - This slider is having a hidden sliderbody and too much repeating slider. Please change it, or the beginner/average will go confusing

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard
00:05:777 (5) - Spacing error
00:14:288 (2,3,4,5,6) - ^ (please fix everything)
00:28:543 (9) - I'm pretty sure that the head slider is overlapped by hitburst

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insane
00:28:543 (9) - New combo
01:02:585 (5,6,7) - The slider is touch the HP Bar (47% Nazi)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's all
posted

Leorda wrote:

Annyeonghaseyo

General
* You need an approachcircle.png to avoid using some weird approachcircle.png (e.g. heart approachcircle)
* Can you find the better MP3? The MP3 quality is bad
<<have change

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easy
00:14:288 (5) - The tail slider is touch the HP Bar (47% Nazi)
00:22:798 (1) - Remove whistle
00:24:500 (3) - ^


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal
00:11:734 (8,1) - No jumps/huge distance in normal diff please
00:22:798 (1) - The slider is touch the HP Bar (47% Nazi)
00:28:543 (5) - This slider is having a hidden sliderbody and too much repeating slider. Please change it, or the beginner/average will go confusing


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard
00:05:777 (5) - Spacing error
00:14:288 (2,3,4,5,6) - ^ (please fix everything)
00:28:543 (9) - I'm pretty sure that the head slider is overlapped by hitburst

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insane
00:28:543 (9) - New combo
01:02:585 (5,6,7) - The slider is touch the HP Bar (47% Nazi)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's all
Thank you for the mod and stars :)
posted
I thought the artist was KOTOKO.

But how should I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
posted
hi :)

[Insane]
00:56:628 (3) - Confused by changing the speed of the slider suddenly.
Do I somehow? (Displays speed in the storyboard, etc.)
posted

cacipan wrote:

hi :)

[Insane]
00:56:628 (3) - Confused by changing the speed of the slider suddenly.
Do I somehow? (Displays speed in the storyboard, etc.)
This I want to never mind,Thank the stars.
posted
mp3 파일 바꾸시면서 offset이 약간 바뀐 것 같습니다
680내외로 설정하는게 좋을 것 같지만 신중하게 생각하세요 바꾸면 kiai 어쩌구도 다 바꿔야 하니까.... ㅜㅜ

그 외에 특별한 문제는 없네요 잘 만드셨어요 :)
posted

minyeob wrote:

mp3 파일 바꾸시면서 offset이 약간 바뀐 것 같습니다
680내외로 설정하는게 좋을 것 같지만 신중하게 생각하세요 바꾸면 kiai 어쩌구도 다 바꿔야 하니까.... ㅜㅜ

그 외에 특별한 문제는 없네요 잘 만드셨어요 :)


고맙습니다~minyeob님 파일 바꾸면서 오프셋도 조절했어요 :)
posted
:roll:

star
posted
Done.
Add Tags sorda and s_o_r_d_a Please
Also maybe need this song Singer and character inTags

Download: RO-KYU-BU! - SHOOT! (TV Size) (Kawayi Rika) [S o r d a's Hard].osu
posted

S o r d a wrote:

Done.
Add Tags sorda and s_o_r_d_a Please
Also maybe need this song Singer and character inTags



Guest diff added!
Thank you :)
posted
sTaR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

저 한국인이에요.
필리핀 아님.
posted
LOLIKYU-BU!
posted
nice mapset~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so loliloliloliloliloli lol
fighto~~~~~~~
posted
the map is very well done. Although I do feel some rough parts in the insane diff, but over all, it is amazing that you are able to create such wondeful map at this rank. I see a lot potential in you! keep up the good work! =D

I'll be finishing up your A-channel RUN diff. It's my first time mapping so please don't get mad at me if my map really sucks xD

Fight-O!
posted
whatever i trying to say .... it keep told me that my msg is toooooooooooooooooooo short........ D:
show more
Please sign in to reply.