1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

"Easy" actually doesn't mean just "boring as hell", a repetition of based pattern that don't even follow nearly music is actually really boring to play-
So it would be better to have an actually fun Easy rather than a just boring 2/2 rhythmn that makes nosense to the music.
Don't worry, i saw even people with MANY ranked maps do boring easies.
Use those comboburst
I never think easy is fun so I dunno :\

I try to make easy follow the beat instead of vocals. But this song is kinda hard because there are some parts that starts on a red tick.

Thanks for the combobursts.
posted
try to use a little bit of 1/2, some 1/1 and many 2/1 notes. Plus use long sliders(as you did) and short slider (distant 2/1 or 1/1 notes), try to make your easies more fun to play.... ( try to see my Haku's Easy there )

You can choose to follow Vocal or Beat too when making easies, just remember to follow and start+end of vocal and similiar ( and to every sillabus ) or make use of drums ( just not follow every drums.. but for example do like
O - O - O O O (the O are white ticks Notes, the - are empty White Ticks ) and don't disregard using 1/2 notes like O = Oo- O ( the O = O is a 2/1 long slider, the o is a red ticks note )
posted
hi~ qilliam~ :)
my some tips.
Do an almost perfect.


[Insane]

00:13:010 (4) - add NC.
01:27:357 (2,3,4) - Suggestion Display JUMP.


[Hard]

01:14:687 (7) - Suggestion Overlap to 01:14:873 (1).

[Normal]

HP+1 ?

[Easy]

nice job~


good luck~
posted

Kawayi Rika wrote:

hi~ qilliam~ :)
my some tips.
Do an almost perfect.


[Insane]

00:13:010 (4) - add NC. no
01:27:357 (2,3,4) - Suggestion Display JUMP. no


[Hard]

01:14:687 (7) - Suggestion Overlap to 01:14:873 (1). no

[Normal]

HP+1 ? ok. I didn't notice normal and easy had the same HP drain

[Easy]

nice job~


good luck~

thanks for modding
posted
Hiya~ Modding as requested.

General
  1. 00:13:708 - snap this timing section D: (should be at 00:13:755)


ermm. that was the only thing i could find >_> Cool mapset, have a star~
posted

Wiinter wrote:

Hiya~ Modding as requested.

General
  1. 00:13:708 - snap this timing section D: (should be at 00:13:755)


ermm. that was the only thing i could find >_> Cool mapset, have a star~
It's intentional so even if you hit the note early it'll still play the correct audio settings.
posted

Skin

  1. peppy wrote:

    Don't make skinned elements larger than template skin dimensions. This is especially true for combobusts.
    The dafault size of comboburst is 388x767(EDIT 500x767 is the limit) pixels, please don't over this size

Easy

  1. Emm, I can't say there are anything wrong is this diff., just, too many red tick notes, that might be congfusing for noob maybe

Normal

  1. 01:01:457 (1) - Why not just put this note a usual spacing? not a big deal anyway

Hard

  1. 00:59:407 (1) - I feel here should be note or slider at 00:59:593, 00:59:780, the 00:59:407 one sounds awkward

Connect me in-game when you have any reply, forum PM is fine though, in-game PM is better :)

EDIT : Comboburst size fixed, and mapper want to keep the stuff in this map
nice mapset, bubble!
posted

qilliam wrote:

Wiinter wrote:

Hiya~ Modding as requested.

General
  1. 00:13:708 - snap this timing section D: (should be at 00:13:755)


ermm. that was the only thing i could find >_> Cool mapset, have a star~
It's intentional so even if you hit the note early it'll still play the correct audio settings.
Ah, I see it now :P Sorry
posted
Actually the issue was fixed was fixed in a previous build, so long as a timing section covers a note (or is on it) it will play the note's audio settings no matter if u hit early or not, however that's not a reason to pop a bubble and i havent checked the map, but wanted to let you know.
posted

Sakura Hana wrote:

Actually the issue was fixed was fixed in a previous build, so long as a timing section covers a note (or is on it) it will play the note's audio settings no matter if u hit early or not, however that's not a reason to pop a bubble and i havent checked the map, but wanted to let you know.
ahh ok. Thanks for letting me know
posted
It is the first map hmm...
hope that there's no more endless 1/2 in next map.
ranked.
posted
congrats!
posted
gratz qilliam
posted
thank you so much I love this song XD
posted
gratz GJ
posted
풀버젼을 하되 Easy는 하지 말아 주시고요
Normal은 500만 점 미만으로,
Hard는 만점 점수는 1000만 점에서 1500만 점으로 해주시고요.
Insane은 만점 점수는 2000만 점에서 2800만 점 사이로 해주세요.
Insane 만들 때 점프 반드시 넣어 주세요.(점프: 거리가 먼 노트)
Please sign in to reply.