- Remove the bgfull.rar from /sb folder. Done
- 00:02:890 (6) - Sliders such as this one don't represent the song correctly. The sound on its end sounds off from sounds at 00:02:890 - and 00:02:484 - . Having a slider at 00:02:484 - would make sense, but this one not. I recommend using a slider at 00:02:484 - instead or removing the slider completely, this applies to 00:15:862 (6) - as well. Removing the slider completely would be a better choice as you haven't been using any sliders in similar parts. I tried to vary stuff and also i feel like using slider tails is more pleasant way of representing music here
- 00:30:052 (1,2,3) - Increasing the spacing while the song gets calmer for sake of symmetry makes very little sense. Relevance to the song should always have a higher priority than a symmetrical design. Fixed
- 00:55:187 (1,2) - Having two circles here instead of a slider makes it quite disconnected from 00:52:754 (1,2,3) - which is quite related to this part. I recommend making it into a circle as you've done for 00:20:322 (1,2,3,1) - . This is different from 00:07:349 (1,2,3,1,2) - , where using two circles is okay. Fixed
- 01:04:640 (1) - You should probably use a silent hitnormal for the sliderend as it lands on no sound and therefore having it audible doesn't sound so well. Fixed
- 00:11:403 (4) - This slider doesn't represent the song correctly. The click emphasis at 00:12:214 - seems to be missing, it's present in the rest of the map though, so this feels out of place. actually that down beat is not that strong to be 100% clickable and i feel like reverse slider here fits nicely
- 00:46:268 - After this point, the spacing is increased for no apparent reason. The intensity of the song remains the same as 00:33:295 - which is an identical part. Fixed
- 00:23:565 (2) - Sounds too quiet. It's the only place where 10% volume is used (apart from the end), it's very hard to hear.
Other difficulties have this at 15% and it sounds well. Fixed
- We believe that some parts should be more simple. 00:05:119 (2,3) - and 00:37:552 (2) - is not necessary, it will only lead to random miss. You are only using it 2 times, so it's very surprising. in my opinion using stacks in normal is necessary for newbies to progress in this game
- Also, check the whole map for some circles that are not needed. There are places where they following too quiet sounds, so you can use them somewhere else, where it fits more. Don't be afraid of using 2/1 sliders, it could make the map a bit more interesting. everything seems ok for me, sounds are audible enough
- The map is very inconsistent. Some parts are very active, like 00:20:322 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - you have a lot of clicking and you suddenly go to 00:25:187 (3,4,1,2) - . Then you have 00:46:268 (1,2,3,4) - and suddenly go to 00:49:511 (1,2,3) - (this one is really an important one) Try to take a few more looks at the map and make it more consistent, map the same amount of things in every section. Don't just change things at random. 00:07:349 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - I felt like this is a kiai section and mapped it more intensively than the others, also i think it is pretty consistent through parts..
- 00:17:079 (1,2,3) - This is similar to above, but mainly the slider at 00:18:295 (2) - should be different. The rhythm you have to play is very unclear, especially for Easy. rhythm is pretty easy here, remade 00:49:511 (1,2,3) this though
- 00:13:025 (4,1) - This part can be a bit confusing for easy. The circle doesn't lead to the slider and the player may click the head of slider. Try to move it somewhere else, so it's easy to understand. Fixed
- 01:01:701 (4,1,2,1) - You should improve the spacing here. You have some weird changes here. For example, the time between two objects is longer,
but spacing is lower. You should take a more careful look at this. spacing changes accordingly to timing changes so I think it is suitable here