forum

switched hands for control, need help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Billieilish
I recently got a tablet for osu. It's really nice and I would recommend it for anyone. However, I'm left handed. I used the mouse in my right hand and got up to about 3.9 stars for it. When I switched I suddenly couldn't tap fast enough with my right hand. My left hand can do it fine though. I need to know how to tap faster with my right hand so that I can do harder songs. When I switched, I could do 5 star songs with relax on and get like 90% on them. I would like to be able to do the 5 star songs sometime
Eduwarudo
As with anything, it takes time and practice to get better at something. I know it's the age old osu advice of "play more git gud" but if you are left handed, you should see more improvement if you have the tablet pen in you left than if you held it in your right.
Sandy Hoey
5 star at 619 pp

*internal screaming*

But for real though, you just need to keep practicing. just like it took time to get up to the point where your left hand was able to keep up, you are going to have to go through that same process
Topic Starter
Billieilish

Sandy Hoey wrote:

5 star at 619 pp

*internal screaming*

But for real though, you just need to keep practicing. just like it took time to get up to the point where your left hand was able to keep up, you are going to have to go through that same process
well, I can do a 5 star song on relax mode. My aim is actually pretty good on pen, I can get 90% with that. that's why I'm so frustrated when I can't tap fast enough for a 3.8 star song
KupcaH
RELAX MEANS NOTHING
Sandy Hoey

KupcaH wrote:

RELAX MEANS NOTHING
It's like say I can swing a baseball bat without hitting myself in the face, so I am good at baseball. It doesnt add up
Sayorie
Snap better, stabilize your aim, practice more jumps. Basically play more, WITHOUT RELAX.
hayate13

Sandy Hoey wrote:

5 star at 619 pp

*internal screaming*

gave me cancer
JigglePhysic

squaggly wrote:

I recently got a tablet for osu.
gave me cancer
Sayorie

squaggly wrote:

osu.
gave me cancer
Deva
I SS'd airman with relax get on my level

Airman best map ever