forum

Kagamine Rin - Meltdown (EXIT TRANCE remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Konkord
*star**star**star**star**star**star**star**star**star**star**star**star**star**star*
OnosakiHito
Taiko guest diff. finished. It has some tricky patterns, but the lvl is still normal.
Please use the BG and write my name into the TAGs, so I can check your latest updates.
Thank you for accepting it.

Download: Kagamine Rin - Meltdown (EXIT TRANCE remix) (galvenize) [Ono's Taiko Oni].osu
Cat
Star dear.
Star dear.
Star dear.
Star dear.
Star dear.
Star dear.
Star dear.
Backfire
Taiko-
00:00:020 (1) - This goes to the tick right next to it o-o
00:04:770 (1) - D or Spinner.
00:07:020 (4) - k
00:15:687 - d
00:29:437 (1) - D
01:01:437 (1,2,3,4,5) - D?
01:23:770 - D
01:24:103 - K
01:29:270 (1,1,1) - ddd
01:44:103 (1,1,1,1,2) - alllll don. Sections like this with that sexy synth un un un un un sound should be don.
Since this map is sort of copy pastad *looks like it to me* just repeat anything I found in there to its correlation sections. Derp derp.
OnosakiHito

Backfire wrote:

Taiko-
00:00:020 (1) - This goes to the tick right next to it o-o Wrong. I will not change it.
00:04:770 (1) - D or Spinner. No, it's okay how it is. D would is not ideal for it, and Spinner is nothing for me.
00:07:020 (4) - k Uff, hear the sound. It could be k, but it is still deeper as the one after.
00:15:687 - d Noooooo
00:29:437 (1) - D It's the "ji" I'm following not the sound.
01:01:437 (1,2,3,4,5) - D? There is no sound for a big D.
01:23:770 - D No sound for D. But I used a k instead of a d because of the voice.
01:24:103 - K I extra didn't used a big K here.
01:29:270 (1,1,1) - ddd kdk fit's much better because of the sound...
01:44:103 (1,1,1,1,2) - alllll don. Sections like this with that sexy synth un un un un un sound should be don. Oi, that's right. Changed.
Since this map is sort of copy pastad *looks like it to me* just repeat anything I found in there to its correlation sections. Derp derp.
Well, thank you for the mod Backfire, but you still look too superficial when you mod a map.
Don't forget that there are more sounds, not just the forground. Background voice and high or down tensed sounds(Bass) are also importand.
Before you begin to mod, you need to find out which style the mapper has choosen and what actually he is mapping(Example: the "ji" one).
See it is as help from my site, for further moddings.

About copy and past: Copy and past means what it means -> Copy and past. That means, a whole section has been coped.
Not ddd/kkk/kdkd/dkd which are choosen often.
Also for further moding: I'm mapping never with this type of map-style.

Download: Kagamine Rin - Meltdown (EXIT TRANCE remix) (galvenize) [Ono's Taiko Oni].osu
Backfire
Err whatever. Also, at the begining, im 70000% sure that its on that white tick, not the blue one. But I guess I could be wrong.
OnosakiHito

Backfire wrote:

Err whatever. Oh you...
Also, at the begining, im 70000% sure that its on that white tick, not the blue one. But I guess I could be wrong.
00:00:020 (1) - this is something for a K
00:00:104 (1) - this is something for a D

It's a personal view at the moment. What dose sound better.
To be sure I will ask later also other mappers. But for now I will keep it how it is.
Backfire
Right I forgot to tell you :
Well, thank you for the mod Backfire, but you still look too superficial when you mod a map.
Don't forget that there are more sounds, not just the forground. Background voice and high or down tensed sounds(Bass) are also importand.
Before you begin to mod, you need to find out which style the mapper has choosen and what actually he is mapping(Example: the "ji" one).
See it is as help from my site, for further moddings.

That was frankly insulting.
It's a job for a modder to give their opinions. Its not like im sitting there going "muahahaha im going to mess up ono's style".
I mod for sound and gameplay, and I usually emphasise certain things. I don't think it's proper to say "this is my style/what I chose to map" because SOMETIMES, its for the best to change those things. But I'm not upset as to that you didnt use much of it, more upset about what you said. But oh well. It's fine.
Topic Starter
galvenize
A sh*t, accidently kudos'd Ono... Well if a mod's around feel free to deny it.
Xyresic
Did the latest update break something? I can't seem to accuracy this map anymore D:
Topic Starter
galvenize

Xyresic wrote:

Did the latest update break something? I can't seem to accuracy this map anymore D:
Idd, the taiko is unsnapped. If that's the diff you're talking about. But at the moment I can't fix anything so you'll have to wait a bit.
OnosakiHito
I guess the time line need to be at 00:06:752 or 00:00:086.
See in my Taiko diff..

Valde
Love this song, can't keep to listening it.
Mirry
Rank this!
Dodecagon
I just want to say that i love this map and this song so thanks for making it. even tho it isn't ranked (i'm not even sure how that stuff works lol) but it's really fun :)
EricchiYukia
Why this beatmap isn't ranked yet? It's perfect =)
waoix
This really, really, really is one of the best maps I own. HOW IS IT NOT RANKED
Takuneru
I still do wonder why it's not ranked, too...
It's a pretty neat map, I enjoy playing it. It really is fun to play...
A Korean Poro
Great Map! How isn't it ranked yet? :)
mryjshin
why not ranked yet?? ;)
Jordan
hi
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.