forum

Tips to pass Airman?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fxjlk

[Taiga] wrote:

xxxDDDDDD

You realize at what state is league of fucktards? Kids without hands and brain can climb to diamond so nuff said. Pick whatever tank like Poppy, build fucktons of armour and mress and still deal dmg like assassin. I am typical Dota player who have close friend playing this garbage game in master and we both agree - master in league is like bronze, just people are more toxic and ragequiting in first 5 min of the match. No, you cannot carry alone, not if your interest is other than meta, at this moment FORCED meta.

Stop being ridiculus xDDD

Sorry for offtop.
The meta is only forced if you are only playing for elo, which is the most unsatisfying way to play the game. Its like playing only for pp on osu and it can get really boring focusing on ranks and not on the beauty of the game mechanics. You can still climb pretty hard playing non meta champs/builds if you understand the game and have the right mindset.

Getting rage quitters is like shitmissing on osu, its annoying but if you focus too much on it you will believe its the system thats holding you back when all thats holding you back is yourself. Focusing on negatives is good as its what helps you improve but focusing on negatives out of your control is a waste of time.
-Makishima S-
Its like playing only for pp on osu and it can get really boring focusing on ranks and not on the beauty of the game mechanics.
With exception osu! doesn't have any "meta" or more like "hard meta". Meta in osu right now might be DT/HDDT because of how much pp it gives but you can still climb easiely to top with nomod / HD only / HR only... etc. You are not forced to play something what you don't like.

LoL has its good times - S2/S3 where assassins was good, champions required skill to play and skilled player had option to carry game solo.
Now? over9000 CC, over9000 armour/mress, tanks dealing more damage than assassins while building pure def... pls, right now LoL is for autistic kids without hands. You can win every game by playing poppy with your dick, sorry... this is just bullshit.

Please, don't compare this garbage game to osu! because in light of league of fucktards... osu! + #osu + osu reddit are heaven where everyone would love to land.
Fxjlk

[Taiga] wrote:

With exception osu! doesn't have any "meta" or more like "hard meta". Meta in osu right now might be DT/HDDT because of how much pp it gives but you can still climb easiely to top with nomod / HD only / HR only... etc. You are not forced to play something what you don't like.

LoL has its good times - S2/S3 where assassins was good, champions required skill to play and skilled player had option to carry game solo.
Now? over9000 CC, over9000 armour/mress, tanks dealing more damage than assassins while building pure def... pls, right now LoL is for autistic kids without hands. You can win every game by playing poppy with your dick, sorry... this is just bullshit.

Please, don't compare this garbage game to osu! because in light of league of fucktards... osu! + #osu + osu reddit are heaven where everyone would love to land.
In osu there is meta mapping for pp. You can play whatever map you want but certain mapping is better for pp than others. Same goes for mods you can climb with nomod but pretty much all the the players at the highest level of osu play with mods. Same situation as lol you can climb to dia/challenger with any champ but at the highest level (lcs/lck/lpl/high challenger) its pretty much meta champs only.

When you say you are forced to play meta champs its probably because in solo queue some people get upset when you dont play EXACTLY the way they want you to which I've had a lot of experience with climbing to diamond playing whatever the hell I want. I've had multiple games where they feed just because of the champs I play but I don't care they can feed all they want cause while they do that Ill be focusing on what I can improve in my play. I might lose that game but ill win the next 4 because I'm more focused on my improvement than trying to control my teammates emotions.
-Makishima S-
When you say you are forced to play meta champs its probably because in solo queue some people get upset when you dont play EXACTLY the way they want you to which I've had a lot of experience with climbing to diamond playing whatever the hell I want. I've had multiple games where they feed just because of the champs I play but I don't care they can feed all they want cause while they do that Ill be focusing on what I can improve in my play. I might lose that game but ill win the next 4 because I'm more focused on my improvement than trying to control my teammates emotions.
And here is core problem - extreme toxicity in this game. Main reason why i went to DOTA - i don't find it. Even while playing with russians, they doesn't care what i pick, they care more if i know wtf i am doing and sometimes group with them for some objective. Chill games, no stress, no nerves. Also i have noticed that Valve get triggered pretty easy on toxicity reports, "friend of mine" got 7 days ban from DOTA for being toxic in chat so.... you don't see this in Rito fuckin games.

Whatever, lol is done for me until this garbage company pulverize toxic kids, create paid premium servers to cut down second part of toxic kids and stop forcing meta with their retarded "balance". My Shaco is almost unplayable already and they want to nerf him even more now... they cannot solve clone problem, bugged boxes but nerfing... "oh yeah"... just kys whoever decided to to this.... wtf is this logic. Just fuck this game and fuck their community. LMAO about people who try to defend this shit, autism next level.
Nattsun
Just saying that you guys are talking bullshit.

League was always objective driven, it's nothing special if the botlane rotates top to take the turret after pushing mid or a lv3 support gank mid. It was always like this, those are standard patterns since... the beginning. I can't help you out if it took you years to understand the basics, I guess league is one of the few games where "play more" didn't help you out, amirite? If you can't deal with a game that should be treated like chess it's not my fault if you are plain bad.

The toxicity was not THAT bad, I mean I rarely got flamed and those were insanely bad performances from my side. I had the ability to build "sympathy" within seconds and that's an important skill if you want your team to tryhard, if you go in with that "mid or feed" attitude I would've let you die millions of times and solocarry the game later on.

Oh and come to think of, meta is only relevant in d1+. I can't deny that it is ezpz to climb the ladder with god tier champions, but you will need skill if you face good opponents, no matter if god tier or shit tier champion. Most smurfs and eloboosters pick pubstompers who don't have to be meta to shit on noobs. Heck, there is that one guy who is boosting accounts since s2 with Twitch top/jgl/mid, no matter if op or shit tier :3

I said it more than enough times but I can't emphasize is it enough, if you couldn't climb you were bad. It's not the games fault, not your mates and not the meta. Gotta agree with one thing, though, the forced meta sucks.

NINJAEDIT: That Twitch boosters name is Syforc3 or rat4life, last time I saw him was when he was masters. Just look for boosted diamond accounts on ebay, most of them have Twitch and Yi only games.
KupcaH
This thread is about airman, tho..
Or well, never mind. Continue.
*Grabs Gambler popcorn*
Sayorie
A whole ton of friends I know left League for other better games... :thinking:

Sunfire-stacking Garen and AP Master Yi was fun back then, at the very least.
-Makishima S-
Whatever you say honey, i still state that this game is garbage as fuck in comparison to Dota. Objective based - fine, it should be. But as Lol doesn't reward your personal skills at all, Dota never went out from this point. I tend to lose way less ELO if i perform good than when i perform bad in lost match.

NINJAEDIT: That Twitch boosters name is Syforc3 or rat4life, last time I saw him was when he was masters. Just look for boosted diamond accounts on ebay, most of them have Twitch and Yi only games.
This are always boosted in duo. Your chance to win in duo rise from 20% to 40% and it's significant number. Many account are also boosted in Flex as team of 5 which makes this even easier. One guy from my friend stream is boosting and was talking how it is made so I am aware of this process.

And now i put you into D1 match in EUW. Your team = you + 4 boosted vegetables, enemy = true 5 x d1. Who will win? You feel you can carry this shit? Of course not. No in this state. You could... in S2/S3... not now. Lol is dead for solo carry. Lol doesn't allow you to show your personal abilities at all.

I can't help you out if it took you years to understand the basics, I guess league is one of the few games where "play more" didn't help you out, amirite? If you can't deal with a game that should be treated like chess it's not my fault if you are plain bad.
It's not about solo ability to climb.

KupcaH wrote:

This thread is about airman, tho..
Or well, never mind. Continue.
*Grabs Gambler popcorn*
Hey but derailing is almost tradition here. GD is like OT but with more civil and honest discussions, ya know.
Nattsun
What the fuck are you talking about? If you always play good you'll gain ELO and I'd pretty much say the system rewards you for being good.

Just watch his stream ffs (if he still streams), he is the best pubstomper you'll ever see. More than 100CS after 10 minutes in the jungle with Yi, he literally does everything to become that solo carry, even if that means throwing his team behind. He play
s only soloq by the way, usually with insane winrates on his mains (good booster, what can I say :^))

The odds are close to 0 to get 4 boosted teammates and there aren't many boosted players anyway. Most of them play 1 game in a month, oh and before you accuse someone of being a boosted animal, there are thousands of ways to climb the ladder. You can have bronze mechanics and still become diamond with only gameknowledge and now think again, are those guys with bad mechanics really bronze, how are they always there where the enemy jungler is, securing all objectives by themselves, etc.

By the way, are you implying that you can't get 4 boosted animals in Dota 2? smh
-Makishima S-
By the way, are you implying that you can't get 4 boosted animals in Dota 2? smh
You can but unlike in league of fucktards you can solo carry this 4 animals and gain pretty good amount of ELO due difference in skill between you and your teammates.
Blitzfrog
Derail is for real

Dota2 is better than league
League players can't deny

Also to pass airman, you just have to get better, don't focus on just airman
Nattsun

[Taiga] wrote:

You can but unlike in league of fucktards you can solo carry this 4 animals and gain pretty good amount of ELO due difference in skill between you and your teammates.
You can't solocarry because you suck. Just admit that you suck at league, why is it so hard? I was just low diamond trash and told myself millions of times that I'm still bad, how can someone who is really trash deny that? What kind of funny world are you living in? Come back to reality, it's a game after all, what's wrong with being bad in a game, but implying that you can't do XY is plain bullshit if there are thousounds of players who can proof you wrong.

Pretty sure you are active on the forums and already saw the most ridicilous 6 digit posts. "XY pattern is impossible how did this get ranked, etc." Why don't you complain in osu!? Apparently it is NOT impossible, some goes for league. Idk if Dota 2 is "solo carry friendlier" or you are just better in it, but you can 1v9 in league. There is even a 3v5 video of 3 challengers destroying 5 gold players, but they probably lucked their way up to challenger and won cuz lucky :^)
There is also a guy who won 1v5 games (against noobs though)... LUCKYYYYYYYYY, RNG LEFT AND RIGHT smh
-Makishima S-
You can't solocarry because you suck. Just admit that you suck at league, why is it so hard? I was just low diamond trash and told myself millions of times that I'm still bad, how can someone who is really trash deny that? What kind of funny world are you living in? Come back to reality, it's a game after all, what's wrong with being bad in a game, but implying that you can't do XY is plain bullshit if there are thousounds of players who can proof you wrong.
You can't be bad when you don't play it LUL
I barely come back to this shit since beginning of S5. Just one of my friend is full time lol streamer in D1/Master. I see what is going on there. That's all.

Pretty sure you are active on the forums and already saw the most ridicilous 6 digit posts. "XY pattern is impossible how did this get ranked, etc." Why don't you complain in osu!?
If you are trying to compare league of fucktards to osu! then nuff said, i may just ignore your posts.

Idk if Dota 2 is "solo carry friendlier" or you are just better in it, but you can 1v9 in league.
Prove it... lets say... do 1v9 with shaco... or... do 1v9 with Nocturne... cmon, we both know that if you don't play hard fuckin meta, 1v9 is impossible LUL stop being ridiculus.
Creyz
Why tf are you guys arguing about that shit ga me in an osu forum ffs
@OP There are like 50k+ players who have passed airman. It's not like anyone would go like "omg he pass airman he is so gud next rhythm champion jajaja"
Why are 6 digits always so stubborn lmao.
Dont forget that this is a rhythm game after all. Nobody will be impressed if you can randomly mash buttons on the easiest 7* map in osu and then get 70% acc and a C
You should just focus on getting better at the game and slowly work your way up.
If your only goal is to pass airman you should just quit this game. The osu ranking system is shit anyways isn't it OP?
You really have potential tho. I couldnt play hdhr when I was 97k. ( I still can't lmao)
MarshallRules
Hey, I just played Airman to see what it's like and I passed it on my 4th try! :D I am 7 star prodigy, yes? Lol, just kidding low HP drain won that for me. :P That was my first 7 star pass as well.! Coolio, I know I shouldn't be doing 7 star songs at my rank but it was really fun and I only got the idea of doing it from this thread.

It wasn't to brag but I just wanted to say it is definitely possible for you right now. Just get some more hours in. :^)
kai99
this thread derailed hard.
op, congrats! :)
Sayorie
Threads get derailed quite often here.
Also any good player would just laugh at the thread after reading the subject alone.
7ambda
You only actually pass Airman if the hp meter never drops below a certain point.
Hiro-Senpai

Creyz wrote:

You really have potential tho. I couldnt play hdhr when I was 97k. ( I still can't lmao)
I don't think it is something to get praise for. Thats exactly why he is too bad to pass that "haard map airman"
Having a 35 seconds map on your top plays with hdhr is bad imo
-Makishima S-
Also any good player would just laugh at the thread after reading the subject alone.
That's why there is no point in continuing this topic 8-)
iderekmc
i dont know how but 3 years ago i got rank 150 in ariman and i still cant read ar10 xD
Nattsun

[Taiga] wrote:

You can't be bad when you don't play it LUL
I barely come back to this shit since beginning of S5. Just one of my friend is full time lol streamer in D1/Master. I see what is going on there. That's all.

Pretty sure you are active on the forums and already saw the most ridicilous 6 digit posts. "XY pattern is impossible how did this get ranked, etc." Why don't you complain in osu!?
If you are trying to compare league of fucktards to osu! then nuff said, i may just ignore your posts.

Idk if Dota 2 is "solo carry friendlier" or you are just better in it, but you can 1v9 in league.
Prove it... lets say... do 1v9 with shaco... or... do 1v9 with Nocturne... cmon, we both know that if you don't play hard fuckin meta, 1v9 is impossible LUL stop being ridiculus.
When did Shaco or Nocture become solocarries? :^)
Idk if Ryze is still OP, but he was pretty much capable of 1v9ing. There are more, way more and if you would use your brain you wouldn't name Shaco smh... Nocturne was capable of 1v9ing at some point too, but that's another story.

I just wanted to point out how retarded you are if you claim stuff that is not true.

Oh and if you don't play/do something you naturally suck? What the fuck is that attitude, I never play football=I suck in football. But I like your optimism, just live in your fantasy world where everything is fine as long as you shut yourself in your mothers basement.
-Makishima S-
When did Shaco or Nocture become solocarries? :^)
From USA - Youmatter aka Chinese Jester
From Poland - Insanity

2 imo best shaco player around (EU & NA together) which made it up to Master/Challenger pure solo Shaco season after season.
No, Shacklone is trash.

I just let you live in your braindead meta, go pick some golems aka Poppy/Malp/Maokai and feel like you are skilled LUL. True skill shows up on pure mechanical assassins, not golems...
N0thingSpecial
This thread summarize why I don't play ranked, casual games with friends are the best.
Stefan
Consider this post as serious warning to stop with your off-topic trash.
Buster

Stefan wrote:

Consider this post as serious warning to stop with your off-topic trash.
Stefan is serious right now