forum

BigBang - Bulgun Noul

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jieusieu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2011년 7월 16일 토요일 at 오후 4:44:00

Artist: BigBang
Title: Bulgun Noul
Source: BigBang
Tags: K-Pop BigBang HipHop Rap
BPM: 125
Filesize: 9622kb
Play Time: 04:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.62 stars, 475 notes)
  2. Normal (4.22 stars, 413 notes)
Download: BigBang - Bulgun Noul
Download: BigBang - Bulgun Noul (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Wow, This is my 2nd beatmap :D
I like this song :)
Math Teacher
Pretty good.
Topic Starter
jieusieu
Oh, thank you :D
kmgno17
Topic Starter
jieusieu

kmgno17 wrote:

Thanks!
poisonchan
Modding your map as your request :3 Hope it helps!

[General] (You NEED to change everything I said here, to follow the ranking rules.)

You need at least one diff easier than 3 stars, it means that the star rating need to be under or = 3.
If you are not doing a SB, you can remove the .osb file.
Your background is in bad quality and the size is different from the suggested one, which is: 1024x768.
You don't have a Preview Point, I suggest you to go on: 01:46:920, Timing > Set Current Point as Preview Point.
The bitrate of your mp3 is 320kbps, the max. allowed is 192. The quality of the mp3 is under the recommended one, try founding a better version.
Your timing is wrong, after changing the quality of the mp3, and the bitrate, send me a forum PM to ask for a recheck, then I will give you the right timing.
With your actual background, the combo colours are confusing, I suggest you to use this: http://puu.sh/3MH9 (It's in the correct size and quality).

After changing everything ^, poke me online or send me a forum PM, I will come to recheck the map.
Topic Starter
jieusieu

poisonchan wrote:

Modding your map as your request :3 Hope it helps!

[General] (You NEED to change everything I said here, to follow the ranking rules.)

You need at least one diff easier than 3 stars, it means that the star rating need to be under or = 3.
If you are not doing a SB, you can remove the .osb file.
Your background is in bad quality and the size is different from the suggested one, which is: 1024x768.
You don't have a Preview Point, I suggest you to go on: 01:46:920, Timing > Set Current Point as Preview Point.
The bitrate of your mp3 is 320kbps, the max. allowed is 192. The quality of the mp3 is under the recommended one, try founding a better version.
Your timing is wrong, after changing the quality of the mp3, and the bitrate, send me a forum PM to ask for a recheck, then I will give you the right timing.
With your actual background, the combo colours are confusing, I suggest you to use this: http://puu.sh/3MH9 (It's in the correct size and quality).

After changing everything ^, poke me online or send me a forum PM, I will come to recheck the map.

oh, thank you!
I will do as you say :)