forum

Does cursordancing help your gameplay?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kai99
Random question for debate.

I know it doesn't most of the time.
However, I sometimes found out that I do better on jumps if I actually cursordance. Not all the time, but many of them.
I usually cursordance on easy, slower parts or when I'm just choking so hard that I have to chill a bit during a break.

So, do you guys think cursordancing helps your gameplay in any way?
Attenox
Don't think so
Caput Mortuum
wot
no
Endaris
no
keep dumb questions to your ama xd
Nattsun
I doubt it. Honestly, I only start cursordancing when I shitmiss and I already have an FC on that map.
Topic Starter
kai99

Endaris wrote:

no
keep dumb questions to your ama xd
xd they're seriously random questions I agree.
There's not gonna be any more though, this'll be the last dumb one
Blitzfrog
Cursor dance helps me keep rhythm sometimes. Key word is sometimes, and it's on the ones where it's stacked crochet note. For example on State of Union by pishifat, there are some stacks, so I kinda cursor dance slightly to keep in rhythm and stay with the flow.

In short, I cursor dance not to hit circles, but to feel the music better.
Deva
Fun? Yes
Good? No
Endie-
cursor dancing is the only way to become pro.
Hibiya-chan
I only cursor dance (sometimes) in slow parts of a song lol and I think most players do that coz its rly fun in a way xd
Comfy Slippers
However, I sometimes found out that I do better on jumps if I actually cursordance. Not all the time, but many of them.
No, just no. It's not even a preference, just an inaccurate statement. Now on the other hand you have different tablet/mouse/cursor movements that may be of use to you.

Cursor dancing is just showing off or being bored during certain parts of the map. Nothing more.
johnmedina999
What is cursordancing
Topic Starter
kai99

johnmedina999 wrote:

What is cursordancing

Endie- wrote:

cursor dancing is the only way to become pro.
NixXSkate
Cursordancing can help if the jumps have an awkward timing, it sort of helps to hold back from tapping too fast. You might also cursordance if the jumps are too fast for you to handle or you can't properly control your aim, in which case it's a bad habit.
N0thingSpecial
No. But if you're referring to arcing over circles with large spacing then maybe

But seriously this is a dumb question