10.53%
i don't know who anybody is, halpz
5.26%
waffles leik me!!!
47.37%
Total votes: 19
Topic Starter
Pokebis
hi peoples so im about to go to my grandparents house for the next three days..... again so i wont be here tomorrow..... or the next day.....or the day after that...ok you kno i wont be here for three days so yeah enjoy your time without me :D
ill be leaving later tomorrow....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol jk.
So yeah I'm going to my grandparents house who live about a 7 hour drive from where I do. :(
Because of this I won't be able to access the internet and there may be a lack of Pokebis around for the next few days.
And I hate being there so 7 hour drive there then nothing for two days then 7 hours back.....
But I get to bring my DS and would like some suggestions for games. Besides the odvious of course! :P
YoshiKart
I like odvious games. o_O

I'd bring any game you still haven't 100%'d yet (and is not boring), though I don't know your personal preference for games (except EBA and Ouendan of course).

Try getting SS ranks on all songs in a bumpy car ride. %D

And have fun!
awp
Do you want a hacked copy of TWEWY filled with Japanese vocals, and death/thrash/power/speed/progressive metal and the occasional rickroll?

Other than TWEWY I haven't been playing my DS much so can't really help out otherwise.
adam2046
*Cleaves Pokebis*
*Cleaves Pokebis*
*Cleaves Pokebis*
*Cleaves Pokebis* Just catching up on all the cleaving I'll miss.

Download: ZUN - Year-Round Absorbed Curiosity (saymun) [Different difficulty name].osu
ash
ding, dong, the witch is dead
which old witch? the wicked witch

if only for a few days :(
Snipe_old
haha, nobody has voted yes :P anyway, I liek waffles
Shirotora_old
Hint: Rune Factory.

Btw: WTF the game has been out since halfway through 2006 in Japan... and the EU release is set to be MARCH 2009?

FUCK THAT.

(*downloaded the game*)
xerxes_oli

Pokebis wrote:

Going on a pokeventure

Pokebis wrote:

hi peoples so im about to go to my grandparents house for the next three days..... again so i wont be here tomorrow..... or the next day.....or the day after that...ok you kno i wont be here for three days so yeah enjoy your time without me :D
ill be leaving later tomorrow....
lolz so parody-ish!
il miss you!!!
later pokepoop!!
joking lolz but really bye hope you have fun!
Loginer
Catch me a Mudkip, will you?
Neo@lex
Catch me a Missingno, will you?
Slain087
If possible, please fetch me a Mew through Missingno. A Kabutops skeleton will do in a pinch as well.
Topic Starter
Pokebis
I'M BACK!
I played some FF4, bunches of tetris, and tried out Draglade (Not worth it).
Anyways, Ash and Ivalset can now enjoy the fact that I'm here.
Oh and sorry guys, the Pokemon I caught for you overheated and suffocated in the car. :o
ash
all peace/hope is lost

who is ivalset