forum

When will we see Stable latest version of osu! on OS X??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SosPesos
On mac we can play osu! only on Fallback version and there is only 1 minus: we can't "delete" slider's end.
P.S. I can't speak english.
Kiciuk
Use Bootcamp and install windows.
There is no reason to play it on mac.
Topic Starter
SosPesos
I don't want to use bootcamp because I don't need Windows OS at all. I don't want to download Windows like the second OS on my iMac only for osu!. I don't have any reasons to download Windows. Finally, my question was "WHEN will we see stable latest version of osu! ON OS X". It wasn't "How to download windows".
Chaosemerald
I think it'll be released along with a Linux version when osu!next is out (which is hopefully soon, since we've been waiting for 2 years)
I'm not 100% sure, but that's what I've read on the forums :b

Kiciuk wrote:

He's asking when osu! stable will be released for Mac, not asking for a new OS
wonjae

Kiciuk wrote:

Nobody wants to do that.

You shouldnt get punished for using a specific type of OS to run the game properly comparee to everyone else.

As for when were going to see it on OSX is with the release of osu!next i think as ive heard its going to be multiplatform. The problem with that though is that the version for osu!next for our platforms still might be laggy as hell like the current latest stable release for OSX which seems to have some issues with most macs. The reason why i use fallback is becausr it is the most stable verson of osu for me that dosent cap at 60fps for me.