forum

HO-KAGO TEA TIME - Gohan wa Okazu

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ascendance

A r M i N wrote:

Lasse wrote:

also armin's diff looks like it was mapped with cs 4 and then changed to 2.5, it feels horribly cluttered and not like it was designed around the cs in any way...
It actually was not mapped in CS4, the cluttered visuals are do to the fact that this diff of mine is already 8+Months old. So back in the day I just didn't have the same mapping abilities as today. I can see why you want to complain about the quality, but lets be real it's nothing game breaking right haha :3 thanks for understanding <3
this is the worst mentality i've seen in a while, if you know it sucks, how can you live with the fact that you're pushing it for the public to see? if i hated something i mapped, i'd be ashamed to expect others to enjoy it
A r M i N
Sure thing, I can remap it no problem. But here I need to always think about the mapper. Imagine you raking your 3rd set, and then this one kid comes along and wants to all of the sudden remap his diff. I would be kinda pissed, since this diff has to be modded again and that would take some time. Also masha needs to msg kencho, he needs to check that diff again, then sahuang. So if Masha says that all this won't be a problem for him, I'll begin working on it tomorrow. Sorry for causing controversy, have a nice day o/ ^^
Shmiklak
Weird thing tbh. I would really agree with Ascendance, but I see your point of view and I don't want to take a part in this piece of shit so gl with redisqualifying
Topic Starter
Kilabarus
How to be Shmiklak
1. Set nickname "Shmiklak"
2. Get hated
3. "Why do I getting hated?"
4. Rename to "Marvollo"
5. Get hated
6. "Why do I still getting hated?"
7. Rename back to "Shmiklak"
8. "I think that ... but I don't want to take a part in this piece of shit"
9. "Why do I still getting hated?"
Shmiklak
haha, nice meme dude :)
Topic Starter
Kilabarus
Thx :)

Tho Armin decided to remap his diff so everything should be okay
A r M i N
Alright, let's go now :3
Topic Starter
Kilabarus
Talked to pishi about timing, he thinks that it is fine.

So yea, let's go now
vanucik
маша ну ты лох конешно..... . .
а паста прикольная
Topic Starter
Kilabarus

vanucik wrote:

а паста прикольная
Ты чё тут накакал своими точками, а ну убери живо!
vanucik

MashaSG wrote:

vanucik wrote:

а паста прикольная
Ты чё тут накакал своими точками, а ну убери живо!
нет!!!!
Kencho
Rebubbled!
Frostium
Can you buff these jumps 00:48:458 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - to be more like 00:53:510 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - ?
Topic Starter
Kilabarus

09kami wrote:

No
e: I just don't see a point in doing so
tatemae
классненькая хорошейская крутяцкая картецкая блин
кд плз
sahuang
Final try
Topic Starter
Kilabarus
Uhhhhhhh
Fycho
Hi MashaSG, I think you missed a "!" in source since this song is orignally from けいおん!!.
Topic Starter
Kilabarus
no way

e.: Can we leave it as it is? I think this is really minor issue and it can be accepted like in this map here ( p/5604149 )
Fycho
Missing a space is a mirror issues, while incorrect source needs to be fixed.

Edit: requalified