- 00:10:575 (1,2) - I advise you to bend them more, because it's pretty hard to catch them for Rain players, and more for HD Rain players.
If you're agree don't forget to fix 00:13:037 (1,2) - and the same pattern at the end of the difficulty.
- 00:31:805 (4,1) - Shouldn't it be 2.05x like 00:30:575 (4,1) - ? It's not major but still haha
- 00:53:652 (5) - For this one I think that bend it horizontally like 00:52:421 (3) - will be funnier and more consistent.
- 01:30:575 (1,2) - Well done
- 03:00:421 (3,4,1,2,3,4) - Since he have big spacing scaling here I think that Gtrl G them will flow better, something like this would fit better for a rain but it's only my opinion:
- 00:16:114 (1,1,1,1) - Since we already had linears burst just before I'd like to see curved streams or maybe a new design, it will be less repetitive and funnier imo.
- 00:25:190 (2) - maybe ctrl H for this one because we can hear that 00:25:190 (2,3) - deserve more spacing than 00:24:729 (1,2) - It's minor, but just for consistency. If you're agree I will let you do the same for 00:26:421 (2) -
- 00:36:267 (1,2) - This one deserve the same spacing as 00:37:652 (2,3) - so I advise you to keep ~1.80x
- 00:38:882 (2,3) - Same thing
- 01:32:421 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I love the link with 01:25:036 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) -
- 01:54:575 (1,2) - This one deserve a HyperDash because we can clearly hear a strong beat, it will be funnier imo
- 02:17:652 (4,1) - I'd like to see a jump here, even a HyperDash will fit really nice because it's a new santza, need movement.
- 02:34:882 (6,7,8,9,1) - First I'd like so see a curved stream here, first because the flow will stay consistent and also for the next Slider: I advise you to CtrlG+H 02:35:190 (1) - because of the 1/8 jump, antiflow + 1/8 hyperdash will create shitmiss. Here is a screenshot of what I though:
- 02:56:575 (2,3) - This one is really shitmissable because of the pixel jump, consider making it HyperDash or reduce the spacing please.
- 02:59:190 (1) - Ctrl + G this one please, the antiflow at this spacing makes it really hard, and we can fail if we don't learn it, same thing for the next slider.
- 03:01:036 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - This spacing is too much, first because people aren't prepared for this intensity, but also because It's really hard to read. I advise you to reduce the spacing a lot, I made an example for you:
- 03:02:267 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Acceptable pattern but the spacing scaling is too high, I advise you to nerf the beggining of this pattern, then keep the ending as it is, I also made an example for this one:
- 03:23:652 (2,3,4,5,6) - I advise you to curve this one more to the right because the spacing between 5 and 6 is pretty high, making it shitmissable, It will also let the player to recover stamina for 03:24:113 (7,8,1) - which is pretty intense.
DelugeIt was pretty fun, thank you CLSW and Spectator. I hope this mod will help you, and wish you good luck !
- 00:14:883 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - The pattern is really nice, but I advise you to reduce the spacing scaling for the beggining, and increase the scale little by little according to the music. It's a bit tricky but the effect will be really nice.
If you're agree don't forget to do the same for 03:58:882 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
- 00:25:190 (4,5) - For sections like this one I'd like to see a HyperDash like other diffs for the consistency, and also to emphasize the strong beat.
- 00:38:882 (2,3) - I think that this one deserve 2.00x spacing aswell
- 00:44:113 (3,1) - HyperDash to emphasize the strong beat will be funnier imo
- 01:25:036 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I got the concept but I still think that curving some of them will help HD players like me xD
- 01:31:190 (1,2,1,2) - Same thing for the Overdose, I advise you to change the design because it's pretty repetitive, a curved stream would be funnier.
- 01:32:421 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - 8
- 01:45:190 (3) - I think that you can bend it horizontally to make it consistent with other triplets, it's also funnier
- 02:14:575 (3,4,5) - Try an other design please, this one is pretty shitmissable in because oh the shape (espacially in HD), I made an example for you:[img]https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7922139[/imgh
- 02:34:882 (1) - This one is fine as it is but I feel like a curved stream would fit better, but it's only my opinion.
- 02:40:729 (3,4) - Looks like you like L triplets, it will inspire me 'v'
- 03:03:344 (2) - I advise you to make it symmetrical with the previous one, increasing the spacing scaling here will create a nice effect since the intensity in increasing a lot.