Post Pics of Your Weeb/Gamer Paraphernalia!

posted
Total Posts
11
Topic Starter
Manfred
Hello, I thought this post would garner some attention and interest in my fellow players. Do as the title commands, and post pics of your weeb/gamer things. It can be pictures of literally anything related to gaming or anime
PS sorry if there have been forum posts identical to this one in the past, I'm still new to the game in relative terms and very new to the forums as well.

All I ask is everything is kept in good taste and everyone remains friendly.

MY weeb/gamer SHIT http://imgur.com/a/haSBe
All pics were taken with my Ipod 4th gen, so the quality isn't amazing at all.

And all the anime wallpapers I use in my desktop slideshow (too many) CONTAINS POTENTIALLY NSFW MATERIAL http://imgur.com/a/qCXmp
Any questions about what wallpaper is from what source, ask me and I shall tell.
(thank you and my apologies Pawsu)
wwwww_
pretty sure that this should be in the Otaku Forum
Topic Starter
Manfred

wwwww_ wrote:

pretty sure that this should be in the Otaku Forum
Pawsu moved it for me, but thank you, I would've moved it had I seen this sooner or Pawsu didn't first.
Navizel
I wouldn't really call digital stuff like wallpapers as my own unless I bought them but w/e. Anyway, can't be bothered to organize my shit and remove non-anime stuff.



And then there's these figs I pre-ordered.. kill me
Topic Starter
Manfred

Navizel wrote:


I absolutely love your Ohana figurines. Hanasaku Iroha is one of my few 10/10 on MAL and one of the few anime that has made me cry. Also the I <3 Yuri and I <3 Hentai are 2 things I can agree with, and 2 buttons I'd wear in public with pride.

I don't own any figurines sadly, I would seriously have plenty of them, I just can't bring myself to buy them. As much it pains me to admit, they would make me feel too embarrassed to own. I don't feel I'm a 'legit' weeb, and I'm ashamed of that.

Navizel wrote:

I wouldn't really call digital stuff like wallpapers as my own unless I bought them but w/e.
I agree that I don't "own" the wallpapers, but I feel that they're a good representation of my taste in manga and anime. You can see with undeniable proof that I am for instance, a fan of the To aru series because of my wallpapers. Also I'm always on the hunt for new wallpapers to add, and if people show theirs then it's sort of like a big collab of weebs showing their tastes in wallpaper from. Also looking through your MAL, I see you also gave Steins;Gate a 10/10. Nice.

Thanks for posting your stuff too, I was worried my post would go unnoticed with no replies.

Please keep them coming anyone reading this. I really enjoy seeing what other people have to show.
Navizel
I really find it weird that you're okay with wearing an I <3 Hentai pin in public while owning a figurine is embarrassing to you. It's not like you show them to the public. Also thanks, I actually only got the Ohana figurines the other day. Bit sad that there's not much merch of hers and I started collecting late so most of her figurines are out of stock.
Topic Starter
Manfred
:o

Navizel wrote:

I really find it weird that you're okay with wearing an I <3 Hentai pin in public while owning a figurine is embarrassing to you.
It was a joke, I would love to have one as a joke, but of course I wouldn't wear it in public.(don't get me wrong I love me some nice hentai tho) Maybe you've changed my views on figurines a bit. Where do you purchase yours from? If they ship to the US for not crazy prices I might have to browse and buy one sometime. My desk could use one. I would love to get this one from World of Warcraft, but fuck me is it too expensive, not really much of a figureine but it's in the same boat. Still way too pricey at $350.

Also, is that Kana Hanazawa in your Steam profile pic? If so, again, fucking nice. She too is one of my absolute favorite seiyuu's (also wish Miyuki Sawashiro was my waifu too)
And fuck it, one more thing because you have good tastes (similar) in manga and anime as me. Would you suggest reading Oyasumi Punpun? It's on my Plan to Read but I don't know if I can bring myself to read something that is described as very gloomy and depressing right now.
Navizel

Manfred wrote:

Where do you purchase yours from? If they ship to the US for not crazy prices I might have to browse and buy one sometime. My desk could use one. I would love to get this one from World of Warcraft, but fuck me is it too expensive, not really much of a figureine but it's in the same boat. Still way too pricey at $350.
Amiami is usually my go to shop cause usually they're the cheapest. Bought my Ohana figs at Plamoya because it's where you can find rare ones. They are quite expensive but I suggest only buy the ones on sale unless you really want the item and you can't find it anywhere. Another one of my last resort is Tokyo Otaku Mode. They're pricey but they usually spam you with coupons so whatever lol. Also free shipping when your order is above $150 (used to be $100 smh).
Check this guide for more: http://buyfags.moe

Also, is that Kana Hanazawa in your Steam profile pic? If so, again, fucking nice. She too is one of my absolute favorite seiyuu's (also wish Miyuki Sawashiro was my waifu too)
She is HanaKana, yeah. Big fan of hers. I also like Miyuki lol. Her voice is too good.

And fuck it, one more thing because you have good tastes (similar) in manga and anime as me. Would you suggest reading Oyasumi Punpun? It's on my Plan to Read but I don't know if I can bring myself to read something that is described as very gloomy and depressing right now.
I highly suggest reading it but if you can't bring yourself to read something depressing then I guess not (you're going to miss out on one of the greatest manga tho).
Topic Starter
Manfred

Navizel wrote:

Amiami is usually my go to shop cause usually they're the cheapest. Bought my Ohana figs at Plamoya because it's where you can find rare ones. They are quite expensive but I suggest only buy the ones on sale unless you really want the item and you can't find it anywhere. Another one of my last resort is Tokyo Otaku Mode. They're pricey but they usually spam you with coupons so whatever lol. Also free shipping when your order is above $150 (used to be $100 smh).
I checked out all those websites you mentioned, looked for a few figures I'd think I'd like. I found another reason why I don't really have any figurines. They're really expensive! I did find a really reasonably priced figure of Saitama from OPM. For the price it's a figure I can buy without feeling like I spent too much. http://plamoya.com/en/banpresto-onepunch-man-saitama-dxf-figure-p-152828.html

Thanks for telling me about those sites, I definitely can't buy figures all the time but I can browse now and again.

I'll ready Oyasumi PunPun, if from what you say and people who review it say, you're right it's something you can't pass up reading. I have to finish Kodomo No Jikan however, so It will be a bit. It's about a 9 year old girl in love with her 23 year old teacher and it's borderline H. The police are watching me.
Sister Kosho
Topic Starter
Manfred

Alexis-Vargas wrote:

http://alexisbarnes.deviantart.com/art/My-Anime-Collection-652731256
That's a very nice setup, sadly Sailor Moon was before my time and isn't really my taste so I don't feel I can fully appreciate that. Very cute stuff though, I really need to get more anime posters and some figures...
Please sign in to reply.

New reply