Festa - Lemuria [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
54
show more
Topic Starter
Alsty-
updated , waiting for CS reply.
and all diff is fully done hitsounded , because i dont have anything to do =3=
hs diff is removed.
Critical_Star
[quote="Litharrale"]


CS's Extra

00:07:332 (7332|2,7332|6) - Probably shouldnt be a double since the note here isnt a chord, if you're gonna say it's because of the tick sound then you should map the other ticks like here00:07:960 00:07:332 (7332|6,7332|2,7489|6,7489|0) - the piano chord are slightly greater here compared to other single, so i make it double

00:11:259 (11259|2,11259|4,11573|4,11573|2) - Should move the second to maybe 2|3 for the pitch sure

00:16:183 (16183|2,16183|1,16183|0,16183|3,16625|3,16713|2,16801|1,16889|0) - These reverse shields are significantly harder than the higher diff, not really a big issue tho yea, but i think it is still fine

00:50:689 (50689|0) - These notes here last a lot longer than 1/8, doesnt play that poorly I guess. Should make these ones 00:51:631 (51631|0) - 1/8 too since they're identical i make them to normal note here


thanks lith :)
update
Topic Starter
Alsty-
updated CS' diff

rechecked once more, aimod/hs/od/hp seems clear for me

we're ready to go ~~~~~
Arzenvald
woah get this ranked please
Topic Starter
Alsty-

Arzenvald wrote:

woah get this ranked please
I'm trying to push it doggo-senpie, wait for it 👏👏
Litharrale
hey look 7k is less dead
Garalulu

Litharrale wrote:

hey look 7k is less dead
Topic Starter
Alsty-

Litharrale wrote:

hey look 7k is less dead
7k ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ¯\_(ツ)_/

Thankyou so much lith!
Ryzen

Syadow- wrote:

mod mod :V)b
00:23:830 (23830|4) - dari sni 00:23:673 - woe :V

00:24:930 (24930|2) - ignore aja ini ganggu ngefeel aja, entar ga bisa bedain mana yg jeda perpart sama bagiannya

01:26:815 - double lebih ena

Another Lie wrote:

Applied all, can't reply directly (restricted)
Arzenvald
lit af :ok_hand:
Topic Starter
Alsty-

Ryzen wrote:

Syadow- wrote:

mod mod :V)b
00:23:830 (23830|4) - dari sni 00:23:673 - woe :V

00:24:930 (24930|2) - ignore aja ini ganggu ngefeel aja, entar ga bisa bedain mana yg jeda perpart sama bagiannya

01:26:815 - double lebih ena

Another Lie wrote:

Applied all, can't reply directly (restricted)
Rivals_7
ehe
1|2|3|4|5|6|7


link to the source for confirmation pls

[A Lie's Easy]

00:25:244 -> 00:34:040 - can you like uh consistent with what you mapping lul. 99 % of it follows melody then a random - 00:25:401 (25401|4) - 00:32:940 (32940|3) - randomly appear breaking all loose on the consistency to kicks like what?
In conclusion you should shift both of them 1/2 line above
PS: - 00:29:171 (29171|2) - except this. you could probably delete it

00:34:354 - would like to put the LN start here since the obvious piano start here so it wont contrary to the piano mapping earlier

01:06:082 (66082|2,66553|2,66710|4,67181|4) - heck naw i wouldnt recommend you to ever shielding in EZ tier set. psure you could try any workaround

01:12:679 (72679|4) - aint this is the same instrument set as - 01:11:422 (71422|0,72364|2) - ? but why its on a different pattern?

01:27:757 (87757|4,88228|4,88699|4,89171|4) - not entirely sure why you only doing indexed LN only once while the other 3 set placed on 1 then 7 then 1 again respectively ( - 01:37:809 (97809|0,98281|0,98752|0,99223|0) - 01:47:862 (107862|6,108333|6,108804|6,109275|6) - 01:57:914 (117914|0,118385|0,118857|0,119328|0) - ). I'm not against the shielding this time since its on kiai and everything should be "climax" (kinda) but honestly it contradicts the consistency on overall 4 kiai here so you should probably move the 2nd or the 4th LN set to be indexed LN like the 1st

01:52:888 (112888|3,114144|3) - 01:55:715 (115715|5) - i feel like the movement with the LN end and the next note are quite odd so i would like to see this extended by 1/2

02:06:553 (126553|2) - either be 1/4 or a short note instead. 1/2 LN is just not appealing in EZ (well, normal uses 1/4 anyways so yea)

[Normal]

before i start there's actually some couple of SB HS percussion that are not associated with the notes around and i found it kinda confusing to follows ex: - 00:26:658 - 00:39:930
probably more but think you can find it

00:01:050 (1050|6,1678|5,2306|3) - i kinda lost to understand what is this follows

00:35:296 (35296|2,35296|1,35296|0) - guh why is these thing so left biased erghhh even Hyper does better balance

00:55:401 (55401|5,55401|6,55558|2,55558|1) - whats with the antiflow eh? intrument still repeating

00:56:029 (56029|5,56029|4,56186|4) - tfw jack out of thin air

01:00:113 (60113|4,60113|6,60270|1,60270|0) - aw cmon

01:33:254 (93254|2,93411|2,93569|4,93726|4) - 01:34:511 (94511|1,94668|1,94825|5,94982|5) - VS - 01:53:359 (113359|5,113516|5,113673|1,113830|1) - 01:54:616 (114616|1,114773|1,114930|5,115087|5) - same instrument set, but idk why is there a slight differentation
also your movement make me wanna kms smh - 01:53:202 (113202|6,113359|5,113516|5) - 01:54:459 (114459|0,114616|1,114773|1) -

01:43:150 (103150|1,103150|2,103150|0) - think i'm biased but compared to hyper which have 3 notes is kinda too far

02:14:092 (134092|1) - either just me but when i played this its somewhat unnatural due this is the only 1/4 on 1/2 LN spam-ish. maybe split it up

[Hyper]

00:15:348 (15348|4,15348|6) -

o noes HS missing kek

01:48:647 (108647|5,108726|2,108804|1) - so this is kinda bothering. the antiflow is somewhat unexpected since the other 2 distances before doing it all ascending. so i dont get why is this the only one that descend

01:58:935 (118935|1,119014|0,119092|4) - well pls at least have one consistent direction based on the instrument. dont make it antiflow lol

02:04:982 (124982|0,125139|0) - i dont get the jacking. its somewhat the same as - 02:04:668 (124668|3,124825|4) - and the stream after just making it more bias rrrrr

[Kyou's Another]

00:44:171 (44171|3,44249|2,44328|3,44406|1,44406|4) - (might be biased since i'm a right-handed player :d) but the music is like all descend and a sudden ascend aint feel natural tbh

00:49:747 (49747|1,49747|5,49904|6,49904|2,50061|3,50061|0,50218|1,50218|5,50375|6,50375|2) - i'm disagree with the use of double LNs. its pmuch calm here and using double LNs are overmphasized and creating disbalance with the rest of the mapset. well you can argue since the other 2 diff above you is made by a different mapper respectively. but it doesnt make much contrast between you and the rest.
You can keep the one single long LN there as an anchor to the BG noise but pls make the rest of the double LNs to single LNs only since thats honestly not fit.
some of the LN could be paired with an SN as they have clap in it ex: - 00:50:689 (50689|0,50689|3) -

01:07:809 (67809|3) - was it intended to be a single even though its a kick? i dont see much a reason if you eventually did that at - 01:08:438 (68438|4,68438|2) -

01:19:747 (79747|2) - dunno if its just me but this sounds like it has an equal chording to - 01:18:490 (78490|1,78490|5) -

SVs

00:15:186 - ok so reverse bump in half-half method feels really really unnatural with only 2 units distance. plus it makes the movement to - 00:15:509 - are speedingup. My suggestion is to make it a usual half-half bump 1,5 0,5.
Because ((1,5 x 1) + (0,5 x 1)) : 2 = 1.
the rest of the SV on this section could be treated the same and are surprisingly give you a better read

00:24:930 (24930|2) - ((0.7 x 2) + (1.4 x 2)) : 4 = 1.05
There's a little bit of speedup there so would like to normalize those. if you go half half, the calculation shoud be similar
however, i got a suggestion to making it a little bumpy
00:24:930 - 0,7x -> - 00:25:165 - 3,3x Or
00:24:930 - 3,3x -> - 00:25:008 - 0,7x
both normalized to 1

00:34:904 - since the start are not exactly on - 00:34:982 - making the calculation resulted 0,9x normalization.
the bump would like at least similar to above but i would recommedn 4,5 -> 0,5 bump on - 00:34:904 (34904|2,34904|1) - and - 00:34:982 - respectively. thus are easier to read

00:42:521 (42521|3,42521|6,42521|0) - well if you like want to paired it with 0,7x, pls at least make the start at 1,3x :ddd
and also - 00:42:679 (42679|3,42679|0,42679|6) - not sure why you keep the area in between to be no SVs. its a potential tho

00:44:406 (44406|1,44406|5,44406|4) - again it normalizes to 0.9. the 1.2x should be changed to 1.4x to get it normalized
but however, again i disagree with the reverse bump in half so you can like swap the SV position to 1,4x ->0,6x instead
should be applicable with the rest of the SVs around it

01:06:396 - again with the normalization SV nngggg

and etcshould be around similar

[CS' Extra]

00:15:348 (15348|5) -

o celestia why

00:25:401 (25401|0) - ee moving this to 2 would play better than stacks imo. somewhat similar to - 00:30:427 (30427|5) -

00:26:972 (26972|6,27129|6,27286|6,27443|6) - dont get the reason why you should anchoring this tbh

01:13:464 (73464|1) - woop randomly not anchored to the rest?

01:47:391 - the gap is kinda odd imo. maybe add note?

[Lost Continent]
also known as "King Julien's Land"

00:15:348 (15348|4,15348|6,15348|1,15348|3) -

jeff

00:31:527 (31527|1) - so kinda didnt get what's this LN was represent. the other LN seems to cover melody but this one.

01:29:171 (89171|1) - uh what? SN? like, they literally all the same lol but why you suddenly using SN?
01:38:281 (98281|2,98281|1,98281|0) - hmm
01:38:752 (98752|2,99223|0,99223|2) - really make me :thinking:
well i dont get the idea you suddenly changing the triple LN to be less denser while the instruments still in the same density

01:40:087 (100087|1,100165|3,100244|5,100322|0) -

ok this is real weird. both of you seems to cover the same kind of noises but it somehow it starts at different time
not really sure myself

02:01:213 - should end the LN like around here?

SVs

NORMALIZE YOUR SVs AAAAaAAA Goddamn prot with her OCD is getting into me
Most of them are quite the same as I mentioned on Kyou's
If you want the formula, Prot da ET is saving us with dem math
• Y = average of an SV sequence
• S1 = Starting SV value (the one you choose)
• S2 = Second SV value to make the sequence average 1x
• U = Units (counted by snaps)
• U1 = Total number of units
• U2 = Remaining number of units

Here are two equations you’ll probably end up using a lot:
• Finding average SV of a sequence when given both values

(S1 × U + S2 × U) ÷ U1 = Y

• Finding S2 when given the average SV, U1, and S1

(U1 – S1) ÷ U2 = Y




poppin' the bubble for unsnapped notes anyway
Ryzen

Rivals_7 wrote:

ehe
1|2|3|4|5|6|7


link to the source for confirmation pls

[A Lie's Easy]

00:25:244 -> 00:34:040 - can you like uh consistent with what you mapping lul. 99 % of it follows melody then a random - 00:25:401 (25401|4) - 00:32:940 (32940|3) - randomly appear breaking all loose on the consistency to kicks like what?
In conclusion you should shift both of them 1/2 line above
PS: - 00:29:171 (29171|2) - except this. you could probably delete it Some kicks are deleted. Focused to melody now

00:34:354 - would like to put the LN start here since the obvious piano start here so it wont contrary to the piano mapping earlier Added

01:06:082 (66082|2,66553|2,66710|4,67181|4) - heck naw i wouldnt recommend you to ever shielding in EZ tier set. psure you could try any workaround :cry: moved to 2 & 6

01:12:679 (72679|4) - aint this is the same instrument set as - 01:11:422 (71422|0,72364|2) - ? but why its on a different pattern? Moved,
on my arrangement but i hear that sounds ascending.


01:27:757 (87757|4,88228|4,88699|4,89171|4) - not entirely sure why you only doing indexed LN only once while the other 3 set placed on 1 then 7 then 1 again respectively ( - 01:37:809 (97809|0,98281|0,98752|0,99223|0) - 01:47:862 (107862|6,108333|6,108804|6,109275|6) - 01:57:914 (117914|0,118385|0,118857|0,119328|0) - ). I'm not against the shielding this time since its on kiai and everything should be "climax" (kinda) but honestly it contradicts the consistency on overall 4 kiai here so you should probably move the 2nd or the 4th LN set to be indexed LN like the 1st Moved somewhere harder

01:52:888 (112888|3,114144|3) - 01:55:715 (115715|5) - i feel like the movement with the LN end and the next note are quite odd so i would like to see this extended by 1/2 Done

02:06:553 (126553|2) - either be 1/4 or a short note instead. 1/2 LN is just not appealing in EZ (well, normal uses 1/4 anyways so yea) Changed on 1/4

Another Lie wrote:

Thanks for checking
Topic Starter
Alsty-

Rivals_7 wrote:

ehe
1|2|3|4|5|6|7


link to the source for confirmation pls //https://namu.wiki/w/Lemuria

[A Lie's Easy]

00:25:244 -> 00:34:040 - can you like uh consistent with what you mapping lul. 99 % of it follows melody then a random - 00:25:401 (25401|4) - 00:32:940 (32940|3) - randomly appear breaking all loose on the consistency to kicks like what?
In conclusion you should shift both of them 1/2 line above
PS: - 00:29:171 (29171|2) - except this. you could probably delete it

00:34:354 - would like to put the LN start here since the obvious piano start here so it wont contrary to the piano mapping earlier

01:06:082 (66082|2,66553|2,66710|4,67181|4) - heck naw i wouldnt recommend you to ever shielding in EZ tier set. psure you could try any workaround

01:12:679 (72679|4) - aint this is the same instrument set as - 01:11:422 (71422|0,72364|2) - ? but why its on a different pattern?

01:27:757 (87757|4,88228|4,88699|4,89171|4) - not entirely sure why you only doing indexed LN only once while the other 3 set placed on 1 then 7 then 1 again respectively ( - 01:37:809 (97809|0,98281|0,98752|0,99223|0) - 01:47:862 (107862|6,108333|6,108804|6,109275|6) - 01:57:914 (117914|0,118385|0,118857|0,119328|0) - ). I'm not against the shielding this time since its on kiai and everything should be "climax" (kinda) but honestly it contradicts the consistency on overall 4 kiai here so you should probably move the 2nd or the 4th LN set to be indexed LN like the 1st

01:52:888 (112888|3,114144|3) - 01:55:715 (115715|5) - i feel like the movement with the LN end and the next note are quite odd so i would like to see this extended by 1/2

02:06:553 (126553|2) - either be 1/4 or a short note instead. 1/2 LN is just not appealing in EZ (well, normal uses 1/4 anyways so yea)

[Normal]

before i start there's actually some couple of SB HS percussion that are not associated with the notes around and i found it kinda confusing to follows ex: - 00:26:658 - 00:39:930
probably more but think you can find it // re-checked the SB HS and deleted them

00:01:050 (1050|6,1678|5,2306|3) - i kinda lost to understand what is this follows // single notes are the very low tick sound. and the LN is the synth

00:35:296 (35296|2,35296|1,35296|0) - guh why is these thing so left biased erghhh even Hyper does better balance // fixed

00:55:401 (55401|5,55401|6,55558|2,55558|1) - whats with the antiflow eh? intrument still repeating

00:56:029 (56029|5,56029|4,56186|4) - tfw jack out of thin air

01:00:113 (60113|4,60113|6,60270|1,60270|0) - aw cmon // fixed them all ^ with the better place

01:33:254 (93254|2,93411|2,93569|4,93726|4) - 01:34:511 (94511|1,94668|1,94825|5,94982|5) - VS - 01:53:359 (113359|5,113516|5,113673|1,113830|1) - 01:54:616 (114616|1,114773|1,114930|5,115087|5) - same instrument set, but idk why is there a slight differentation
also your movement make me wanna kms smh - 01:53:202 (113202|6,113359|5,113516|5) - 01:54:459 (114459|0,114616|1,114773|1) - // how to make a good normal diff *w* , fixed btw , it has the same structure now

01:43:150 (103150|1,103150|2,103150|0) - think i'm biased but compared to hyper which have 3 notes is kinda too far // i think i will nerver the hyper one , because the it feel a bit awkward for 2notes , and i kinda dont want to make doubles when holding LN in normal

02:14:092 (134092|1) - either just me but when i played this its somewhat unnatural due this is the only 1/4 on 1/2 LN spam-ish. maybe split it up

[Hyper]

00:15:348 (15348|4,15348|6) -

o noes HS missing kek // wrong snap cause the hs to copied at SB @@

01:48:647 (108647|5,108726|2,108804|1) - so this is kinda bothering. the antiflow is somewhat unexpected since the other 2 distances before doing it all ascending. so i dont get why is this the only one that descend // deleted

01:58:935 (118935|1,119014|0,119092|4) - well pls at least have one consistent direction based on the instrument. dont make it antiflow lol re-arranged

02:04:982 (124982|0,125139|0) - i dont get the jacking. its somewhat the same as - 02:04:668 (124668|3,124825|4) - and the stream after just making it more bias rrrrr // i thought because that part is stronger than the other , but , moved to the center anyway

[Kyou's Another]

00:44:171 (44171|3,44249|2,44328|3,44406|1,44406|4) - (might be biased since i'm a right-handed player :d) but the music is like all descend and a sudden ascend aint feel natural tbh

00:49:747 (49747|1,49747|5,49904|6,49904|2,50061|3,50061|0,50218|1,50218|5,50375|6,50375|2) - i'm disagree with the use of double LNs. its pmuch calm here and using double LNs are overmphasized and creating disbalance with the rest of the mapset. well you can argue since the other 2 diff above you is made by a different mapper respectively. but it doesnt make much contrast between you and the rest.
You can keep the one single long LN there as an anchor to the BG noise but pls make the rest of the double LNs to single LNs only since thats honestly not fit.
some of the LN could be paired with an SN as they have clap in it ex: - 00:50:689 (50689|0,50689|3) -

01:07:809 (67809|3) - was it intended to be a single even though its a kick? i dont see much a reason if you eventually did that at - 01:08:438 (68438|4,68438|2) -

01:19:747 (79747|2) - dunno if its just me but this sounds like it has an equal chording to - 01:18:490 (78490|1,78490|5) -

SVs

00:15:186 - ok so reverse bump in half-half method feels really really unnatural with only 2 units distance. plus it makes the movement to - 00:15:509 - are speedingup. My suggestion is to make it a usual half-half bump 1,5 0,5.
Because ((1,5 x 1) + (0,5 x 1)) : 2 = 1.
the rest of the SV on this section could be treated the same and are surprisingly give you a better read

00:24:930 (24930|2) - ((0.7 x 2) + (1.4 x 2)) : 4 = 1.05
There's a little bit of speedup there so would like to normalize those. if you go half half, the calculation shoud be similar
however, i got a suggestion to making it a little bumpy
00:24:930 - 0,7x -> - 00:25:165 - 3,3x Or
00:24:930 - 3,3x -> - 00:25:008 - 0,7x
both normalized to 1

00:34:904 - since the start are not exactly on - 00:34:982 - making the calculation resulted 0,9x normalization.
the bump would like at least similar to above but i would recommedn 4,5 -> 0,5 bump on - 00:34:904 (34904|2,34904|1) - and - 00:34:982 - respectively. thus are easier to read

00:42:521 (42521|3,42521|6,42521|0) - well if you like want to paired it with 0,7x, pls at least make the start at 1,3x :ddd
and also - 00:42:679 (42679|3,42679|0,42679|6) - not sure why you keep the area in between to be no SVs. its a potential tho

00:44:406 (44406|1,44406|5,44406|4) - again it normalizes to 0.9. the 1.2x should be changed to 1.4x to get it normalized
but however, again i disagree with the reverse bump in half so you can like swap the SV position to 1,4x ->0,6x instead
should be applicable with the rest of the SVs around it

01:06:396 - again with the normalization SV nngggg

and etcshould be around similar

[CS' Extra]

00:15:348 (15348|5) -

o celestia why

00:25:401 (25401|0) - ee moving this to 2 would play better than stacks imo. somewhat similar to - 00:30:427 (30427|5) -

00:26:972 (26972|6,27129|6,27286|6,27443|6) - dont get the reason why you should anchoring this tbh

01:13:464 (73464|1) - woop randomly not anchored to the rest?

01:47:391 - the gap is kinda odd imo. maybe add note?

[Lost Continent]
also known as "King Julien's Land"

00:15:348 (15348|4,15348|6,15348|1,15348|3) -

jeff jeffffff multibpm =3=

00:31:527 (31527|1) - so kinda didnt get what's this LN was represent. the other LN seems to cover melody but this one. // yeah its kinda same with 00:31:684 (31684|6,31762|6) - but with no loop(it is loop?) i i'm sure this one is ok

01:29:171 (89171|1) - uh what? SN? like, they literally all the same lol but why you suddenly using SN?
01:38:281 (98281|2,98281|1,98281|0) - hmm
01:38:752 (98752|2,99223|0,99223|2) - really make me :thinking:
well i dont get the idea you suddenly changing the triple LN to be less denser while the instruments still in the same density // okay , matching all the same part , but the last one 01:57:914 - i make it different because this last section is have different structure than the other.

01:40:087 (100087|1,100165|3,100244|5,100322|0) -

ok this is real weird. both of you seems to cover the same kind of noises but it somehow it starts at different time
not really sure myself // 01:40:165 - i'm pretty sure CS is skiping the redlines LN , or maybe he have his own reason. will talk to him after he replied

02:01:213 - should end the LN like around here?// fixed

SVs

NORMALIZE YOUR SVs AAAAaAAA Goddamn prot with her OCD is getting into me
Most of them are quite the same as I mentioned on Kyou's
If you want the formula, Prot da ET is saving us with dem math // dem math , prot da ET jeff
• Y = average of an SV sequence
• S1 = Starting SV value (the one you choose)
• S2 = Second SV value to make the sequence average 1x
• U = Units (counted by snaps)
• U1 = Total number of units
• U2 = Remaining number of units

Here are two equations you’ll probably end up using a lot:
• Finding average SV of a sequence when given both values

(S1 × U + S2 × U) ÷ U1 = Y

• Finding S2 when given the average SV, U1, and S1

(U1 – S1) ÷ U2 = Y




poppin' the bubble for unsnapped notes anyway
thanks for the check rivals , sorry makes you work more hard for this ;w;
will make sure it ready when i call you again.

Fixed all unsnapped notes in all diff.
Normalize SV on highest diff , for kyousuke , if you want me to fix the avg of the SV on your diff pm me ,
updated all replied diff. waiting for the replies. Will do a recheck hitsound after this.
Kyousuke-

Rivals_7 wrote:

ehe
1|2|3|4|5|6|7


link to the source for confirmation pls http://manbow.nothing.sh/event/event.cg ... &event=110

[Kyou's Another]

00:44:171 (44171|3,44249|2,44328|3,44406|1,44406|4) - (might be biased since i'm a right-handed player :d) but the music is like all descend and a sudden ascend aint feel natural tbh actually i make it ascending to differentiate the melody (since the last 3 main melody is more prominent ?), but yeah rearranged bcs it should be descending lmao

00:49:747 (49747|1,49747|5,49904|6,49904|2,50061|3,50061|0,50218|1,50218|5,50375|6,50375|2) - i'm disagree with the use of double LNs. its pmuch calm here and using double LNs are overmphasized and creating disbalance with the rest of the mapset. well you can argue since the other 2 diff above you is made by a different mapper respectively. but it doesnt make much contrast between you and the rest.
You can keep the one single long LN there as an anchor to the BG noise but pls make the rest of the double LNs to single LNs only since thats honestly not fit.
some of the LN could be paired with an SN as they have clap in it ex: - 00:50:689 (50689|0,50689|3) - well you're right honestly, rearranged to single LNs then

01:07:809 (67809|3) - was it intended to be a single even though its a kick? i dont see much a reason if you eventually did that at - 01:08:438 (68438|4,68438|2) - eh is there has a kick ?_? guess you had to turn the hitsound off xd

01:19:747 (79747|2) - dunno if its just me but this sounds like it has an equal chording to - 01:18:490 (78490|1,78490|5) - from what i hear 01:18:490 - this is a chord, 01:19:747 - and this is only single melody, and i make it ascending to (01:19:432 (79432|1,79747|2,80061|3) - ) follows up the pattern

SVs

00:15:186 - ok so reverse bump in half-half method feels really really unnatural with only 2 units distance. plus it makes the movement to - 00:15:509 - are speedingup. My suggestion is to make it a usual half-half bump 1,5 0,5.
Because ((1,5 x 1) + (0,5 x 1)) : 2 = 1.
the rest of the SV on this section could be treated the same and are surprisingly give you a better read

00:24:930 (24930|2) - ((0.7 x 2) + (1.4 x 2)) : 4 = 1.05
There's a little bit of speedup there so would like to normalize those. if you go half half, the calculation shoud be similar
however, i got a suggestion to making it a little bumpy
00:24:930 - 0,7x -> - 00:25:165 - 3,3x Or
00:24:930 - 3,3x -> - 00:25:008 - 0,7x
both normalized to 1

00:34:904 - since the start are not exactly on - 00:34:982 - making the calculation resulted 0,9x normalization.
the bump would like at least similar to above but i would recommedn 4,5 -> 0,5 bump on - 00:34:904 (34904|2,34904|1) - and - 00:34:982 - respectively. thus are easier to read

00:42:521 (42521|3,42521|6,42521|0) - well if you like want to paired it with 0,7x, pls at least make the start at 1,3x :ddd
and also - 00:42:679 (42679|3,42679|0,42679|6) - not sure why you keep the area in between to be no SVs. its a potential tho

00:44:406 (44406|1,44406|5,44406|4) - again it normalizes to 0.9. the 1.2x should be changed to 1.4x to get it normalized
but however, again i disagree with the reverse bump in half so you can like swap the SV position to 1,4x ->0,6x instead
should be applicable with the rest of the SVs around it

01:06:396 - again with the normalization SV nngggg

and etcshould be around similar
thankies rivals
will lend the SVs to Alsty since i'm just copying it from his diff lol

updated some pattern, rip too much character https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnqu5hdywcbgn ... D.osu?dl=0
Protastic101
Math is a social construct
Topic Starter
Alsty-

Protastic101 wrote:

Math is a social construct
Thanks ET
Critical_Star

Rivals_7 wrote:

ehe
1|2|3|4|5|6|7


[CS' Extra]

00:15:348 (15348|5) -

o celestia why
fixed by alsty i guess
00:25:401 (25401|0) - ee moving this to 2 would play better than stacks imo. somewhat similar to - 00:30:427 (30427|5) - sure

00:26:972 (26972|6,27129|6,27286|6,27443|6) - dont get the reason why you should anchoring this tbh rearranged here

01:13:464 (73464|1) - woop randomly not anchored to the rest? yea i think the kick anchor break at this point so i place it on different col

01:47:391 - the gap is kinda odd imo. maybe add note? ya, i added here as well
thanks rival! :)
01:40:008 - about this part, i actually wanted to catch like the last diff but then i ignore it due to 01:40:165 (100165|1,100244|2,100322|3) - kick note, it kinda ugly to place the LN same as last diff for me. 01:40:087 (100087|4) - this is the sync and i use 01:40:165 (100165|1,100244|2,100322|3) - to catch kick here, 01:40:008 (100008|2) - this is just clap echo to keep the LN flow here :)

update
Topic Starter
Alsty-
updated , fixing kyou's diff SV.
will do a self recheck once again before i ask for a re-bub.
eyes
00:18:717 - you can use 102,5 BPM here instead of 4 red lines
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply