forum

Sakakibara yui - Refrain

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Goisuke_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2011年10月23日 at 下午 01:40:12

Artist: Sakakibara yui
Title: Refrain
Source: natsusora kanata
BPM: 136
Filesize: 11978kb
Play Time: 04:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.81 stars, 642 notes)
  2. Hard2 (4.25 stars, 463 notes)
  3. Insane (4.98 stars, 801 notes)
Download: Sakakibara yui - Refrain
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
aspara
Star :oops:
hank11142007
star wwww
nimba_old
オフセット-20にしましょ :D
あと、InsaneがOD7やからHardはOD6でいいかな
Topic Starter
Goisuke_old

nimba wrote:

オフセット-20にしましょ :D
あと、InsaneがOD7やからHardはOD6でいいかな
了解しました :)
Kitsuneko
'ω')_☆
xnox
:)
remiiii_old
作成お疲れ様です☆
Nice Beatmap!!
Beren
-myun-
good map! 8-)
Norn_NNN
star~ ;)
S MoMo
Nice map!! :)
WeisCrahe
Nicemap!! :)

My peanding beatmap
opayan
star :)
Vita_old
star ._.
Vita_old
._.
kevininking
喔耶!
a0202302
Nyquill
O_O
[General]
Tags? ^^

[Normal]
//Comments:
This might be a tiny bit hard for normal xD. Overall excellently mapped. Try to keep consistent with spacing within combos and sections in a normal diff =D.
//end of comments
1:31:506 - Suggestion, move right 2 grids and up 2 grids. While this looks nicer, it does make the distance to the next combo a bit longer, but I think its fine.
1:137:242, 1:37:683 - The spacing here made me think that I should hit the note too early. Fix this spacing at your discretion. (This is also to stay true to the spacing for the entire section, like at 1:42:977)
2:00:183 to 2:01:506 - ^, move the slider to the right.
//Some rearranging (All these are suggestions, but I do believe they look better):
2:01:506 - Move up one grid.
2:01:727 - Down two grids.
2:02:389 all the way to 2:04:154 - Down two, left four.
//End of rearranging
2:07:242 to 2:08:124 - Again, to stay true to previous spacing in the combo, you should move all of this up 3.
3:50:918 - What did you do to this slider xD. If you intended for a shaking slider, you might want to remake it. However, if its as intended.... idk?

[Hard]
//Comments:
Could be me being unable to produce a good mod further than one diff, but I couldn't find a lot of problems here. Or it could be that this map's too good xD
//End of comments
3:01:506 - Gonna be a little nazi and tell you to move this to the left by 1 xD
3:38:786 - o_o Look at my last note for normal xD
3:50:918 - ^
4:23:124 - Once again, I thought I needed to hit this note too early due to spacing. I suggest moving the entire combo to the left.
4:29:752 - Left 2? xD

[Insane]
//Comments:
The jumps on this diff are beautifully done. However, due to the diffuculty and the length of the song, I'd say the drain's too high. Reduce by at least 2. The maximum score is also too high if you're going for ranking (28 million what). In fact, this entire diff seems like an approval diff xD. To fix, I suggest adding or making some breaks longer. Some parts may also need remapping.
//End of comments

Have a star ^^
Topic Starter
Goisuke_old

Nyquill wrote:

O_O
[General]
Tags? ^^

[Normal]
//Comments:
This might be a tiny bit hard for normal xD. Overall excellently mapped. Try to keep consistent with spacing within combos and sections in a normal diff =D.
//end of comments
1:31:506 - Suggestion, move right 2 grids and up 2 grids. While this looks nicer, it does make the distance to the next combo a bit longer, but I think its fine.
1:137:242, 1:37:683 - The spacing here made me think that I should hit the note too early. Fix this spacing at your discretion. (This is also to stay true to the spacing for the entire section, like at 1:42:977)
//Some rearranging (All these are suggestions, but I do believe they look better):
//End of rearranging
2:07:242 to 2:08:124 - Again, to stay true to previous spacing in the combo, you should move all of this up 3.
3:50:918 - What did you do to this slider xD. If you intended for a shaking slider, you might want to remake it. However, if its as intended.... idk?

[Hard]
//Comments:
Could be me being unable to produce a good mod further than one diff, but I couldn't find a lot of problems here. Or it could be that this map's too good xD
//End of comments
4:23:124 - Once again, I thought I needed to hit this note too early due to spacing. I suggest moving the entire combo to the left.

[Insane]
//Comments:
The jumps on this diff are beautifully done. However, due to the diffuculty and the length of the song, I'd say the drain's too high. Reduce by at least 2. The maximum score is also too high if you're going for ranking (28 million what). In fact, this entire diff seems like an approval diff xD. To fix, I suggest adding or making some breaks longer. Some parts may also need remapping.
//End of comments

Have a star ^^
-------------------
Thank you for your reply. :)

I try to modify as your advice.

I think I can`t reduce this map anymore.An app map will be fine.

I will try my best to mod a rank map next time.

Sorry for my poor English. 囧
Nyquill

Goisuke wrote:

Nyquill wrote:

O_O
[General]
Tags? ^^

[Normal]
//Comments:
//end of comments
//End of rearranging

[Hard]
//Comments:
//End of comments

[Insane]
//Comments:
//End of comments

Have a star ^^
-------------------
Thank you for your reply. :)

I try to modify as your advice.

I think I can`t reduce this map anymore.An app map will be fine.

I will try my best to mod a rank map next time.

Sorry for my poor English. 囧
I understand Chinese ^^ so feel free to reply in that. Its just that I can't write it.
val0108
woo!!

Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
-Hyde
Hello Goisuke something hehe xD "You should not put two difficulties that are called Hard" so I put "Hard2" is completely incorrect c; You should call it something special.