Thank you for your help!!! Good mod)))
Jennglebells wrote:from my q
- 00:11:510 (2,3) - this doesnt match with the music at all, perhaps you are following the lyrics? I would suggest following the music here so it doesnt sound odd It was so!!!!!! But too many modder told me not to do it odd!!!! But ok, i fixe it, because i also think that it's better
- 00:19:622 - white ticks, especially these large ones shouldnt be ignored. this specific one has a beat to it that differs from the others, you should put something here Yes!
- 00:21:306 (2) - this sounds off, the slider tick follows nothing, and the major beat thing is on slider tail I fixed it as in first point
- 01:08:602 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this combo stretches out over a really long period of time, normally nc would be every measure or so, i would at least split it in half ( from fifth note 01:11:051 - ) this also repeats elsewhere Yes!
- 01:11:969 (6,7) - intentional overlap? Ok
- 02:19:622 (1,2,3) - are these completely silenced? i'm pretty sure thats unrankable Yes, thank you
- 03:10:439 (7) - notes out of kiai should have a nc (why not just connect all the kiai? theres only one slider between) Kiai should be the same in all diffs
quick note, nc is pretty weirdly across all diffs to me, maybe take a look and fix them In Insane diff i changed NC, as Big yellow tick - NC. In other diffs i don't do it, but i do it in nearest future)
so are the silenced sliders, i noticed 1 or 2 in every diff Ok, thanks that you told me it, I fixed it, for rules)
- 01:00:337 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - to me personally, the stream just appeared out of no where? and there wasnt really any continuous sound for the stream to be there Don't know if you understand me, but this moment before chorus and there is sound and beat enhancement, So...There is a place to be
- 01:06:153 (1,2) - why not just stack them like you did for so many other notes? it would look better and feel not as out of place
- 01:31:561 (3,4) - stack please, notes like that look really unorganized imo
^^many of these previously mentioned things, (some in normal as well) repeats through out the map
About these three last points, If i do stack (i had stack here earlier), map will have different stacks: 1/1, 1/2, some modders (and i also) think that it's interrupting you. So if someone tell me about it again, i will fix it. But not now