Thanks for mod^^
Astarte wrote:Hey! from my queue
Didn't check timing in detail but bpm isn't right, it should be half of what you have. Usually you'd want 1 beat to be the gap between a kick and a snare, not 2. Don't believe me? check the kiais. Just because you feel that the song is fast doesn't mean bpm should be doubled. That explains why you have relatively fast sv for this song with only 1x multiplier...
What I'd do is to check where are the strong beats, they're usually the downbeat. for ex 01:03:704 - 01:06:153 - 01:08:602 - are strong downbeats. You'd want to make them as big white ticks. These 01:04:928 - 01:07:377 - are not and should be just normal white ticks. Doubling bpm makes them a big white tick, which isn't right imo. Ok, i understand you)) But I will keep 196. Maybe you don't understand the rhythm of the song. Every vocal phrase begins in big yellow tick, so it's right. When you listen the song you can understand bpm right away. Just when you listen it, bpm is 196, and i never doubt about my bpm. 98 is defenetly bad. To the point, i also asked 2 persons, that understand music very well, and they also think my way. So about BPM i'm sure!NormalThat's all from me, since I don't really like the song that much and the map's long I'm feeling kinda lazy (and sleepy too). Sorry xd
- Cs is really low, and rhythm is really simple for something that's called "normal". I would suggest you reference maps at this bpm (or halved) to see what range of difficulty settings and sv they use. Also their rhythm choice as well. maybe cs3 at least, sv 0.8-0.9x, and use more offbeat rhythms like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8103547
- 00:09:826 (4,1) - switch nc. Basically you need to nc every measure, which is every 1st and 3rd big white tick. when you change bpm to 98, you will see that this is a new measure that you should nc. Btw nc can help you determine bpm too, getting bpm wrong can be troublesome right?
- 00:10:898 - i see you're following vocals. That isn't bad, something I usually do too. But I don't agree with following vocals for this kind of song as it's extremely random, doesn't any repetitive pattern really, and hard to predict kinda. what i'd do is simplifying rhythm with something mostly white tick and 1 beat apart so it follows the progression of the song which is something more appropriate for easier diffs
- 01:05:847 - also since there's no vocals in kiai for you to follow, you make the kiai less intensive than the intro or the non-kiai parts, which doesn't really make sense, right?
- 01:04:010 - 01:05:847 - understandable to simplify your rhythm in easier diffs, but simplify out the unimportant ones. These are pretty strong and distinctive sounds that should be mapped imo. Skipping them might make newbies click on the next one early thinking that you mapped these.
- 00:44:265 - 02:02:633 - these breaks don't seem like they should be there as they have interesting vocal parts, which you should map on all diffs. the last break seems to be fine imo
- 01:03:704 - for strong beats, especially a kiai start, you should make them clickable and not skipped or released. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8103366 There is no sound of drum or smth like that in the music
- 00:11:969 - I would do something to avoid a 3/2 gap in a lower diff. Especially that this vocal is highly unpredictable. Use a 3/2 slider, or make a 1/1 gap instead
- 00:15:643 (1,2,3) - I don't really like the look of this flow. Might be subjective but in easier diffs you should use flows that are comfortable and easy to follow such as circular/oval. What you're doing here is that (1) doesn't point to (2) directly, giving a flowdrop. I would strongly avoid that unless I run out of space or something Fixed
- 03:20:847 - this deserves to be a kiai as well no? Yes, i also think so, but Aimod told me that more than 1/3 of the song is in kiai, so i think that because this part is last, and the power of this part lower than other parts, and now i really don't know how to solve this problem
- 00:05:847 (1,2,3) - pay more attention to your aesthetics. They are really important, lower diffs especially since ar is lower. blanket properly, make lines straight, perfect shapes formations... that'll make your maps have a polished feeling and doesn't feel like you spent just 10 minutes making the map Ok, i fixed blankets
- 01:03:704 - 02:22:071 - 03:01:255 - last thing. I'm really unhappy to see that the kiais are exact copy pasta. That is something you should not do. If you don't want inconsistency then copy your rhythm and rearrange your patterns. This is extremely boring and implies that you're just... lazy and doesn't spend much time on the map. Trust me BNs do not want to see this. I also see more copied stuff other than just the kiai as well too.
However, I hope you would consider what I modded for the other diffs as well. OK
Good luck~ Thanks a lot^^
If i don't answer or it's red, i don't fixed