1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
Choking on easy shit is so demotivating for me that I often quit out of the game in about 1.2 seconds before I start really getting pissed off. Choking and shtimissing aren't much of a weakness, but more like an integral part of my being, I am shitmiss incarnate.

Also, I'm actually suffering from the reverse of some of you, I can read AR 10 fairly well, but my favorite and my problem right now is I can only read 9.3-9.7 really well. If I try to read AR 9 I'm way too early and have way more trouble on simple jumps. This game gets me so worked up sometimes I consider lightly cutting the tip of my pointer finger with a knife so I can't tap with it, making me free from playing the game for a few days or so.
posted
HD :cry:

I'll take my approach circles thanks >:(
posted
Standard: Square Jumps
Taiko:Toss up between 1/6 mono bursts or long 1/3 streams
CTB: Not sure what they are called but when you have to rapidly go back and forth small distances with a stream of notes
Mania: Shields
posted
Stream finger control and aim
posted
Stream consistency (still regularly stop randomly), Stream control (almost never have a stream that's all 300 because I can't keep my speed), Stream speed (200+ r 2 fast), Stream stamina, Lack of jump consistency, AR10+ (but tbh I don't think I'd need this skill), Accuracy/Clicking consistency (Best is only 110 UR on a simple map pp map lol), High BPM Singletaps (Not sure where it starts to be "fast" but I alternate everything so idk)

And the worst thing is I haven't tried to improve on these parts so I would probably still be bad for a long time lul, there's also lots of other weak parts but I think these are my current worst.
posted
1) Rhythm sense
2) Streaming
posted
streaming and stamina , anything related to tapping fast :/ I m slow as f
posted
Aiming circles near the border/limit of the playfield, i'm just not comfortable reaching those places with this mouse, mainly because my pinky drags and interferes with it
posted
my aim trash
posted
can't aim technical parts of map
low stamina, aim easily falls apart on long maps without breaks due to mouse drift
posted
Aim, speed, streamus, ar9+, combo consistency. Ppl say I'm consistant but fk that I can't combo much at all most of the time. Also, I tend to drift.... A LOT.
posted
Speed

DT ain't fun when you can't click 210bpm+
posted

[Taiga] wrote:

Speed

DT ain't fun when you can't click 210bpm+
I take it you mean single tapping? If so, although I have no right to be telling you whats good and whats bad, hear me out. I had the exact same problem just last week, I couldn't single tap past 190 bpm at all. If I tried to hit at it harder my arm would cramp and lock up. But over about a week I started playing a lot of "lower then 110 bpm" maps and also doing some other shameful stuff that actually worked!

I would put on autopilot and tap to maps that are all about single tapping speed. You know, https://osu.ppy.sh/s/332532 and https://osu.ppy.sh/s/472143 and even messed around with https://osu.ppy.sh/b/839569. I started to develop that wrist tapping motion that makes it very easy to tap at higher bpm with little issue. So while I can't aim to these maps still, I can now tap as fast as them which is guess you could say is 50% of the battle done (not really obviously).

I honestly feel like I'm speaking out of place because of my lack of anything noteworthy, but I faced a similar problem and wanted to tell you my solution.

I even tried to break my wrist to https://osu.ppy.sh/s/137377 and I mean, I'm surprised I could keep up with it at all.
posted

Manfred wrote:

play more
Is basically what you're saying
posted

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Manfred wrote:

play more
Is basically what you're saying
I've played the same amount this week as I did the week before, and the week before that and so on. I had trouble tapping over 200bpm, I try specifically to improve on that and I do. So yeah, I played the game, but I didn't play it anymore or less. I just chose what to work at. Get that weak ass "play more" out of here. Because the next person who mentions play more is getting decapitated by a claymore.

posted

Manfred wrote:

I've played the same amount this week as I did the week before, and the week before that and so on. I had trouble tapping over 200bpm, I try specifically to improve on that and I do. So yeah, I played the game, but I didn't play it anymore or less. I just chose what to work at. Get that weak ass "play more" out of here. Because the next person who mentions play more is getting decapitated by a claymore.
You know, you could always tl;dr that and get your point across more effectively.

oh yeah, play more if you want to get decent
posted

F1r3tar wrote:

Manfred wrote:

I've played the same amount this week as I did the week before, and the week before that and so on. I had trouble tapping over 200bpm, I try specifically to improve on that and I do. So yeah, I played the game, but I didn't play it anymore or less. I just chose what to work at. Get that weak ass "play more" out of here. Because the next person who mentions play more is getting decapitated by a claymore.
You know, you could always tl;dr that and get your point across more effectively.

oh yeah, play more if you want to get decent
You people make me feel bad.
posted
I had over 6 months break due RSI without playing.

IDC anymore about rank and progressing, just for fun right now.
posted

Manfred wrote:

I've played the same amount this week as I did the week before, and the week before that and so on.
That's exactly what play more means, it's cumulative.
posted
My aim 100%
show more
Please sign in to reply.