forum

goreshit - Satori De Pon!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 10:49:43 PM

Artist: goreshit
Title: Satori De Pon!
Tags: breakcore lolicore mashcore goreshit hardcore
BPM: 235
Filesize: 9684kb
Play Time: 02:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Master (mapped in 2017) (7.05 stars, 910 notes)
  2. Nightcore Version (2019) (8.42 stars, 987 notes)
Download: goreshit - Satori De Pon!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
this is old i am only submitting cause of the new nightcore diff

235bpm to 300bpm
Susano
Master
General: Add more hitsounds (if that wasn't obvious) I can clearly hear claps/finishes all over the map but only a few you capitalized on by putting the clap

hitsound. after you have put as many as you can find i'll give more detail on where I hear finishes and claps etc.

oh and just in case you didn't notice in AImod lolwut

Can you make some of the streams (if not all) a bit more creative? in my opinion I like a fancy stream, especially when it's bursty like this map is, it's just a lot more fun that way something like

this bad example. but you get the point totally up to you. (but not any that would increase the diff just make it more fun to play)

Master:

Lower HP to HP6 or lower

00:09:488 (1) - this catches me off guard more than i'd like to admit, for some reason it's so fast, and with a tick, i nearly always slider break until i got use to it.

00:15:743 (1,1) - I don't like the NC on these two notes I feel like it should be like this

00:42:296 (7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - the stream starts on the blue tick after the 7 and this entire stream just feels uncomfortable to play IMO probably cause of shape.

00:54:807 (1,2) - this doesn't fit what i feel like should be there, when i play the song a tiny jump is what i expect.

01:56:467 (1,2,3,4,5) - remove these replace with stream, as these aren't rhythmically correct like the next 3 afterwards

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this mod was a bit nitpicky. Not much I can find but I do suck at goreshit maps especially the highbpm ones like this....
Topic Starter
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Master
General: Add more hitsounds (if that wasn't obvious) I can clearly hear claps/finishes all over the map but only a few you capitalized on by putting the clap
hitsound. after you have put as many as you can find i'll give more detail on where I hear finishes and claps etc.
Noted

oh and just in case you didn't notice in AImod lolwut
fixed

Can you make some of the streams (if not all) a bit more creative? in my opinion I like a fancy stream, especially when it's bursty like this map is, it's just a lot more fun that way something like
this bad example. but you get the point totally up to you. (but not any that would increase the diff just make it more fun to play)
for now i think ill leave this untouched since at such high bpm making anything other than curved streams would be very unclean to play

Master:

Lower HP to HP6 or lower Changed to hp5.5

00:09:488 (1) - this catches me off guard more than i'd like to admit, for some reason it's so fast, and with a tick, i nearly always slider break until i got use to it. I think it plays fine, no change

00:15:743 (1,1) - I don't like the NC on these two notes I feel like it should be like this fixed

00:42:296 (7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - the stream starts on the blue tick after the 7 and this entire stream just feels uncomfortable to play IMO probably cause of shape. no change, starting a stream on a blue tick is not recommended for play ability in general, i want to get more opinions on the stream shape before i change it as well

00:54:807 (1,2) - this doesn't fit what i feel like should be there, when i play the song a tiny jump is what i expect. agreed, fixed

01:56:467 (1,2,3,4,5) - remove these replace with stream, as these aren't rhythmically correct like the next 3 afterwards
fixed
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this mod was a bit nitpicky. Not much I can find but I do suck at goreshit maps especially the highbpm ones like this....
np

thx for mod