forum

The 4th - As One feat.Yukacco (Original Mix) [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Surono
As Rebubbled

yeah, now longkats are friendly cuz donkatkatkatdonkatkatkatdonkatkatkatdonasdsafsafsasdasfasf.
Topic Starter
Gemu-

Surono wrote:

As Rebubbled

yeah, now longkats are friendly cuz donkatkatkatdonkatkatkatdonkatkatkatdonasdsafsafsasdasfasf.

Hahahaha yeah! >w< thank you so much :D

Now wait for tasuke-san :33
tasuke912
I disagree to use d at same ticks. It's boring. ):

Surono
ups I realized it, I just tried to told the mapper not only put d at 04:20:970 (183) - here and other similar hahaha XD[/list]
Topic Starter
Gemu-

tasuke912 wrote:

I disagree to use d at same ticks. It's boring. ): Sorry ;;

Apply the second example! *-* Now sounds much better :3 thank you so much >w<

Updated
Surono
can you stop to playing with kudosu? ewe
Topic Starter
Gemu-

Surono wrote:

can you stop to playing with kudosu? ewe
Ok SweetSur uwu
tasuke912
Approved!
Surono
cute gemu gz and ty taske
Topic Starter
Gemu-

tasuke912 wrote:

Approved!

OMG Thank you so much tasuke >w< ♥ I really appreciate your help and I appreciate the help with all too <3 >w<
Topic Starter
Gemu-

Surono wrote:

cute gemu gz and ty taske
My SweetSur ♥ thank you too :33
-Sh1n1-
yessss, sabia que lo rankearias >.< te lo mereces, Gratz baka gemu
Topic Starter
Gemu-

-Sh1n1- wrote:

yessss, sabia que lo rankearias >.< te lo mereces, Gratz baka gemu

Bakaaa :D/ Muchísimas gracias bakita shini :33
Surono
bakita baka shini gemu
Topic Starter
Gemu-

Surono wrote:

bakita baka shini gemu

u///u stop SweetSur uwu
yuzu__rinrin
gratz gamerock >w<
Akemi_Homura
Gratz~~ Gemu~ :3
alacat
hey Could you give me the metadata source? I think it should be changed like this

Artist : The 4th
Title : As One feat.Yukacco (Original Mix)

http://korsk.jp/s2tb-0004/
https://soundcloud.com/kors-k/the-4th-ep

Then, you can add "(Original Mix)" to the title same as Hommarju Remix : https://soundcloud.com/hommarju/as-one-hommarju-remix

If you want to change it, Please send me forum PM
Topic Starter
Gemu-

yuzu__rinrin wrote:

gratz gamerock >w<

Thanks >w<

Akemi_Homura wrote:

Gratz~~ Gemu~ :3
Thank you :33

alacat wrote:

hey Could you give me the metadata source? I think it should be changed like this

Artist : The 4th
Title : As One feat.Yukacco (Original Mix)

http://korsk.jp/s2tb-0004/
https://soundcloud.com/kors-k/the-4th-ep

Then, you can add "(Original Mix)" to the title same as Hommarju Remix : https://soundcloud.com/hommarju/as-one-hommarju-remix

If you want to change it, Please send me forum PM

Yeah, you are right, please Desqualified my Map ;;
qoot8123
Seems that this map will be disqualified due to matadata. I'd like to point out two issues about this map:

1. The current offset seems too early , it still match the beat sound even +20ms, you may change it by adding 10~20ms.

2.02:34:599 - ,04:25:685 - it is not appropriate to use short break between two kiai time, it is not really fit the song's rhythm, I think move 02:34:599 - to 02:33:313 - would be better since the instrument on 02:33:313 - is not as light as former part. (04:25:685 - as well)

Good Luck ! :)
alacat
Disqualify for change the metadata
Skylish
Agree with qoot, the offset seems the best at 1100.

About the Kiai resetting, qoot gets a point too. 02:33:328 - / 04:24:414 - has a cymbal crash here, following up with a series of 1/4 drum hits. Having the Kiai ended here would be suitable.

Perhaps you may notice that if you adopt the changes, you will see the stream starting from 02:33:157 - / 04:24:242 - is very awkward by having it linked up to Kiai and non-Kiai sessions. You probably need to make some adjustments about the structure there as well.
Topic Starter
Gemu-

qoot8123 wrote:

Seems that this map will be disqualified due to matadata. I'd like to point out two issues about this map:

1. The current offset seems too early , it still match the beat sound even +20ms, you may change it by adding 10~20ms.

2.02:34:599 - ,04:25:685 - it is not appropriate to use short break between two kiai time, it is not really fit the song's rhythm, I think move 02:34:599 - to 02:33:313 - would be better since the instrument on 02:33:313 - is not as light as former part. (04:25:685 - as well)

Good Luck ! :)

All right, thanks for the suggestion, I change the offset and the kiai time c:

Skylish wrote:

Agree with qoot, the offset seems the best at 1100.

About the Kiai resetting, qoot gets a point too. 02:33:328 - / 04:24:414 - has a cymbal crash here, following up with a series of 1/4 drum hits. Having the Kiai ended here would be suitable.

Perhaps you may notice that if you adopt the changes, you will see the stream starting from 02:33:157 - / 04:24:242 - is very awkward by having it linked up to Kiai and non-Kiai sessions. You probably need to make some adjustments about the structure there as well.

Ok, changed, thanks c:

Also Surono helps me too about it :3

Updated
Surono
rebubbled: fixed inconsistent/inappropriate, metadata and offset timing.

04:24:414 - ~ 04:25:785 - lmao this and 02:34:614 - this is not noticeable when I checking it b4 demm xd

:eyes: my cry thunder had that issue when was bubbled, the error of short break between two kiai time. #blametacoeditor
Topic Starter
Gemu-

Surono wrote:

rebubbled: fixed inconsistent/inappropriate, metadata and offset timing.

04:24:414 - ~ 04:25:785 - lmao this and 02:34:614 - this is not noticeable when I checking it b4 demm xd

:eyes: my cry thunder had that issue when was bubbled, the error of short break between two kiai time. #blametacoeditor

Thank you so much SweetSur ♥
tasuke912
Topic Starter
Gemu-
Thank you so much tasuke >ww<!!

:oops: :oops: :oops:
-Sh1n1-
Re-Gratz bakita!
yuzu__rinrin
regratz gemu >w<
Surono
Re-Gratz Shini !!!!1111 xdd