forum

how to singletap faster?and how to do it?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Subarashii-kun
Hello guys I've read almost all the topics about tapping faster, and the most of them said I've had to wrist tapping and the PRO Players used it, but I don't know how to wrist tapping, I really have no idea, how is the movement of the wrist tapping? I've searched some videos but you can't really notice they wrist at all, I'm almost playing my first 6* song and I've already played with relax and I did a combo of 600x and 95,88% ACC it's not that good but it's my first 6* map, so I tried with no mod, and I've noticed that I'm tapping is too slow, how do I tap 6 star maps? my fingers can't do it at all they bug sometimes, please help me guys o/ thx u <3
Jukkii
the problem is that youre playing maps too hard for you, youre way too early for 6* maps. if you want to tap faster, the best way is to just train your wrist to tap faster. the way to do that is

DRUMROLL

playing more (fast maps, but not too fast, maps you can just barely FC with 97% or more acc)
Topic Starter
Subarashii-kun

-Jukke- wrote:

the problem is that youre playing maps too hard for you, youre way too early for 6* maps. if you want to tap faster, the best way is to just train your wrist to tap faster. the way to do that is

DRUMROLL

playing more (fast maps, but not too fast, maps you can just barely FC with 97% or more acc)
Thx bro, Yeah I know it's early for 6* maps, I just want to play them for fun, to look cool lol, I can reach the most notes on the cursor part but my keyboard tapping sucks for 6* cuz I'm still getting the tapping of 5* just now and it's not very good yet, but I think if I can tap faster I'll get better as well cuz my cursor hand can do it, just my keyboard sucks, on songs like megalovania and others 220BPM+ and I still don't get the Famous Wrist Tapping, I just play with my fingers you know something about? Everyone says it's good too for prevent RSI using Both Fingers and Wrist, but the notes are so closer for what should I use my wrist? I don't get it at all :? sry guys please anyone could explain it, you have to move your wrist while tapping :shock: :| idk
Hiro-Senpai
shhhh i can tell you a secret
You don't tap 6* maps
Go back to playing 4* maps you ain't even close to be able to play 5* maps and you want to play 6*
Progression in osu comes from pushing yourself to the limit but not overstepping it by 2000km
So your limit is probably around 4.7* of decent acc and combo

Oh and another tip. Relax doesn't mean shit
Topic Starter
Subarashii-kun

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

You don't tap 6* maps
Go back to playing 4* maps you ain't even close to be able to play 5* maps and you want to play 6*
Progression in osu comes from pushing yourself to the limit but not overstepping it by 2000km

I can play 5*maps with a decent ACC but on 5.40* I can't not with a good combo, break combo on tripple notes after jumps, and I know that I overstepping it, guys, that's not about improve my skills on osu! it's just the tecniche, to tap faster, even if I go back to 4* maps like you've said, maps with 220BPM I can't get a good ACC at all it's like a 92% more them it I can't get it so if it's have a technique for tapping faster or alternate the buttoms I just want to know it :/ or should I just try my limit BPM and get it with time? that's what I want to know :x to tap faster you need to keep trying the higher BPM that you can and you gonna be better at tapping? all of this game works with limit you have to play at your limit but I've played high BPM maps for 1 month and I get better but still not good yet you now I can get a decent ACC with 240BPM
KupcaH
Play 4* maps
N0thingSpecial
Figure out what BPM you can comfortably single tap, then work your way up.

But seriously play 4* your acc your aim your reading is probably trash at the moment
Hiro-Senpai
I am not telling these things just to be mean, but seriously. You shouldn't even touch 5* maps at this point
Look at your top scores. I see 4.3* star with good acc, 4.45* with decent acc and 4.9* map with super shit acc it was a miracle that you almost fcd that.
So here you have the star rating 4.5 is your goal now. Don't focus on bpm at this point. It is not the same to play a high bpm 4* map and high bpm 5/6*.
Learn how to acc maps that are suited for your pp.

Many people whine about pp, but it is damn good at showing the avarage skill of a person to a smaller or greater extent
And your pp and top scores show that you should stick 4* maps
Topic Starter
Subarashii-kun

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

I am not telling these things just to be mean, but seriously. You shouldn't even touch 5* maps at this point
Look at your top scores. I see 4.3* star with good acc, 4.45* with decent acc and 4.9* map with super shit acc it was a miracle that you almost fcd that.
So here you have the star rating 4.5 is your goal now. Don't focus on bpm at this point. It is not the same to play a high bpm 4* map and high bpm 5/6*.

Many people whine about pp, but it is damn good at showing the avarage skill of a person to a smaller or greater extent
Okay so I gonna stay at 4* maps thx for the answer guys :D
Nattsun

morteking wrote:

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

You don't tap 6* maps

I can play 5*maps with a decent ACC but on 5.40* I can't not with a good combo, break combo on tripple notes after jumps, and I know that I overstepping it, guys, that's not about improve my skills on osu! it's just the tecniche, to tap faster, even if I go back to 4* maps like you've said, maps with 220BPM I can't get a good ACC at all it's like a 92% more them it I can't get it so if it's have a technique for tapping faster or alternate the buttoms I just want to know it :/ or should I just try my limit BPM and get it with time? that's what I want to know :x to tap faster you need to keep trying the higher BPM that you can and you gonna be better at tapping? all of this game works with limit you have to play at your limit but I've played high BPM maps for 1 month and I get better but still not good yet you now I can get a decent ACC with 240BPM
Moving out of your comfort zone=playing maps slightly above your skill level

You can singeltap 200BPM, play 210BPM maps and don't jump to 5 or 6 star maps. Learning something new already takes time, but adding 10 other things will lead you nowhere.
Sayorie
Lift your wrist from the table. It'll work wonders.

Also say goodbye to streaming.
Drowned_Cat

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

can you overlook my pp ?? Which stars that suit for me... my highest pp was 99pp and think that was lame...Its my 4th year playing osu and still no significant progress :(
Hiro-Senpai

herdiyanperdana wrote:

can you overlook my pp ?? Which stars that suit for me... my highest pp was 99pp and think that was lame...Its my 4th year playing osu and still no significant progress :(
I think what can help you is to commit yourself more to practice etc.
Play maps in 4.3-4.7* range. Like really take your time and get better at playing them

Thats the only tip i can say.