forum

Three words better than "I Love You"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia

Momiji wrote:

Xuequinox wrote:

It's a bit hard to figure out what I've really wanted to hear.

I honestly don't know. I haven't really wanted anything at this point. I've grown so tolerant of human nature that I don't care too much about what happens to me.

I've never really had much experience in relationships due to apathy, or my indifference. Even then, I do believe I did want to be in a relationship.

I can only assume I wanted to be in one so that I had someone I could talk to who would accept me, understand me, and help me be content with life, for the rest of my life. I also wanted to be able to help them too, since I tend to get involved in helping others that I care about, so in the case they've gone through some pain, I'd like to share my thoughts on it as well.

So...

If there's something I would've wanted to hear...

Huh. I still don't really know.

"I'll stay here."
i used to be the same, at your age especially, until i met my boyfriend, it's not just because of him. it's also because of me, he helped me discover what i wanted to be and the apathy finally disappeared. i became very emotional in the way that even though deep inside i always was, it was only at that time that it was able to come to the surface for the first time. it was only at that time that my personality LITERALLY started existing, i stopped feeling blank and empty.

to me, you seem like a good partner ;w; i hope you find... nothing specific, just anything that you might want. :D
...huh. That's a pretty encouraging turn of events. Well, usually circumstances will change dependent on very specific traits. For example, If you perceive things and like to enjoy life as it goes by, or if you like to judge things and see to it that you can make an important difference.

I kinda doubt I'd become emotional, but at the same time, I think I could see it happen, under specific events.

I'd like to see something like that happen, but there are so many factors that can dictate how your life will go.

also thanks ;w;
yungspirit_old
I Hate You
Joan
i fkd up
Achromalia
no homework done
Saturnalize
McDonald's Ice Cream
Achromalia
Wow, we r/trashy.
Saturnalize
i am adopted
Achromalia
I am dying
Saturnalize
hot dudes nearby
Keiger
want to smash?
Saturnalize
fuck you hard
Topic Starter
Meah
Koisuru Fortune Cookie
Saturnalize
mod my map
Achromalia
map my song
Incognito02
School is over.
Achromalia
A valid argument.
DXPOHIHIHI
Fuck me pls

:D
Topic Starter
Meah
Watarirouka Hashiritai 7
Flanster
i got fries
Achromalia
Changed profile picture.
ZodiacLyfe
let's play multi
Achromalia
A new genre
Perfection
I have food
keremaru
1000pp when daddy
yuhaii
quit playing osu
GSG95
You're worth something.
schilar
Kedamono body pillow
Achromalia

Xuequinox wrote:

It's a bit hard to figure out what I've really wanted to hear.

I honestly don't know. I haven't really wanted anything at this point. I've grown so tolerant of human nature that I don't care too much about what happens to me.

I've never really had much experience in relationships due to apathy, or my indifference. Even then, I do believe I did want to be in a relationship.

I can only assume I wanted to be in one so that I had someone I could talk to who would accept me, understand me, and help me be content with life, for the rest of my life. I also wanted to be able to help them too, since I tend to get involved in helping others that I care about, so in the case they've gone through some pain, I'd like to share my thoughts on it as well.

So...

If there's something I would've wanted to hear...

Huh. I still don't really know.

"I'll stay here."
Huh. I still remember when I made this post, and I think I'd still say those are the three words I wanted to hear the most, but...

When I think about it and compare to how things have bèen for me, it doesn't feel right.

It just tires me out.

"I'm just... tired."
Flanster
who wants pizza
Stefan
Bring Billy back..,
Achromalia
osu! mapping olympiad
yuhaii
"fuck you too"
Achromalia
probably doing homework