I need heroin
Husa
Reol Featured Artist
Achromalia
Everyone Committed Suicide
E m i
the really better 3 words are "love you forever"
Puri_old_1
"I understand you"... are the words I been wanting to hear always.
Achromalia
It's a bit hard to figure out what I've really wanted to hear.

I honestly don't know. I haven't really wanted anything at this point. I've grown so tolerant of human nature that I don't care too much about what happens to me.

I've never really had much experience in relationships due to apathy, or my indifference. Even then, I do believe I did want to be in a relationship.

I can only assume I wanted to be in one so that I had someone I could talk to who would accept me, understand me, and help me be content with life, for the rest of my life. I also wanted to be able to help them too, since I tend to get involved in helping others that I care about, so in the case they've gone through some pain, I'd like to share my thoughts on it as well.

So...

If there's something I would've wanted to hear...

Huh. I still don't really know.

"I'll stay here."
Puri_old_1

Xuequinox wrote:

I honestly don't know. I haven't really wanted anything at this point. I've grown so tolerant of human nature that I don't care too much about what happens to me.

I've never really had much experience in relationships due to apathy, or my indifference. Even then, I do believe I did want to be in a relationship.

I can only assume I wanted to be in one so that I had someone I could talk to who would accept me, understand me, and help me be content with life, for the rest of my life. I also wanted to be able to help them too, since I tend to get involved in helping others that I care about, so in the case they've gone through some pain, I'd like to share my thoughts on it as well.

So...

"I'll stay here."
Beautiful my friend ~ :(
Achromalia

Puri wrote:

Xuequinox wrote:

So...

"I'll stay here."
Beautiful my friend ~ :(
thanks you fren ( ;w;)
E m i

Xuequinox wrote:

So...

"I'll stay here."
i used to be the same, at your age especially, until i met my boyfriend, it's not just because of him. it's also because of me, he helped me discover what i wanted to be and the apathy finally disappeared. i became very emotional in the way that even though deep inside i always was, it was only at that time that it was able to come to the surface for the first time. it was only at that time that my personality LITERALLY started existing, i stopped feeling blank and empty.

to me, you seem like a good partner ;w; i hope you find... nothing specific, just anything that you might want. :D
Achromalia

Momiji wrote:

Xuequinox wrote:

So...

"I'll stay here."
i used to be the same, at your age especially, until i met my boyfriend, it's not just because of him. it's also because of me, he helped me discover what i wanted to be and the apathy finally disappeared. i became very emotional in the way that even though deep inside i always was, it was only at that time that it was able to come to the surface for the first time. it was only at that time that my personality LITERALLY started existing, i stopped feeling blank and empty.

to me, you seem like a good partner ;w; i hope you find... nothing specific, just anything that you might want. :D
...huh. That's a pretty encouraging turn of events. Well, usually circumstances will change dependent on very specific traits. For example, If you perceive things and like to enjoy life as it goes by, or if you like to judge things and see to it that you can make an important difference.

I kinda doubt I'd become emotional, but at the same time, I think I could see it happen, under specific events.

I'd like to see something like that happen, but there are so many factors that can dictate how your life will go.

also thanks ;w;
yungspirit_old
I Hate You
show more