forum

#romanian channel request [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +40
Topic Starter
Tony
Hello people ! :D

I've been thinking these days for requesting a new channel language, so here I am.
Okay, first of all I want to congratulate the Turkish community for obtaining their new channel. They inspired us, the Romanian community, to be more united.
I'm requesting this channel because there are a lot of players that speak Romanian. Note: Romanian is spoken in two countries : Romania and Moldavia.

Hope I gave enough arguments for this request.

Thank you very much :oops:
Ruidoso
Supporrrrrrrrrrrtingg, every language should has a channel :) (I have no star :()
KidaXD
why i don't have a star? :(:(:(:(
Musty
really, it's a good idea.
Louis Cyphre
more more channels! SUPPORT! >:3
wmfchris
supporting for the new channels for their own languages.
UnderminE
Unfortunately, I used my votes for our #turkish request. But supporting of course~
senaya
Yep, most people in Moldova are bilingual to some degree, but the state language here is Romanian and also is the most widely-spoken.
Starred.
warwolf
I've used up all my votes, but this has my support.
Thychandesu
yup
Outrunner
I support this .
RO CHANNEL FTW.
3LT_old
I support this.~ :3
Puskin
Fully supporting :)
CUTLoveRx
Support, support, support! xD Of course I want a #romanian channel. n.n
-maJu
support :D
-libili
Support this, cuz i like romanians, me myself am romanian, but living in germany.
-maJu

-libili wrote:

Support this, cuz i like romanians, me myself am romanian, but living in germany.
same lol
Topic Starter
Tony
wow -maju I didn't knew that :O
that's why we need #romanian
thanks to all that starred and supported <3
Suimya
I support D:
but sorry i dont have votes left ;w;
Ephemeral
i have passed this request on to the appropriate people - a response should be made soon.
Topic Starter
Tony
great to hear that. thank you :>
Derekku
peppy has denied this request. He said that the Romanian playerbase is currently much too small to warrant its own channel, especially since there are a few dozen other languages/countries with much bigger communities that don't warrant channels yet. A channel may get added sometime in the future, but it's very unlikely at the present time.
D3v1Lx
Support ! xD