forum

Matrix & Futurebound - Fire (feat. Max Marshall)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mardoka
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
X GLIB
I like it
Topic Starter
mardoka

X GLIB wrote:

I like it
ayy
Fursum
Hello from my mod queue.

I too, like Liquicity my friend. Might try a GD.

[General]

Offset is off by about -20 ms. I'm using 52 on my GD.

Difficulty spread is bad, but I guess you are going to fill in the space.

Add these in tags: Liquicity, Liquid, Drum and Bass, English, Electronic. Google says its Dance too but eh.

[Easy]

00:40:719 (5) - Too close to the side. Those things can be hard for mouse users, well, probably every easy player.

[Insane]

Heres my first try. Let me know if it was useful or not.

00:32:443 (1,1,1,1,1) - I used to like this spacing pattern, but I realised it can be unexpected. Also NC spam isn't necessary.

00:43:478 (1,1,1,1) - NC spam again.

01:38:478 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - ^

01:12:961 (5,7) - I don't know why but i couldn't see these slider bodies under the last slider on my first play.
Topic Starter
mardoka

Fursum012 wrote:

Hello from my mod queue.

I too, like Liquicity my friend. Might try a GD. once again, sorry about that D:

[General]

Offset is off by about -20 ms. I'm using 52 on my GD. Looked into it and settled with 49. Thanks

Difficulty spread is bad, but I guess you are going to fill in the space. mhm

Add these in tags: Liquicity, Liquid, Drum and Bass, English, Electronic. Google says its Dance too but eh. added 'liquicity, liquid, drum and bass' Didn't add english and electronic because that gets set as the genre during qualification

[Easy]

00:40:719 (5) - Too close to the side. Those things can be hard for mouse users, well, probably every easy player. Renumi thinks it's fine

[Insane]

Heres my first try. Let me know if it was useful or not. This would've been helpful had I not updated the map before seeing your mod. woops, unlucky xd

00:32:443 (1,1,1,1,1) - I used to like this spacing pattern, but I realised it can be unexpected. Also NC spam isn't necessary. I think it's fine.
The pattern is used to emphasize what's going on in the music and the spacing is relatively small so it should play fine. It is also during the beginning of the map so it's not incredibly mean even if it was difficult to hit. The NCs are to indicate the variable spacing. No changes

00:43:478 (1,1,1,1) - NC spam again. same explanation

01:38:478 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - ^ ^

01:12:961 (5,7) - I don't know why but i couldn't see these slider bodies under the last slider on my first play. Tried to tidy it up
Thanks for the mod! :)
Ora
you might want to go for a ~2.5* advanced diff for the spread D:
Topic Starter
mardoka

Ora wrote:

I'll work on one soon™
Ora

nubery wrote:

Ora wrote:

I'll work on one soon™
stingy could also just buff his diff
Yamicchi
Ah I'm in love with this song so much I wanna have kids with it make a GD for it ;v;
Renumi
dedicating my fifth hundredth post to my angel nubery for making a good map
Ora
Topic Starter
mardoka

Ora wrote:

BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.