no
Sentencings
Let me guess, weeaboos?...
levesterz
kai99

levesterz wrote:

I learn something new about the internet everyday
clover
OKOKOKOK. I'll give you Simpsons. That's pretty underground as far as anime goes. So yeah, it's a REAL anime. But Cory in the House? Shut the fuck up, you god damn normie. Any true otaku (anime fanatic, for you baka gaijins out there not fluent in the superior tongue of Nippon) will tell you that Cory in the House is nothing but bullshit moeblob fluff. Coy-chan is as underdeveloped as a character can be, and don't even get me started on Newt-Kun. Typical 1-dimensional 'cute anime boy' archetype. Useless fucking piece of shit mainstream anime made to pander to normies on facebook rather than REAL otakus like me. Whenever I go clothes shopping at Hot Topic and I see a Cory in the House shirt next to the Kill La Kill, or Tokyo Ghoul shirts, I fucking puke in my mouth. Who even told you about Simpsons? I bet you've never even seen that you fucking poser. You probably just read about it on /r/anime and name drop it to try to look like you know wtf you're talking about. I bet you buy your clothes at Old Navy, or GAP. Or even worse, ABERCROMBIE. Yeah, you can fake being into anime to impress all your shit stain American Eagle football jock friends. "wow /u/Riccars is so cool!!! he knows all about le korea shows!!!" but I, and any other TRUE OTAKU can see right through you. You're not sugoi. You're a fucking ポーズ
Blitzfrog
TLDR

Otaku, goodness saku