forum

Hi, I'm AustereXV

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AustereXV
Hello, OSU Community. I got convinced to join OSU after 5 years? or so. Been a long time.. I want to know some tips and tricks. I usually see people play OSU with pen tablets ect rarely with mouses not sure if possible with a keyboard. I tried my first track today and it was complete what rofl. I couldnt catch up though the music is great. (I love DJ Noriken's music).
Its nice to meet you guys. :)
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! So glad you decided to try it out. You don't have to get a tablet to be good. A lot of players use mice instead and do just as well. I would, however, highly recommend using a keyboard, no matter which one (mouse or tablet) you decide to use in the end
Topic Starter
AustereXV

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Welcome to the forums! So glad you decided to try it out. You don't have to get a tablet to be good. A lot of players use mice instead and do just as well. I would, however, highly recommend using a keyboard, no matter which one (mouse or tablet) you decide to use in the end
Yeah its thanks to a friend of mine really that I joined rofl. And alright that gives me a bit more confidence rofl. Thank you ! ^^
LaryRose09
Hiii welcome to the forums! :D
Topic Starter
AustereXV

LaryRose09 wrote:

Hiii welcome to the forums! :D
Thank you ! :)
hayate13
welcome :D
enjoy your stay here
-SayaKai
Welcome to oss