About OT right now

posted
Total Posts
19
show more
gracefu

[Taiga] wrote:

nah, just nothing to read and enjoy

OT was a nice place to chillout 2 years ago, now it's just...

totally, i'm just going with the flow cause i'm bored :D
kai99
hi im trash
and you?
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-

DryBones81 wrote:

y u heff 2 b mad
I know what, take your boring retarded meme...

Eat some



And stop spreading cancer, or just kys.

Maybe there is a hope to save OT from being dog shit and go back to what it initially was - place for chill.
KatouMegumi
Okay. Explain please, I haven't been there in a long time.
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-

kai99 wrote:

hi im trash
and you?
Give loli dragon and you are blessed.
DryBones81

[Taiga] wrote:

DryBones81 wrote:

y u heff 2 b mad
I know what, take your boring retarded meme...

Eat some



And stop spreading cancer, or just kys.

Maybe there is a hope to save OT from being dog shit and go back to what it initially was - place for chill.
go outside if you wanna chill lmfao
KatouMegumi
I am loli dragon.
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-

Fizzn wrote:

I am loli dragon.
prove it

show your fluffy tail
Tae

Fizzn wrote:

Okay. Explain please, I haven't been there in a long time.
how often do you quit j f c boi
KatouMegumi

[Taiga] wrote:

Fizzn wrote:

I am loli dragon.
prove it

show your fluffy tail
Sure.
kai99

Fizzn wrote:

10/10 would fu k
Please sign in to reply.

New reply