My friend wrote those. He wanted said that he never ranked a map xD
Stjpa wrote:but uh, multiple people already ranked something while being banned...
Yeah, Lince have the permission (that was fast)
Ephemeral wrote:Do you have RLC's permission to use his hitsounding so closely? It's almost 1:1 in some parts. Not really sure if I'm comfortable with that even if you do have his permission.
Thanks for understanding
Ephemeral wrote:No worries, then. Hitsounding wasn't as close as I thought after subsequent listens anyway.
PizzarollMC wrote:LMFAO i love this community
Lince Cosmico wrote:thanks a lot squirrel :p
squirrelpascals wrote:sorry this is extremely late i dont know what caused me to skip over modding this for so long so i definitely owe it to you iim fucking loving you right now so i don't care about the time i waited ♥• 01:04:008 (4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - would like these curves to feel more structured together, 01:04:524 (1,2) - looks justified but this curve 01:04:008 (4,5,6,7,8) - kind of throws that symmetry off take in mind that the symmetry I wanted is on 01:04:524 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - , if you look it like that it feels really neat
• 01:09:007 (1,2) - similar to above, these two different curves look strange together the samee thing here 01:09:352 (2,3,4) -
• 01:31:766 (1) - feels weird that this is the only circle not using normal sampleset totally missed that onee (even thought i rechecked hitsounds like 5 times)
• 02:15:214 (1) - 02:12:455 (1,2) - two very differnet ways of handling this rhythm, causes a bit of inconsistency. i would suggest adding something at 02:15:559 - similar to 02:06:938 (1,2) - to stay with your long hold-rhythm concept fixed
• 02:20:731 - not a fan of how you skip over this downbeat, theres a drum and synth at 02:20:731 - that i dont feel like is justified enough by the slider corner I'm sorry but i can't be agree at all, of course it's a drum and a downbeat and its kinda relevant, but it iisn't strong as 02:12:628 - , also the emphasis right now is really good imo, and it gives a good feeling while playing more than a generic slider circle pattern
• 02:53:490 (1,1) - not as big of an exaggeration here as something like 02:12:110 (1,1) - , i would suggest adding more because this beat had a lot of impact than usual If you mean the spacing, well i can't do that much about it, If i move it then I would lose the spaciing consistency, the stack (02:55:214 (1) - ) and the blanket (02:54:352 (3,4,5,6,7) - ), also, it already gives the feel that i wanted to express, so it should be ok like that
• 03:07:973 (2,3,4,5,6) - the curve compared on the stream compared to the slider is a bit sharper, can you make these look better together i kinda moved it a bit and adjusted it so i could stack this 03:05:904 (8,8,5) -
looked through the second part a lot and you were pretty consistent with how you mapped this hey thanks
call me back for qual
finally :'D, now time to wait gaston to post this lol
a n g e r y
squirrelpascals wrote:[not the RLC map]