forum

Single tapping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZenzZ_DELETED
Hi there! So i have been playing osu! for a few months now, and im loving the game. But theres always been one thing thats been holding me back. My single tapping. My streaming and aim is fine. When i started playing osu! i singletapped using just fingers. But my speed suffered alot and i knew had to change something. So i started singletapping with my wrist, and my speed and stamina has improved ALOT. There's just one problem. I can't control my singletapping, and i tend to gradually speed up my singletapping even though i'm focusing on controlling it. Also my aim suffers alot when playing because i have to focus so much on my singletaps. I am starting to get really frustrated and i can't FC any maps for shit because of this. If there is anyone else in the community who has had this problem before or have some advice, help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
N0thingSpecial
Play low AR, forcing yourself to listen to the song for tapping.
Nattsun
If you would stop playing AR10 and start clicking to the beat and stop reacting to circles you'll naturally improve.
Kitsune21
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/180906
It can Be usefull :3
Maybe ?
Aktsumi

ZenzZ wrote:

Hi there! So i have been playing osu! for a few months now, and im loving the game. But theres always been one thing thats been holding me back. My single tapping. My streaming and aim is fine. When i started playing osu! i singletapped using just fingers. But my speed suffered alot and i knew had to change something. So i started singletapping with my wrist, and my speed and stamina has improved ALOT. There's just one problem. I can't control my singletapping, and i tend to gradually speed up my singletapping even though i'm focusing on controlling it. Also my aim suffers alot when playing because i have to focus so much on my singletaps. I am starting to get really frustrated and i can't FC any maps for shit because of this. If there is anyone else in the community who has had this problem before or have some advice, help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
sounds like your mashing
Perfect practice makes perfect let's try something when your listening to a song try tapping eight notes, or sixteenth notes per beat, you have to really concentrate on hearing the song's down and up beat for this one. if you can't really find a good speed to work on then find a metronome and work on making your single taps as even as possible
Attenox

Cirno9 wrote:

If you would stop playing AR10 and start clicking to the beat and stop reacting to circles you'll naturally improve.
FeelsBadMan when I still react to the approach circle bcs I got 0 rhythm sense smh
Actually I can do HD on some maps but just bcs I know the timing of the AR not bcs I listen to the song xd
Help me :C
-Yuni
alternating master race
Nattsun

Attenox wrote:

Cirno9 wrote:

FeelsBadMan when I still react to the approach circle bcs I got 0 rhythm sense smh
Actually I can do HD on some maps but just bcs I know the timing of the AR not bcs I listen to the song xd
Help me :C
My accuracy increased when I turned the music volume down to 25%... I can't really explain why :c
Deva
Play more?
Cubicle
I've got the same issue. I've been getting better, and I alternate on triples, quadruples, etc but whenever I try to alternate in succession, I either get a really bad accuracy, or break my combo.