forum

Eric Prydz ft Pryda - Pjanoo (Radio Edit)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 26 July 2011 at 14:39:41

Artist: Eric Prydz ft Pryda
Title: Pjanoo (Radio Edit)
BPM: 126
Filesize: 3618kb
Play Time: 01:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Calm (3 stars, 107 notes)
  2. Hard (4.6 stars, 163 notes)
  3. Insanity (4.97 stars, 255 notes)
Download: Eric Prydz ft Pryda - Pjanoo (Radio Edit)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Current Difficulties!

Calm (Normal) : 100% Complete (Looking for modders now)
Hard (Hard) : 100% Complete (Looking for modders now)
Insanity (Insane) : 100% Complete (Looking for modders now)
Storyboard : Complete (Thanks to ziin <3!)

Please feel free to PM me on the forum or ingame if you want to mod it, I'll be happy to listen to all your suggestions!

Going for Ranked!

Timeline :
09/07/2011 - Submitted (w/ Hard complete - Looking for Modders now)
09/07/2011 - Started work on Insanity (Insane)
09/07/2011 - Submitted Insanity (Looking for Modders now)
10/07/2011 - Changed Insanity thanks to Alace, added the Taiko countdown because it sounds cute \:D/
11/07/2011 - Changed the MP3 and started work on Calm (Zen has been removed)
11/07/2011 - Submitted Calm (Looking for Modders to bring difficulty down - no idea why its 4.xx stars)
12/07/2011 - Calm now at 3.00 Stars (Yay :D)
13/07/2011 - Moved to Pending :D (Still looking for Modders)
26/07/2011 - Storyboard added and background changed (Thanks ziin)
Modder List (My Thanks to all of you) :
Omega
Blue Dragon
Copter-Kun
JauiPlaY
NixXSkate
ziin
Keneez
Omega
Mismagius
~
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Blue Dragon wrote:

~
Thanks for the modding and testplay :)
Sander-Don
star ♥♥
Hika
\:D/

Unique mapping styles ftw.
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer
Insanity is now available for Testplay (61% done) - Red Combo at 60% is supposed to be jump
Cat
Nyan :3
Uan
I like it :D~
S.T.A.R!!
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer
Thank you for all the kind responses, and I am glad you guys like the map :) Working on Insanity now
Rucker
good map x)
Copter-kun
IRC modded:
Star~
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Copter-kun wrote:

IRC modded:
Star~
Thanks for the modding, cant believe I missed some of those :D Kudosu for you
JauiPlaY
hihi~ :)

the map looks extremely strange imo. so i'm sorry, but my suggestion is: remap.
however, i think these advice may be beneficial for you.

SPOILER
your BG should be 1024x768.
the end of the song is wierd for me. your should change you mp3 file.
you'd better set kiai part at the same place in all the diffs.
don't use spinners that could not be able to get 2000 or lower bonus from autoplay. that is unrankable. for example, 00:05:174(1) in Insanity.
don't try to overlap the reverse arrow. that is unrankable. for example, 01:27:794(1) in Hard.
don't try to use confusing sliders as 01:20:174(7) in Hard. that may be unrankable too.
and the most important is: try to map a song following the rhythm.
for example, this song's general rhythm should be:only your mapping fit the song, the map have higher possibility to be bubbled/ranked. and reasonable for us to play it.
i knew that i may be strict. but if you wanna your maps get ranked, or at least someone who like to play your maps, you gonna to do these things.
good luck! ;)

Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

JauiPlaY wrote:

the map looks extremely strange imo. so i'm sorry, but my suggestion is: remap. No thanks - I've had several people star it, including Rucker. I agree there are some flaws that you have pointed out below, but a full remap is a bit much

SPOILER
your BG should be 1024x768. Fixed - Thanks (Had trouble finding one :D)
the end of the song is wierd for me. your should change you mp3 file. Working on it
you'd better set kiai part at the same place in all the diffs. Fixed - Thanks
don't use spinners that could not be able to get 2000 or lower bonus from autoplay. that is unrankable. for example, 00:05:174(1) in Insanity. It does get 2000 on AUTO, but removed anyway as most people can't spin like me or Lncognito
don't try to overlap the reverse arrow. that is unrankable. for example, 01:27:794(1) in Hard. Fixed, thanks
don't try to use confusing sliders as 01:20:174(7) in Hard. that may be unrankable too.Fixed this

for example, this song's general rhythm should be:[attachment=1:2d06d]fqwfsw.PNG[/attachment:2d06d]or[attachment=0:2d06d]fqwfsy.PNG[/attachment:2d06d]only your mapping fit the song, the map have higher possibility to be bubbled/ranked. and reasonable for us to play it.
i knew that i may be strict. but if you wanna your maps get ranked, or at least someone who like to play your maps, you gonna to do these things.
good luck! ;)
If it always follows the same rhythm of the song it would be very boring, so some improvisation should be made. Other replys are in red
maal

Annie the Eagle wrote:

JauiPlaY wrote:

the map looks extremely strange imo. so i'm sorry, but my suggestion is: remap. No thanks - I've had several people star it, including Rucker. I agree there are some flaws that you have pointed out below, but a full remap is a bit much to Annie: that's the dumbest i've heard in my entire osu! life. just sayin'.

SPOILER
your BG should be 1024x768. Fixed - Thanks (Had trouble finding one :D)
the end of the song is wierd for me. your should change you mp3 file. Working on it
you'd better set kiai part at the same place in all the diffs. Fixed - Thanks
don't use spinners that could not be able to get 2000 or lower bonus from autoplay. that is unrankable. for example, 00:05:174(1) in Insanity. It does get 2000 on AUTO, but removed anyway as most people can't spin like me or Lncognito
don't try to overlap the reverse arrow. that is unrankable. for example, 01:27:794(1) in Hard. Fixed, thanks
don't try to use confusing sliders as 01:20:174(7) in Hard. that may be unrankable too.Fixed this

for example, this song's general rhythm should be:[attachment=1:3f1a6]fqwfsw.PNG[/attachment:3f1a6]or[attachment=0:3f1a6]fqwfsy.PNG[/attachment:3f1a6]only your mapping fit the song, the map have higher possibility to be bubbled/ranked. and reasonable for us to play it.
good luck! ;)
If it always follows the same rhythm of the song it would be very boring, so some improvisation should be made. Other replys are in red

Anyways. "Osu! Edit".. uh, why? and if it has meaning, it should be "osu!".
try and find a larger picture. current one is 768x768. try and find a 1024x768.
two .osb's. delete one and full submit.

that's just the general. but really, this map is incredibly random.
also, don't bother kudosuin' me.
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Emaal wrote:

Don't worry, wasn't thinking of Kudosuing you \: D/
If you read it, I've changed the wallpaper now... And fixed the title. With a song that has a very similar melody throughout, you gotta improvise, maybe it's not to your liking.

It's osu! Edit because it was cut down by half as the song was the same melody throughout, 3 minutes of that will be boring
maal

Annie the Eagle wrote:

Emaal wrote:

Don't worry, wasn't thinking of Kudosuing you \: D/
If you read it, I've changed the wallpaper now... NO! you didn't.
And fixed the title. NO! you didn't.
With a song that has a very similar melody throughout, you gotta improvise, maybe it's not to your liking.
well there's not so much improvising over this, since it does actually follow the same pattern.

It's osu! Edit because it was cut down by half as the song was the same melody throughout, 3 minutes of that will be boring you don't need to call it an edit then. call it whatever the original song is named.
ziin

Annie the Eagle wrote:

3 minutes of that will be boring
1.5 minutes of that is boring.
maal

ziin wrote:

Annie the Eagle wrote:

3 minutes of that will be boring
1.5 minutes of that is boring.
1 second is boring. \:D/

but i agree with you ziin. :3
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Emaal wrote:

With a song that has a very similar melody throughout, you gotta improvise, maybe it's not to your liking.
well there's not so much improvising over this, since it does actually follow the same pattern.

It's osu! Edit because it was cut down by half as the song was the same melody throughout, 3 minutes of that will be boring you don't need to call it an edit then. call it whatever the original song is named.
I'll call it an edit because that's what it is \: D/, also have you looked at the thread title. NO, Have you looked at the background. NO!

There ya go :D

Anyway if you find it boring, dont comment. Kkthxbai
maal

Annie the Eagle wrote:

Emaal wrote:

I'll call it an edit because that's what it is \: D/, also have you looked at the thread title. NO idiot, take notice of me replying 27 minutes later than your reply. i redownloaded the map 27 minutes later too, and i can give you screenies, if you're a non-believer.
Have you looked at the background. NO! well yes i have, redownloaded and still 768x768. it's not my fault, that you're slow with your updates.

There ya go :D

Anyway if you find it boring, dont comment. Kkthxbai
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer
Emaal, my bad, didn't do Full Submission.

Redownload it now.

maal

Annie the Eagle wrote:

Redownload it now.

i am a faggot.
NixXSkate
irc modding :)
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Emaal wrote:

Annie the Eagle wrote:

Redownload it now.

i am a faggot.
Nah man, don't worry about it, my bad entirely. Just a misunderstanding
J U D G E
Calm diff: Make the spinner a little bit shorter so you can have 3 blue notes into slider instead of 2 into slider.

Hard diff: Might wanna change the red slider/remove it.
At 01:05:651 Make the orange slider shorter and add another green note.

Insanity diff looks pretty much finished in my opinion.

Good job on a hard to map song ^^.
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Nusou wrote:

Calm diff: Make the spinner a little bit shorter so you can have 3 blue notes into slider instead of 2 into slider.

At 0:2:05:868 Make the orange slider shorter and add another green note.

O_O There is no 02:05:868

Otherwise other stuff fixed
J U D G E

Annie the Eagle wrote:

Nusou wrote:

At 0:2:05:868 Make the orange slider shorter and add another green note.

O_O There is no 02:05:868

Otherwise other stuff fixed
Fixed :D.
I meant 1 :P.
ziin
Hi there, Sorry if you end up wasting all your mods because of me, but I think your "edit" sucks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ufcsb9abwvdsbv

This one's a whole lot more interesting and it's 30 seconds shorter.

As an added incentive, if you use my mp3 instead, I'll make you a cool storyboard (something like the background changing colors and stuff like that). If not, I don't really want to have anything to do with the map.
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

ziin wrote:

Hi there, Sorry if you end up wasting all your mods because of me, but I think your "edit" sucks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ufcsb9abwvdsbv

This one's a whole lot more interesting and it's 30 seconds shorter.

As an added incentive, if you use my mp3 instead, I'll make you a cool storyboard (something like the background changing colors and stuff like that). If not, I don't really want to have anything to do with the map.
Will take a look now
gto461013
:D
ziin
Go to 00:26:841 - in all the songs. Select all the notes before it and delete them.

Press Ctrl A to highlight all the notes and move them to the beginning (or up 13 measures, you can look at the current measure in "timing", it should say 13:3 at 00:26:841)

Do for each song.

Delete your mp3 and replace with my mp3 in the folder or just edit the osu file.

Change the offset for each song to ~3 ms.

If you did all that right, you'll find that the song still plays sorta well, and you only lost 13 measures of notes (at the beginning). You also don't need a break anymore since the song is so short.
Kenezz
BakaIRCModding~

Star~
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Kenezz wrote:

BakaIRCModding~

Star~
Thanks so much :D really good modding
KRJ_old
;)
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer
Thanks all for the stars/help, now moved to Pending. If you wanna help mod, I'll love you forever!
WubWoofWolf
not bad ~.~
Omega
Okay, IRC mod for hard. IRC mod for Insanity later on, and another IRC mod for hard. Make sure you include source and tags, I don't see any. Have a star.
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Omega wrote:

Okay, IRC mod for hard. IRC mod for Insanity later on, and another IRC mod for hard. Make sure you include source and tags, I don't see any. Have a star.
Thanks so much, I don't really know what to use for tags, and the source was YouTube Downloader :D
Artemus_old

Annie the Eagle wrote:

If you wanna help mod, I'll love you forever!
Love me if you want, but wait! I'm a man so do nothing wrong :).
General
I know the song is short, but I think the map should start at 00:11:431. You know: 3 mins of this is boring and 1.5 mins is boring, but not 1 second^^.
You might like your "improvisation", but I would recommend, that the intervalls shouldn't be too short or too long (sounds strange then!).
The spinners should end on beats (those white ticks); if possible, they should be 4, 8... beats long.
Maybe you should turn the sound volume down, but I'm not sure.
This song has a regular beat (it sounds kinda like a click), but you mostly miss it or just put a slider tick on it. Don't do that. Make a clap or something.
That leads to the last general criticism of mine, the sounds of the notes. On Calm it's the most, but on the other diffs, too. If I'd suggest you my opinions of the sounds, this would look like a remap so do it on your own.
Sry, no really modding here, only general.
Star :).
show more