Kocari wrote:You're always in my modding queue fam
Kocari wrote:You're always in my modding queue fam
Thanks for modding my diff!
ShogunMoon wrote:[Veyron's Master]
- CS 5.5? whyy? So it doesn't have to be some truculent/repetitive casual extra like any other extras you see on other tv sizes maps. In the other hand, wouldn't it be easy to play this with an HR? I don't think so ;p I'd rather keep the circle size for it's design mapping and difficulty at the same time.
- 00:24:382 (6) - it's should be a long slider for vocals I kinda don't really mainstream vocals for too long, although the upbeats here sound really prominent. So I guess it should be clicked with a circle/slider head for that. At least I've done something like that furthermore of this part.
- 00:33:872 - it's should be clickable :/ Why is that? The track in this section is a little more softer, so there's no reason to increase the note density here by adding more circles or reducing the slider lengths.
- 00:36:474 - add a note for emphasis the sound mm, alright. Did something else for this too~
danielexus wrote:from da modz queue! (NM)
This is a pretty solid mapset! This is bearly anything to mod!mod:
00:42:903 (2,3,4) - There is something about this that I just cannot describe :thinking:
00:51:780 (1) - This slider is pretty fast for a Hard difficulty
00:58:056 (1,1) - Weird overlapmod
00:24:382 (3,4,5,1) - This didn't feel good to play idk no change LUL
01:08:617 (3,1) - I'm not sure if you didn't blanket it on purpose Fixed
01:23:158 (3,4,5) - This is weird. This is the only thing in the map that does this. Maybe concider that Fixed
This was a fun map to play! Keep up the good work!
thanks guys! will reply u again later kocari
ShogunMoon wrote:from Queue
[*]00:12:903 (1) - From here until here 00:51:780 (1) - I think that it would be necessary to slow down the sv because the voices aren't loud and the music is not also fast.
[*]00:31:882 (1) - there is a nc here but why not here 00:36:780 (3) - this is the same vocals (consistency)
[*]00:44:587 (7,3) - overlap these notes because it's a bit weird
[*]00:56:525 - why you jump this sound? it's should be audible for emphasis the music
[*]00:57:750 - this sound should be clickable
[*]01:09:689 - same here
[*]01:24:536 - beat :v
[*]01:25:301 - the drums start here
[*]00:08:923 (3) - move this note here x:422 y:43 because it's doesn't look nice it's so close if the slider 3 after shape this slider 00:09:076 (1) - for be like before.
[*]00:21:321 (1) - I suggest to nc here 00:21:627 (2) - and 00:21:934 (3) - but it's not necessary just for fun c: Fixed
[*]00:22:393 (1,2) - it should be better and more clean if you can overlap with the tail will consider
[*]00:43:821 (2,6) - there is a little contact it's doesn't look nice more contact :^))))))))
[*]00:48:260 (1) - try something like this it's looks better and the flow is more readable http://i.imgur.com/WswFvJD.jpg?1 actually no cuz the current pattern is what i actually wanted owo
[*]00:59:740 (2,3) - ctrl+g but move closer the 3, if you make this so ctrl+g this note 01:00:046 (4) nopls LOL i dont really want sharp angles for this part
[*]01:06:168 (3) - this is just my opinion but i would have put it straight for the aesthetic (it's like you want) nah xd
[*]01:23:158 (3,4,5) - it's look weird because there are just 3 notes so it's preferable to stack them :v Fixed
good luck for your map! (i don't mod the easy diff because there are not very important problem)
13:25 Revia: first, metadate checked and add GDers to tag
13:26 _Meep_: Yea,will do so after pkhg finish his diff
13:28 Revia: 00:14:587 (3,4) -
13:29 Revia: 00:18:260 (2) -
13:29 Revia: and
13:29 Revia: 00:15:352 (1,1,2,2) -
13:29 Revia: 00:22:699 (1,2) -
13:29 _Meep_: ?
13:29 Revia: he rhythm is fine, but it's inconsistent
13:30 Revia: the *
13:30 _Meep_: Hmm,I think it's fine
13:30 _Meep_: not too sure tho
13:30 _Meep_: may consider it
13:31 Revia: Lack consistency
13:31 Revia: sorry im english noob :(
13:31 _Meep_: its fine ;3
13:31 _Meep_: you used the right words
13:31 _Meep_: :D
13:31 Revia: ohh
13:31 Revia: okay :D
13:31 Revia: and
13:32 Revia: 00:38:005 (2,3,1) -
13:32 Revia: the distance needs to be the same in this :D
13:32 _Meep_: ooooooo
13:32 _Meep_: fixed
13:36 Revia: 00:43:974 (3,4) -
13:36 Revia: There is no beat in this part
13:36 Revia: It is unnatural :(
13:37 Revia: 00:47:648 (3,4,5) -
13:37 Revia: same
13:37 Revia: but there is natural(?)
13:37 _Meep_: Hmm
13:37 _Meep_: i feel its fine tho
13:37 _Meep_: D:
13:37 _Meep_: i kinda had that rhythm in mind before mapping the song
13:37 _Meep_: so taking it off now feels kinda weird to me
13:38 Revia: ohh
13:38 Revia: okay :3
13:38 Revia: 00:53:464 -
13:38 Revia: There is a beat
13:39 Revia: But it's not awkward.
13:40 _Meep_: Yea I liked that pause
13:40 _Meep_: idk why others dont like it ;c
13:40 Revia: :((
13:40 Revia: It looks really funny map <3
13:40 _Meep_: thanks :DD
13:40 Revia: ahhh
13:40 _Meep_: u can post the log and get ur kds
13:43 Revia: okayy
13:43 Revia: ahh
13:43 Revia: one more
13:43 _Meep_: ??
13:44 Revia: easy diff need check Distance Snap
13:44 Revia: :3
I can make it if no one wants to.
Kisses wrote:bring back who muzu?
idm,if u have time go ahead
Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:I can make it if no one wants to.
Kisses wrote:bring back who muzu?
Dragontail wrote:Kin's Normal
- At 01:11:678 move note to left a bit and change slider so that it is facing in a left slant. For flow purposes. Also change sliders after that to fit maybe? I prefer to keep my perfer pentagone
- Delete last note because that is overmap and make spinner longer how can you find this overmapped ?
00:21:321 (1) - this slider is almost out of the screen. This looks off-screen in the editor ye, I've already checked this one, and as long it's not offscreen in gameplay on 4:3 ; it's still okay
thanks for mod everyone!
ShogunMoon wrote:from Queue
- open aimod
- in the beggining why the volume it's not the same as meep (40%) je trouve qu'on entends pas assez les whistles sinon
- 00:31:882 (2,3) - this is the same vocals as 00:36:780 (4) - so maybe replace the slider 4 by 2 circles for consistency je comprends, mais je prends surtout en compte l'intensité de la musique. J'ai préféré use des sliders sur la partie calme, vu que c'est plus simple, et circle pour celle un peu plus intense
- 01:26:831 - you should put a note here because this note sound a bit off 01:26:678 (3) fixed
In any case, JUST DO IT.
_Meep_ wrote:or if kisses wants to :^)
osu file format v14
Title:Bokura wa Ima no Naka de (TV Size)
TitleUnicode:僕らは今のなかで (TV Size)
//Background and Video events
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
Combo1 : 255,220,115
Combo2 : 255,145,200
Combo3 : 138,191,255
Combo4 : 187,255,119
kthnx at least i fixed two stuffs xd sorry for late mod response
Yasaija 714 wrote:From Q
- 00:10:148 (6) - Ctrl+G is better Alright
- 00:11:372 (3,2) - I think that it is better not to overlap Overlapped on purpose for the visuals. Isn't this a part of the back-and-forth thing, huh?
- 00:23:617 (4,6) - ^
- 00:25:759 (3,4) - It is not a tune to put a big jump But the melody sounds really high, which really deserves a few more jumps for emphasis. At least it's louder than 00:25:913 (4,5) -
- 00:27:903 (2,3) - Position only Ctrl+G Well, for slider positions I cannot agree. It wouldn't flow smoothly towards the next note, like it's a bit way too sharp. So I might keep this for while to hear more opinions on this one.
The flow also improves
- 00:46:576 (7,8,9) - You should adapt to the lyrics as you have ever been Okay
This triple strokes is very strange
- 01:11:066 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - maybe add whistle Ehh, that sounds seriously awkward even with soft whistles or the drum ones.
Log Off Now wrote:hi from m4m
Expert diff metadata conflicts with everything else
00:11:525 (1,2,3) - i would overlap these slightly since by stacking them like this it makes them look like they are 1/4 rhythm gaps due to how you use stacks previously Fixed
00:48:260 (1) - stack xd Fixed
01:01:576 (1) - not sure about this in a hard diff since the music doesn't really change that much for an sv change as big as this, i would reduce sv here a bit Fixed
01:06:168 (4) - any reason why you use a repeat slider here and not here 00:56:372 (6) - for example when they're the same vocal rhythm? both work fine im just curious as to why they're not the same rhythm no reason honestly, i just did it cuz it felt natural ;/ if anyone else complains it as an actual problem maybe do it
01:07:393 (3) - move this further left to avoid a weird overlap on default skin ok... sure
01:17:189 (3,4) - minor - overlap isn't equal on both sides Fixed
01:25:913 (3,4) - i think it would be cool to introduce a direction change to match the difference in drum tones maybe? idk (kinda like how you did in top diff) eh,nah,i like it to flow nicely
you've got lots better at hards since precious wing xd
you can probably rename this to insane tbh
00:28:209 (3,1) - visual spacing Fixed
00:40:913 (1) - remove nc bpm change
00:42:903 (3,4) - this pause is really unexpected here since you don't do this anywhere else previously and there is definitely a drum beat between this gap, so i would suggest adding a circle here or turning 00:42:903 (3) - into a slider. alternatively you could keep the gap, but try and map it so it looks similar in style to 00:33:719 (1,2) - or 00:39:689 (1,2) - for example to help build consistency although many people have said this, but I still feel that I want to keep this pause here, I feel that it is natural for it to be there, therefore declined ;c
00:50:097 (1) - remove nc Fixed
00:50:250 (3) - nc Fixed
00:53:464 - similar thing to 00:42:903 (3,4) -, and imo this more problematic because this is the kiai and the songs general intensity is much higher
01:00:046 (4) - ctrl + g? this angle feels really uncomfortable to play and i think a direction change to represent the vocal change here might be a cool idea i will consider, if anyone else complains then i may change
nice set gl!
Bubblun wrote:m4m from my queue
Copy the source and tags from your expert diff into the other diffs (even the taco diff) for consistency in searching.
WILL INFROM GDERS,WAIT WHY AM I CAPSING
- The sr gap between Easy and Normal could be improved slightly. Note count seems nice and linear, so the 2 options I see at improving the gap is to decrease the cs and / or decrease the DS in easy.
I have 2 concerns for the diff in general. Hitsounding, and playability. For the most part the hitsounds are very monotonous or empty. The only sound I hear is the clap every downbeat, but there's a lot more than the beat going on that could be complimented. I'll point out some hitsound points below, but back to playability concerns. It looks like you've incorporated circular flow into the diff which helps compliment strong beats (And makes the map more playable) My concern here is that pattern at which the direction of that circular flow changes isn't consistent across the map. What I mean is 00:53:617 - the direction here switches to counter-clockwise, while the direction at 01:03:413 (2) - remains the same. This second chorus here has the same beat as the first chorus, so changing the pattern at which you switch directions could throw a player off. Generally I suggest keeping a pattern to what beats you switch the direction on, as players can use that to better follow the song and feel for upcoming notes. small stuff honestly, the main point in that part is the pause,
not the flow that comes afterwards, many players wouldnt even find this to be an issue honestly,ur the first to bring it up XD im honestly not sure of this is an actual issue, so i'll wait for more opinions on it
- I suggest bumping the 40% volume up to somewhere between 60-70 as the hitsounds seem very quiet. Complimentary, bump up the 70% volume up to 90 bumped it up slightly
- 00:12:903 (1) - I think having no hitsounds on the head here sounds monotonous, as the way it's mapped gives emphasis to the held sound here. soft-whistle sounds good here.
- 00:14:127 (2) - 00:17:801 (1) - 00:19:025 (2) - ^ Fixed
- 00:21:321 (1,2,3) - I think these notes would be more interesting with hitsounds on the heads. They're strong sounds and are mapped as so, so I think hitsounding them would better emphasize them. Give soft-finish a shot. done
- 00:22:699 (1) - Soft finish would be interesting here because this note is the 'climax' of this section of the song before it loops. Fixed
- 00:27:597 (1) - I think the motion here might be unexpected as you switched the direction of the circular motion every 4 bars (Bar = 4 big white ticks) but here you don't. I suggest adjusting this pattern so that the motion goes counter-clockwise as expected. https://puu.sh/yx2nT/0b3c6df5cc.jpg (AR was decreased to make the pattern more obvious) I mean, its because its different thats why players will be able to know that a new section is coming
- 00:36:780 (1) - I don't think there's a held sound here that is being complimented by this shape and rhythm. The slider ends on a sound stronger than the one it started on, which could throw the player off. https://puu.sh/yx2IK/ff70ecd2b8.jpg I suggest using this rhythm as the note density fits the feel, and you can use that slider shape accompanied by 1.6x sv to compliment the sound at 00:37:393 - It's just how I want to represent this particular part, and they wont be thrown off since I'm merely repeating what I did 00:32:495 (1) -. The suggested rhythm isn't really what I was going for, so nu.
- 00:52:087 - Starting here the direction in which your notes flow feels hard to anticipate. 00:53:617 - here the direction goes counter-clockwise while at 01:03:413 - it's clockwise. I suggest keeping a pattern to when you switch the direction your notes flow in as it makes your patterns more predictable, and flips where it compliments the music. I think it's fine as it is, it aint unpredictable, just difficult because of the difficulty spike.
- 00:50:250 (1) - I think you can remove the NC here as it wasn't needed in the Expert diff xp its nced in both hard and expert lo
- 00:11:525 (1,2,3) - I think this might be a bit difficult to read as there's a 1/2 stack that throw's off what the player is accompanied to. Could you replace these notes with a reverse slider? i had a lot of testplayers play one that is low in dist., and they all complained it was too short lol, so i extended it ;x if anyone else talks abt this probs will fix
Normal looked okay. Easy has no NCs XDDDD
sorry for late reply and thanks to all~ <3
00:50:709 (1,2,1) - this 1/1 is kinda hard to read, just equally space imo Fixed
01:07:393 (3,1) - center the slider tail ? seems centered to me xd
01:11:678 (1,2,3) - this angle is kinda weird imo eeeh, will see if anyone else complains abt it
sometimes you nc these 00:28:515 (4,1) - vs 00:23:770 (1,2) - i think you're trying to nc the vocal but i'm not quite sure. good find, fixed most of the NCing,thanks
i don't really have much to say it's clean c: gl!