Kibbleru wrote:I know you want to make the diff names according to the actual game, but naming the "insane" diff as Expert will cause alot of confusion here :/
00:31:117 (1) - cud be more symmetrical at the end TRIED
00:39:076 (3,1) - this stack :(
00:51:015 (2,1) - ^ :(
00:45:046 (3,5) - its better to stack these 2 instead? fixed
JeirYagtama wrote:H E L L O T H E R EGudluck and also dunt forget that M4M xd00:02:954 (1) - weird slider
00:36:780 (1) - ^
00:05:250 (3,1) - why not overlap this with the sliderend?
00:12:138 (3,1,2) - stack?
00:31:882 (2,3,4) - stack this
00:32:342 (6,7,1) - ^
00:41:678 (1,2,3) - ^
00:42:138 (5,6,1) - ^
00:42:903 (3,4) - overlap this
00:53:311 (1,2) - ^
01:03:107 (1,2) - ^
00:48:719 (2,3) - put some flow into this I guess?
00:49:485 (1,2) - blanket?
i dont see any reason to change any of this lol,u gotta see the mapper's intention in doing something rather than trying to force your style into others
Swell wrote:Hey there, random mod cause I'm bored. Only doing the Expert diff cause I'm bad at explaining things for other diffs rn lol.
00:21:321 (1) - 00:36:780 (1) - Regarding 00:21:321 (1) - Here is weird cause you have the first slider, and the same sound happens for the next 2 but they are represented through simple shapes and kinda messes with the cursor movement. As 1 is slower due to how the slider has to travel compared to 2 and 3.
Next is 00:36:780 (1) - This slider is weird cause you end up sitting at the base of the slider for a bit without any real reason to do so. You end up ignoring other vocals for intensity. So why try to do so for the backup all of sudden? I think removing the red points near the sliderhead would feel better to play
The first 3/4 slider should be fine,I didnt want to go for any consistency in tg that part and I dont see a need to.
The second slider however you do have a point, however I wanted the pause at the start of the slider because the vocals felt slow and I wanted to emphasize that part.
00:30:658 (4,5,1) - So I'm unsure about this one. But 4 covers up the reverse tail of 1, this may lead to people breaking as they head for 5 and not notice the reverse in time by the time they reach that point. Could warrant some discussion imo.
eh if kibbie doesn thave any problem with it I dont
00:53:311 (1,2) - 01:03:107 (1,2) - I'm guessing you have the sudden stop in motion here for the bells? The issue here is that the bells happen more than one time. So you can either A.) Try to emphasize the bell more than just the single hit-circle here. You don't follow up on that second bell at all so it kinda feels awkward to play through the map expecting the hit for the next bell but it never happens since you go back to vocals. Or B.) You just focus completely on the vocals. I think you could get away with this as the vocal is extended and it would feel more natural to be moving as it's just what we've been doing the whole time up until this point.
I mapped to the vocals(purely)[Other than the parts that come after that weird slider and kickslider] and therefore I want to have a pause so i can emphasize both the bells AND the vocals more.
bor wrote:kds pls
- nice Source/ Tags lel
- hitsounding is below basic in most sections because you don't have a kick sound, you mainly just clap every now and then. lel
- 00:16:423 (6) - this should be NC because of how you do other ncs, for a song like this it would make most sense if you just used regular downbeat NCs since there isn't much special with the red ticks you decided to nc.fixed
- 00:13:362 (2,3,4,5) - comparing this rhythm to 00:14:127 (2,3,4) - one is just filler to the drum sounds on one ONLY maps the vocals you shouldn't switch ideas like this. also in future parts you focus on vocals so you should proabbly change the first part. Its 'spam of notes -> sliders to emphasize vocals -> spam of notes -> sliders to emphasize vocals', I think its consistent enough and doesn't need to be changed
- 00:29:434 (6,7) - you have tended to make vocals clickable so putting them to slider ends in this part doens't match with prior parts. mapped to the instruments because the notes after it are mainly to the instruments that ignore the vocals
- 00:31:117 (1) - I don't think 4 disapears quickly enough for the reverse arrow of 1 to be visible in time for the player to be able to read it. if kibbie is ok with it im ok with it ;/
- 00:32:342 (6,7,1) - this looks like you didn't notice it, so what happens is the green point that changes SV affects what the actual distance numbers mean, so for lower sv, a distance of 1.0 could be a distance of .5 in the sv used prior. make these even u fuk nu, why should I adapt to an sv change XD It doesn't matter whether the player is able to hit it or not lol
- 00:33:719 (1) - if you are going for the vocals focus you shouldn't skip over beats like 00:34:178 - 00:37:087 - and 00:37:240 - if you do realise, this part is one of the parts where their vocals had a pause and therefore it is difficult to predict the rhythm. therefore I used a reverse slider to play thuis so players won't have much emphasize the slider therefore it is fine why am i using so many therefore lol
- 00:36:780 (1) - this shape has a negative impact on gameplay and doesn't match overall slider designs emphasize them vocals
- 00:39:689 (1) - why does this have a bump, there is no change where your bump is. why not >_>
- 00:42:903 - why stop motion for a 1/1 gap when the song is still continuing how I felt the song should play, and also my style
- 00:53:311 (1) - 01:03:107 (1) - there shouldn't be a stop in motion here since the vocal here is the same vocal 00:53:617 (2) - . Also if you are "stopping because of the bells" you failed to execute this on the other bell sounds that occur 00:53:923 - 00:54:536 - 00:54:995 - etc vocals and my style
- why don't you use the same custom hitsound as in top diff? soft-hitclap.wav FIXED
- 00:11:525 (1,2,3) - you can make a jump to this, but I would avoid making it look so similar to the 1/1 gap you have here 00:12:138 (3,1) - NO BUT NC CHANGE
- 00:49:944 (2,3) - how come you only really make 2 spots with noticeable spacing empahsis like this UH IDK WHY AM I USING CAPS LOL UH BECAUSE THE MUSIC RISES