- nice Source/ Tags
- hitsounding is below basic in most sections because you don't have a kick sound, you mainly just clap every now and then.
- 00:16:423 (6) - this should be NC because of how you do other ncs, for a song like this it would make most sense if you just used regular downbeat NCs since there isn't much special with the red ticks you decided to nc.
- 00:13:362 (2,3,4,5) - comparing this rhythm to 00:14:127 (2,3,4) - one is just filler to the drum sounds on one ONLY maps the vocals you shouldn't switch ideas like this. also in future parts you focus on vocals so you should proabbly change the first part.
- 00:29:434 (6,7) - you have tended to make vocals clickable so putting them to slider ends in this part doens't match with prior parts.
- 00:31:117 (1) - I don't think 4 disapears quickly enough for the reverse arrow of 1 to be visible in time for the player to be able to read it.
- 00:32:342 (6,7,1) - this looks like you didn't notice it, so what happens is the green point that changes SV affects what the actual distance numbers mean, so for lower sv, a distance of 1.0 could be a distance of .5 in the sv used prior. make these even u fuk
- 00:33:719 (1) - if you are going for the vocals focus you shouldn't skip over beats like 00:34:178 - 00:37:087 - and 00:37:240 -
- 00:36:780 (1) - this shape has a negative impact on gameplay and doesn't match overall slider designs
- 00:39:689 (1) - why does this have a bump, there is no change where your bump is.
- 00:42:903 - why stop motion for a 1/1 gap when the song is still continuing
- 00:53:311 (1) - 01:03:107 (1) - there shouldn't be a stop in motion here since the vocal here is the same vocal 00:53:617 (2) - . Also if you are "stopping because of the bells" you failed to execute this on the other bell sounds that occur 00:53:923 - 00:54:536 - 00:54:995 - etc
- why don't you use the same custom hitsound as in top diff? soft-hitclap.wav
- 00:11:525 (1,2,3) - you can make a jump to this, but I would avoid making it look so similar to the 1/1 gap you have here 00:12:138 (3,1) -
- 00:49:944 (2,3) - how come you only really make 2 spots with noticeable spacing empahsis like this
- 00:12:597 (1) - you make the pickup beat clickable and then the strong downbeat indicating a new phrase on the repeat of this slider. 00:12:903 - should be clickable.
- 00:28:515 (2) - you should make the gap to this 3/2 instead of 1/1 because the strong beat of vocals and instrumentals exists on the red tick here 00:28:668 -
- 00:30:964 (3) - similarly this slider ends up skipping strong beats on red ticks also to map weaker sounds even though it seems in your interest to map these stronger sounds after referencing the way you made your intro
- 00:47:495 - 00:47:189 - 00:55:301 - forcing symmetry causes you to skip strong sounds like these.