Total Posts
show more
Mismagius

theowest wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

I don't want to offend anyone...

But what's wrong with small circles?
Unhardrockable in many cases. I love my hardrocks ;_;
So you downvote a map because you can't hardrock it?
theowest

Blue Dragon wrote:

theowest wrote:

Unhardrockable in many cases. I love my hardrocks ;_;
So you downvote a map because you can't hardrock it?
DID I EVER SAY I DOWNVOTED IT? No. I gave it 8.
Mismagius
Sorry, didn't mean to offend.
theowest

Blue Dragon wrote:

Sorry, didn't mean to offend.
It's okay <3
Larto

FireballFlame wrote:

sudden jumps

That's about as much of a jump as my grandmother's socks are a delightful dessert. You're just grasping at straws here. The speed changes are validly dumb and probably make part of the downvoting, but not completely unreadable. You have your sliderticks.
Nharox

FireballFlame wrote:

Small circles can be quite nice sometimes. But unreadable slider speed changes in symmetric patterns and sudden jumps in calm maps? Not so much.
The slider speed change is readable if you take a look at the slider ticks. And this is not a jump. Seriously, did you ever play a map with sudden jumps? :) The map is well done and fits to that nice calm song.
theowest

Nharox wrote:

The slider speed change is readable if you take a look at the slider ticks. And this is not a jump. Seriously, did you ever play a map with sudden jumps? :) The map is well done and fits to that nice calm song.
oh god. the slider speed changes. I remember retrying like 10 times before I gave up.
Nharox

theowest wrote:

oh god. the slider speed changes. I remember retrying like 10 times before I gave up.
Maybe it's your fault and not the map then? :P
theowest

Nharox wrote:

theowest wrote:

Maybe it's your fault and not the map then? :P
well you're pro with rank 42 so this is nowhere near a problem to you.
Nharox
I wouldn't call myself a pro but I'm more experienced I guess. :P
FireballFlame

Larto wrote:

That's about as much of a jump as my grandmother's socks are a delightful dessert. You're just grasping at straws here.
Okay, I guess I shouldn't call that a "jump". It is a spacing change nevertheless, and it seems unintuitive to me, although I admit I'm not sure why. Maybe because of (5,6,7)s rhythm and positioning. I tried to play this on DT the first few times and always missed.
Actually nvm, forget about that.

But this is still valid:

theowest wrote:

To all you ppl mentioning the ticks, look again at the screenshot I posted. They're symmetric sliders, one of them is partially covered by the other, and sometimes they're bright yellow. The ticks are almost invisible even in the screenshot, now imagine the same thing ingame, where everything is moving and you're focused on other stuff.
whymeman
Alright, enough of the troll posts. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it unless you don't want to post anymore for some time.
DeathxShinigami
Funny how no one has pointed out the fact about there's only 7 stars o:

Oh wait I just did...
Raging Bull
One is kudosu star I'm guessing.
SapphireGhost
But Larto, have you ever TRIED your grandmother's socks? You shouldn't judge things before you try them, you know.
Unless you have. In which case, you are very brave.
cococococo_old

good! your map is on the 3rd place already! congrats
SapphireGhost
Aha? will be forever undefeated.
Zelos
The small circles shouldnt really be a big deal anyway.
People are freaking double timing this map and getting an S so obviously it is probably ok.
RandomJibberish

SapphireGhost wrote:

If it ever gets beaten I'll be fighting back.
Jarby

RandomJibberish wrote:

SapphireGhost wrote:

If it ever gets beaten I'll be fighting back.
If it even beats ztrout, I will finish composing Sour Strawberry and map it. Your ears will not be ready.
Nactra
what's with the hate ? i read the map with close to no difficulty - the speed changes are pretty intuitive imho. this was refreshing and fun to play, voted 10 -1 for forced skin, so 9.
cococococo_old
i voted 10-10 for small circles, so 0, oh wait, the minimum is 1
Soaprman
I wonder what score Aha? with small circles would get.

This was a good map by the way. Nicely done.
Low
yeah.