forum

Would you retry if...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kai99
you got 1x100 and feel like you could SS if retried?

there is no right or wrong answer so pls dont fight thx
Lyawi
No. When I would retry, I would make more of them.
Hiro-Senpai
In most cases no
The tilt would be real
Risa
once
N0thingSpecial
No, cause FC is all I need
-Makishima S-
If i knew i can SS - yes.

osu! cannot tilt more than Dark Souls 3 so this isn't even a tilt right now LUL
Kyrari
I can't SS anything so....

I wish i has acc :(
Hibiya-chan
if its a 1xmiss definitely but SS aren't my thing.
Sandy Hoey
I would retry a couple of times if it was in the first few notes of the song, but anything past and I just can't bring myself to care
Deva
Quit while you still can
Nattsun
Chasing for SS ranks is just, stupid. Git gud and the SS plays will come to you.
Topic Starter
kai99

HK_ wrote:

Quit while you still can
conclusion imo
-Yuni
Only if it's short, i would retry just once though
Nik42_
I would retry if I knew I could do it, but not more than 5-10 times. If I see it a week later or something I would give it a few goes then.
Endaris
Usually no. On very few maps, yes.
I Give Up
If I'm playing for SS then yes. If I'm playing for FC then no.
Attenox
Never
Topic Starter
kai99
OK Readressing the problem.
I just had an S with 1x100, and with the SS I could have my first 100+pp record.

WOUDL YOU RETRY??

well i dont think i can so it's obvious. :(
(Sorry I'm so tiltedddddd)
Endaris
why, no.
The first 100pp score is no more special than the first 99pp score and so on unless you want it to be.
It is a 30s map so it would be easily achievable but in general it is way too likely to make one slight mistake in a map.
Or do I replay Setting Sail or Cold Green Eyes just to get my first 200pp score? no
Topic Starter
kai99

Endaris wrote:

why, no.
The first 100pp score is no more special than the first 99pp score and so on unless you want it to be.
It is a 30s map so it would be easily achievable but in general it is way too likely to make one slight mistake in a map.
Or do I replay Setting Sail or Cold Green Eyes just to get my first 200pp score? no
okay.
good advice, makes sense.
thanks bro :D
Blitzfrog

Endaris wrote:

why, no.
But it's a goal though
And it feels good to reach your goal, good way to gain confidence too, somewhat.

I mean we humans set milestone and hit them right? For example I would be more happy to be able to hold my breath for 1 minute than say 53 seconds. It's like a milestone, and we generally set milestones on pretty numbers. So would you retry to hit that 1 minute mark? Well maybe you won't but I would
Endaris
But you don't have to set them at 100 because everyone does that.
It also feels way more rewardinng to aim for FCs on certain maps opposed to aiming for pp-values as pp has no further value while a FC on a difficult map you like definitely has.
That way I FCd my first 4.5* marathon with EZ mod and my first Light Insane with HDFL. These are milestones regardless of any random numbers the ranking system might throw at me.
Blitzfrog
Yes Endaris, personally that's what o go for, certain songs and not PP.

But we don't have the right to dictate what people set their milestones on