show more
rui
:)
knjiga
lol
ayumitaso
最高! :)
burazagamu2
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
RhaiizoN
☆ ☜(゜∀゜)☜
Rukario
Adding to my modpost now what I have to say about Easy.

Easy:
00:14:392 (4) - Shorten this by one 1/2 beat? This way you avoid an unexpected timing of the next slider.
01:56:725 - Suggest you to map this break. Seems pretty pointless and breaks the flow
02:30:725 (4) - Move this back one 1/2 beat?
02:30:892 - Add a note here? if you do this ^

Otherwise fine
Topic Starter
val0108

Rukarioman wrote:

Adding to my modpost now what I have to say about Easy.

Easy:
00:14:392 (4) - Shorten this by one 1/2 beat? This way you avoid an unexpected timing of the next slider.done!
01:56:725 - Suggest you to map this break. Seems pretty pointless and breaks the flowdone!
02:30:725 (4) - Move this back one 1/2 beat?
02:30:892 - Add a note here? if you do this ^done!

Otherwise fine
thank you MOD!
Topic Starter
val0108

Wishy22 wrote:

Star.
IRC MOD.
m i z u k i
:!:
Colin Hou
[General]:
  1. 01:06:059 (T) - consider adding a re-KIAI here?
  2. 02:34:059 (T) - ^
[Hard]:
  1. AR7 works better, and the spacing is a bit too close compared with the circle size
really enjoyed playing Insane :D

and Jump is so crazy >~</
Topic Starter
val0108

Colin Hou wrote:

[General]:
  1. 01:06:059 (T) - consider adding a re-KIAI here?
  2. 02:34:059 (T) - ^
[Hard]:
  1. AR7 works better, and the spacing is a bit too close compared with the circle size
ALL DONE!"
really enjoyed playing Insane :D thanks!

and Jump is so crazy >~</@u@
thank you mod!
Waryas
Can't believe i didn't star this yet.
Have a star!
VTC
Your Beatmap is .... oh .. god....

If I can do it, i'm Crazy god

- S T A R -
YuMeO
star :)
Takos
:oops:
NeNe_GoShyuJiN
star~
SapphireGhost
[Let's Jump!!]
01:00:059 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - This part messes me up, I always think to keep streaming after the last note and miss the next note... change the position of (1)?
01:10:726 (1) - Unrankable slider, the start and end are in the same position.
01:57:975 - Remove break.
02:23:059 (5,6,7,8,1,2) - Same thing as 01:00:059 (2,3,4,5,6,1).

Standard val craziness...
OzzyOzrock
taiko is very bad u.u
Topic Starter
val0108

SapphireGhost wrote:

[Let's Jump!!]
01:00:059 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - This part messes me up, I always think to keep streaming after the last note and miss the next note... change the position of (1)?
01:10:726 (1) - Unrankable slider, the start and end are in the same position.not unrankable
01:57:975 - Remove break.done!
02:23:059 (5,6,7,8,1,2) - Same thing as 01:00:059 (2,3,4,5,6,1).

Standard val craziness...
thank you MOD!!
YOU ARE JUMP MASTER
Backfire

OzzyOzrock wrote:

taiko is very bad u.u
*Giggles* Hehe, ok ozzy~
Peace_old_1
ieeei
wring
star :D
Xaffy
8-)
Nymph
8-) 0108 good jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
whymeman
[All]

01:00:725 ~ 01:11:392 - If you're going to use the kiai, you might as well use it from where it starts to where it ends. Triggering it for the fountains is not what it should be only used for, especially since it was activated 3 times in 11 seconds.
02:28:725 ~ 02:50:059 - ^

Please get your background images converted to .jpeg to save file space.

[Easy]

Fix the Tags to be the same in like the other difficulties.
Topic Starter
val0108

whymeman wrote:

[All]

01:00:725 ~ 01:11:392 - If you're going to use the kiai, you might as well use it from where it starts to where it ends. Triggering it for the fountains is not what it should be only used for, especially since it was activated 3 times in 11 seconds.
02:28:725 ~ 02:50:059 - ^

Please get your background images converted to .jpeg to save file space.

[Easy]

Fix the Tags to be the same in like the other difficulties.
ALL fixed~.thank you!!
whymeman
Hmm..... acceptable enough. Just make sure when you're using the kiai next time to not make it look trigger spammish.
Topic Starter
val0108

whymeman wrote:

Hmm..... acceptable enough. Just make sure when you're using the kiai next time to not make it look trigger spammish.
thank you!!
KBT
uoooooooooooooooooooooo
uoooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
OzzyOzrock
[Backfire's Taiko Oni]
Remove all inheriting sections except for these
01:00:725 - Begins kiai
01:11:392 - Ends kiai (in a better place than before)
02:28:725 - Begins second kiai
02:50:059 - Ends second kiai (also at a better place)

Should look like this:

00:07:725 (25,26) - k d. Don't put a d k after a d...
00:09:475 (34) - katu

My god, so much of this diff doesn't flow, is random, and ugh so much kdd.
Please rethink this diff with more ddd, ddk k, and kkd instead of kdd.
It really feels like you're trying to follow instruments, but you're doing it badly.
You also map lightly in the wrong places, and the same with when you map non-stop.

01:05:892 (54,55,56,57) - really?

At the moment, Backfire can't edit anything, as his internet is bad.

But if someone tries to rank it, keep in mind that the kind of bursting in the kiai and such is not rankable in taiko. This is an an incorrect use of Taiko no Tatsuji's Go-Go Time and really, it makes no sense to have it like that in general.

I guess val can take care of that, but really, this taiko is of very poor quality >_>
Backfire
I looked at it, and I'm sorry but I dont agree with your mods. I do know however that you can only use 3 kiais, and I forgot there was even kiai flashes ;-;'

If you think it's bad, fine, I'm not going to even try to defend myself. You think all my maps are bad. I'm sorry.

Erm...Im sorry val.

If you want, just delete the map as a whole. I don't want to hinder your maps ranking.
Topic Starter
val0108

Backfire wrote:

I looked at it, and I'm sorry but I dont agree with your mods. I do know however that you can only use 3 kiais, and I forgot there was even kiai flashes ;-;'

If you think it's bad, fine, I'm not going to even try to defend myself. You think all my maps are bad. I'm sorry.

Erm...Im sorry val.

If you want, just delete the map as a whole. I don't want to hinder your maps ranking.
Hmm...well,delete it.
Backfire
Here. I completely remapped the whole damn thing.

Please add it val ;-; I hope i've not caused you a whole lot of trouble.

Download: Hatsune Miku - Homework Crisis (val0108) [Backfire's Taiko Oni].osu
OzzyOzrock
A lot better! Good job. Now quick modding and then RANK NOW OR SOMETHING.

01:46:892 (695) - Seems you missed a finish here.

Hm, that's all I'd like to fix, but in future maps, remember that ddd goes really well after a d ddk d.
Because sometimes I saw some ddk and was waiting for it do be paired with a ddd but never happened lol.
But yeah use d ddk d ddd k k in your maps and I will like them lol.

I'll let the kiai bursts slide because one's for a spinner, and there's just one more the the DUANANANANANANANA guitar parts.
No kudosu! of course.
kosiga
grvyd
I feel very hard look approachcircle and circle because this BG is very vivid color. :( :( :(
I want using more easy looking BG.
But the beatmap is very interesting. :D

Star~
whymeman
Finally got to check through this map. Taiko seems fine (though it's the only map that goes through the whole song....). The other difficulties plays fair as well. [Let's Jump!!] is quite challenging , but also fun to try out either way. The source and artist seems correct which is good. No issues with the SB and functions either. I guess i'll go ahead and bubble then.
Topic Starter
val0108

whymeman wrote:

Finally got to check through this map. Taiko seems fine (though it's the only map that goes through the whole song....). The other difficulties plays fair as well. [Let's Jump!!] is quite challenging , but also fun to try out either way. The source and artist seems correct which is good. No issues with the SB and functions either. I guess i'll go ahead and bubble then.
thank you!!
ziin
haipa-.png
Is this used? when? delete and full submit if not.
Kytoxid

ziin wrote:

haipa-.png
Is this used? when? delete and full submit if not.
Popped, please fix this, I don't see it in the .osb or .osu files either. Didn't give this a full mod other than this, but it looks okay. Plus whyme's pretty reliable for this stuff.
show more