- 00:17:466 (1,2,3) - All the other slider shapes during this part visually forms a shuriken (of what I can see at least), so I think you should do so for these aswell.
- 00:46:466 (2) - You've had all other drum beats clickable. And this is the only part where only 1 of them are clickable. So how about converting into 2 notes (although that breaks symmetry so idk)?
- 00:49:133 (2,3) - Speaking of symmetry. How about doing the same for these? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8631631 (put them lower for an anti-cross ))))))))
- 00:51:799 (2,3) - Here on forward the drum beats increase in spacing whereas the music doesnt (increase in intensity). Make it consistent?
- 01:18:466 (6,1) - I feel like you could increase the spacing overall on 01:17:799 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - to fix this 1 pixel distance (because it doesn't look good).
- 01:55:466 (5,6) - How about increasing spacing to avoid the overlap with (1). It also puts emphasize on the snare drum beats.
- 03:06:133 (3) - Missing clap. Also at 04:56:966 (5) -
- 03:07:799 (7) - Ctrl+J would look better during gameplay (imo)
- 05:30:799 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - Buy supporter for the one who FC's this with HR
Symmetrical maps will always be fun to play. Well done.