thank mod :>
- 00:17:466 (1,2,3) - All the other slider shapes during this part visually forms a shuriken (of what I can see at least), so I think you should do so for these aswell. I'm all out or shuriken shapes
- 00:46:466 (2) - You've had all other drum beats clickable. And this is the only part where only 1 of them are clickable. So how about converting into 2 notes (although that breaks symmetry so idk)? I'd rather not break the symmetry here
- 00:49:133 (2,3) - Speaking of symmetry. How about doing the same for these? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8631631 (put them lower for an anti-cross )))))))) I did something different
- 00:51:799 (2,3) - Here on forward the drum beats increase in spacing whereas the music doesnt (increase in intensity). Make it consistent? those are similar to the rest of the diagonal stuff
- 01:18:466 (6,1) - I feel like you could increase the spacing overall on 01:17:799 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - to fix this 1 pixel distance (because it doesn't look good). I moved some a bit
- 01:55:466 (5,6) - How about increasing spacing to avoid the overlap with (1). It also puts emphasize on the snare drum beats. I personally think this kind of slider overlap looks alright
- 03:06:133 (3) - Missing clap. Also at 04:56:966 (5) - added claps
- 03:07:799 (7) - Ctrl+J would look better during gameplay (imo) that would overlap the following slider
- 05:30:799 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - Buy supporter for the one who FC's this with HR
Symmetrical maps will always be fun to play. Well done.
[Saten]not shit mod, it was very helpful
k this is pretty cool, not much to say really otherwise than its g as fuck
- 00:34:799 (1,3) - I'm assuming you didn't want to blanket this (cuz its not blanketed perfectly cuz people are always OCD about this) and instead wanted the slider tail of 00:34:799 (1) - to perfectly overlap 00:36:133 (3). Unless you did mean to blanket it... idk.
00:06:799 (1,1) - Same thing here
- 01:08:466 (2) - I think it'd feel nicer to play if you Ctrl+G this.
- 01:29:464 - 01:34:799 - this section is pretty cool.
- I see you ignored some percussion for sliders, which is fine. For example, 01:39:466 (3) - this could also be mapped as 4 notes in 1/6, or 16th note triplets.I believe that would make it quite unexpected
- 01:44:299 (1) - I kinda wish you stacked this note on 01:43:633 (4) - because 01:44:299 (1) - is a really strong note with the snare + lead guitar accent.
- 04:06:466 - 04:06:633 - Why not map the pickup? D:
- 04:28:966 - Hmm, I would map this because of the vocal that is there and stack it with 04:29:133 (5) - not so sure if I should make it the only part in the section 1/2
- 05:20:133 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - 05:25:466 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Niceu
Sorry for shit mod haha xd
Saten is back ? owoI think it was helpful enough
ok, no kudo
saten switch name diff to satop pleaz wut I will change it later, but not to Satop, lol
u can do 2 stacks over 02:11:133 (2) - , just moving this 02:09:799 (3,4,2) - , like that
thanks Net :>
Puxtu showed me the map and after that reaction ^ asked me to mod.[Saten]
- 00:09:133 (6,1,2) – The copy paste of the slider is not perfectly symmetric
- You can improve the triangle here 00:17:466 (1,2,3) - . Just copy the first slider and make 120º copies stacked on the center and move 00:19:466 (4) – to the slider end 00:20:133 (1) - . Here https://puu.sh/wRABc.jpg . That’s also interesting to be consistent with 00:22:799 (1,2,3) - .
- Rotate this “+2” selection centered to fix overlap 01:33:299 (2,1,1) – section is pretty clean. this part has notes that are rotated 45°, so rotating some will break it, unless you mean the entire pattern.
- You could use this 02:49:466 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) – as a base for the next stream to draw a heart with the next stream 02:50:799 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - . I did a quick copy paste and change of angles and got pretty close, I’m sure you can do it, just use the 02:50:049 (8) – as the point of connection with 02:51:800 (13) – of the next stream. https://puu.sh/wRB2K.jpg
- Move 03:06:633 (6) – to x:125 y:158 to make a straight line symmetric with 03:06:466 (5) – and slidertail 03:06:133 (4) - if you Ctrl+H it, you'll see that it's an extended slider of the previous one
- Why not make 03:51:799 (3) – symmetric with 03:52:299 (5) – so you can make the entire section 03:51:799 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) – look like this https://puu.sh/wRBeM.jpg . If you’re worried about the 1/1 distance gap 03:51:799 (3,4) – I believe it is fine for an extra diff.