forum

Good Day to everyone!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
meyou22
Hello! I am Meyou22, but feel free to call me Jex. Or whatever.

I was browsing Bemani Style before I found this. Now I love OSU! and EBA, so I immediatly rushed over here. And boy, am I glad I did.

I started playing EBA in June this year, and haven't stopped since. I'm a lean, mean tapping machine.

I am hoping to become a very important part of this community. And I'm hoping to make some beatmaps to some songs intresting songs. As well, I hope to see more Beatmaps coming up in the near future.

So, Hi!
peppy
Welcome!

Now please excuse me as I catch my 4h sleep before work :| .
Topic Starter
meyou22
You don't know how badly I want that kind of sleep. With my work, and school schedual, I am saying hello to unlimited coffee at Work and Dennys. Thank god for Denny's. Couldn't survive without them.

Thanks for the welcome. As I am waiting to get the powercord for my laptop, I can't do too much in the way of help...not yet anyways. Beware. Crappy Beatmaps will be up before the end of the night.
peppy
Just make sure you read through the guide before starting, and you should be fine to make some awesome maps ;)
Topic Starter
meyou22
Well, I am creating my first Beatmap. And it's driving me insane trying to get everything in the right place. I feel like I messed up a bit on SOMETHING. But, anyways. I am working hard, and hopefully it'll be...good enough to not make me look horrible.

Yay satisfactory!
peppy
Is this timing-wise? If you'd like me to check over the timing, feel free to mail/send me what you have!
Topic Starter
meyou22
It probably is timing wise. I should save it, and post up what I have. Just so you guys can test my timing out, and maybe correct it if it's wrong.
peppy
That is a good idea - its best to get things right from the start (even though they can be easily fixed later :))
Topic Starter
meyou22
I put it in Beatmaps. I thought I might as well give an offical topic to it so I don't have to make one later. =D
she_old
hi