show more
Crumpey
Grats on the qual, love the song, one part of this will always trigger me

SPOILER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FLIP THE IMAGE PLEASE

the only bg that looks awful in songselect

good map tho from the looks
Adiopulse
I like the background the way its placed 8-) 8-) 8-)
Crumpey
Your just sadistic
Garalulu
[Muu's NM]
  1. 01:16:666 - 01:16:862 - there is only 1/4 note here unlike other diffs. I think it has not any reason to add this, it's not same with 01:20:685 - 01:12:842 - (for strong drum) and etc.
  2. 01:12:940 - You can add one note more here, it has finish sound as what you put double for it, or you can just add W hitsound. (only this part has not double when F and W are appeared at the same time.)
Topic Starter
Shad0w1and
I don't see it as a problem personally. idk if muu will want to fix that.
Garalulu

Shad0w1and wrote:

Only normal diff has one note, even last diff has not. There is not any intention, no heavy drum or melody line. I think that is a mistake when he was doing copy paste the last chorus. It's obviously a problem tho?
Topic Starter
Shad0w1and

Garalulu wrote:

Shad0w1and wrote:

Only normal diff has one note, even last diff has not. There is not any intention, no heavy drum or melody line. I think that is a mistake when he was doing copy paste. It's obviously a problem tho?
uhmmmm in std its not a unrankable problem but yeah idk much about mania and idk if muu will see it as a problem :/
his seems busy these days and idk if he will have time check this :x
Protastic101
Up to the muu whether or not they want to fix this, but if you do, I'd also like to point out that 01:09:705 - is present in the HD but not the NM despite the NM having consistently mapped the 1/4 triplets for the percussion.

Quick little note as well, I feel like the jump in spread from NM to HD may be a bit large at certain points, mostly transitions involving 1/4 bursts cause the NM goes from 1/1 to 1/4 without much in between to serve as a precursor. Some examples
00:03:038 - 00:06:274 -

00:21:176 -

00:40:784 - 00:47:058 - 01:24:705 - Bit of a rougher area which is what concerns me most is a 1/1 to 1/4 jump
01:12:940 - Sort of similar to the above but not quite. There's some 1/4 triplet use which is already introduced in the normal, but I just feel like using an LN in the NM kind of underrepresents the percussion that's leading into the second chorus.

Regardless, I think the way the map is currently is fine, but there are a few small things that could be improved, but not enough to really make that big of a difference.
Crumpey
If this is dqd consider flipping the bg for me ;3 <3
Feerum
Hello everyone.

I'm here to take the Mapset down. Muu-chan did not reply yet to the Mods of Lulu and Prot and i want to give her more time for it before it get's ranked soon.
However, i looked into the Mods and i find the point's which got raised valid.

I also will drop a Mod for the Normal difficulty soon (within the next 24h). It's just pretty late right now.

Disqualified for now
- Ed -
Add an easy diff pls ;w;
Feerum
Hello! Here i am again!

Like i said, 24h later. Okay let's get right into it

[Muu's NM]

Okay so my complain goes from 01:01:960 - to 01:24:705 - . Basically the whole kiai section.

My problem is that it is mapped incredibly monotonous. It's all the time 1/2 spam with some 1/4 pattern between. You seem to not pay focus on any kind of emphasis. I have the feeling that you run out of ideas.

I would like to give some suggestions how to improve the section to make it more exciting. To give it more the feeling like actually playing the music.

Let's start here. 01:04:705 - The vocals give you the perfect opportunity to bring in some kind of variety after already some sec of 1/2 spam. Why not trying something like
The LNs follow the vocal's pretty good, i intentionally put them as 1-2-3 and 2-3-4 because the vocal has pretty much the same pitch. Which give a better feeling while playing them.

01:09:999 - Removing this Note give the player a little break. The singer takes here a breath and the next note, means 01:10:195 (70195|3) - is a very lout snare. By removing this you also put more emphasis on exactly this note which flows really good with the next 1-2-3-4 pattern.

01:11:175 - Here's the next suggestion:

Another LN suggestion (It's hard to put variety just with single notes).
However, the LNs represent the long vocal sounds and i intentionally didn't put 1/2 notes while hold to keep the full emphasis on the vocal. The Notes at 01:11:764 - , 01:12:352 - and 01:12:548 - are for the short vocal which have a strong instrument in them, like kick and snare. The last one are also intentionally as 1-4 notes to put more emphasis on the difference between kick and snare (Which is also missing in your whole kiai)

Okay, the same suggestion apply for the second Kiai since it's only repeating itself. I highly recommend you to consider these suggestion because, as simple your Normal may be mapped.. it's also pretty monotonous. The part's before the kiai look "kinda" okay, even when it's mostly the same too. You have breaks which put at least some emphasis on vocal/instruments.

Let me know what you think about this because i think with some help this can be a pretty cool difficulty!
Muu-chan

Garalulu wrote:

[Muu's NM]
  1. 01:16:666 - 01:16:862 - there is only 1/4 note here unlike other diffs. I think it has not any reason to add this, it's not same with 01:20:685 - 01:12:842 - (for strong drum) and etc. yay my bad, removed.
  2. 01:12:940 - You can add one note more here, it has finish sound as what you put double for it, or you can just add W hitsound. (only this part has not double when F and W are appeared at the same time.)added :D

Feerum wrote:

Hello! Here i am again! Sup feerum

Like i said, 24h later. Okay let's get right into it

[Muu's NM]

Okay so my complain goes from 01:01:960 - to 01:24:705 - . Basically the whole kiai section.

My problem is that it is mapped incredibly monotonous. It's all the time 1/2 spam with some 1/4 pattern between. You seem to not pay focus on any kind of emphasis. I have the feeling that you run out of ideas. Yay, i did a new pattern for the kiai bcs of that.

I would like to give some suggestions how to improve the section to make it more exciting. To give it more the feeling like actually playing the music.

Let's start here. 01:04:705 - The vocals give you the perfect opportunity to bring in some kind of variety after already some sec of 1/2 spam. Why not trying something like
The LNs follow the vocal's pretty good, i intentionally put them as 1-2-3 and 2-3-4 because the vocal has pretty much the same pitch. Which give a better feeling while playing them. Ok, got it! The pattern a bit different but still based to the pitch

01:09:999 - Removing this Note give the player a little break. The singer takes here a breath and the next note, means 01:10:195 (70195|3) - is a very lout snare. By removing this you also put more emphasis on exactly this note which flows really good with the next 1-2-3-4 pattern. I'll keep this cz the new kiai pattern

01:11:175 - Here's the next suggestion:

Another LN suggestion (It's hard to put variety just with single notes).
However, the LNs represent the long vocal sounds and i intentionally didn't put 1/2 notes while hold to keep the full emphasis on the vocal. The Notes at 01:11:764 - , 01:12:352 - and 01:12:548 - are for the short vocal which have a strong instrument in them, like kick and snare. The last one are also intentionally as 1-4 notes to put more emphasis on the difference between kick and snare (Which is also missing in your whole kiai) I'll keep this cz the new kiai pattern

Okay, the same suggestion apply for the second Kiai since it's only repeating itself. I highly recommend you to consider these suggestion because, as simple your Normal may be mapped.. it's also pretty monotonous. The part's before the kiai look "kinda" okay, even when it's mostly the same too. You have breaks which put at least some emphasis on vocal/instruments.

Let me know what you think about this because i think with some help this can be a pretty cool difficulty!
Thank you so much^^ Hope you guys enjoy it.
http://puu.sh/zY5lf/8aedf13867.rar
Topic Starter
Shad0w1and
updated
someone please give this post kd : p/6561560
Shima Rin
[Muu's NM]
  1. 01:20:784 - Double note is not needed here. Single note is enough because no F is here, just like 01:23:921 - .
Call me back.
Shima Rin
Bubbled :3
Garden
requalified
pkhg
i get where the diffnaming comes from but calling the top diff "insane" is very misleading considering the difficulty elements included in the map (specially this pattern 00:21:176 (1,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - ) so i think using extra/expert or any other custom diffname would be better to reflect the maps difficulty
the rc also states that spaced streams shouldnt be used in insane difficulties. i know it isnt a rule but its better having the difficulties labeled properly taking the difficulty elements in consideration
Topic Starter
Shad0w1and

pkhg wrote:

i get where the diffnaming comes from but calling the top diff "insane" is very misleading considering the difficulty elements included in the map (specially this pattern 00:21:176 (1,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3) - ) so i think using extra/expert or any other custom diffname would be better to reflect the maps difficulty
the rc also states that spaced streams shouldnt be used in insane difficulties. i know it isnt a rule but its better having the difficulties labeled properly taking the difficulty elements in consideration
I do not think so. the Insane name reflected the actual difficulty of this map. As a touchscreen main player, I can almost FC the main diff with mouse in several tries, that explains it a bit.
as a comparison, my other map with similar BPM: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1545076&m=0, https://osu.ppy.sh/b/896898&m=0, I hardly have a chance to pass it with the mouse, not to mention to FC it. It is clear that all concepts in the top diff settled in a insane standard frame.
Xinnoh
Hitsounds are really quiet tbh, would make sense to increase it by 10-20% in general since feedback is quite minimal.
Katou insane is fine due to the use of drum samples, but the rest of the diffs are just too quiet tbh
Topic Starter
Shad0w1and

Sinnoh wrote:

Hitsounds are really quiet tbh, would make sense to increase it by 10-20% in general since feedback is quite minimal.
Katou insane is fine due to the use of drum samples, but the rest of the diffs are just too quiet tbh
I guess its about personal preference. katou was hitsounded by imoutousan so its a bit different. but i dont think mine is too quiet xd
-Mo-
Calling top diff an Extra also seems like a silly idea to me though. Insane should be fine.

Hitsounds also don't seem unreasonable to me.