forum

How did you find osu!?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Keiger
I was looking around youtube, and i always wanted to play a sort of rhythm game like this, so i continued, until i found something called osu in my recommended, and it seemed fun, and it went from there.
extravagance
I was a big geometry dash player back then. I used to watch the youtuber AlexPain27. And while i was browsing his channel. I came accross osu.. And i downloaded it and played it with my laptop trackpad.

I was bad at the game back then

Well. I'm still bad now
There_old_1
A friend of mine showed me this game .
_sparky_
I found out through an online "friend" (i dont even know what happened to her)
ptar124
cookiezi

nuff said
Krux
I chilled with a girl from school about 4 years ago, we talked about videogames when she said she knows a cool "music game" called Osu. After i got home i downloaded it, played one map and instantly closed Osu, because I thought this game would be too hard for me and never touched it again. I have a wacom tablet that i got from my dad last year, remembered Osu about 8 months ago and started playing it sometimes . I later created an account to play online and well... now im a weeb addicted to clicking circles who always tries to farm them pp whenever i have time to spare and ragequit after every shitmiss.

TL;DR: i sold my soul to this firetrucking game
Disillusionz
Through Yandere Simulator
Stanvord
Through laying in bed for the entire night, refreshing the recommended page on YT over and over again.
DrynnGG
From discord
friday0971

MoZ wrote:

I was watching some alexpain24 videos on YouTube. he was playing osu! so the next day I got osu! and minecraft the end
When i was a junior high school student
My best friend told me should download the OSU
Because This is the best the music game and i got osu!

This amazing
eEgg
I found the game today.
my friend told me about it so as it was downloading I watched a video about it, it's so fun and I hope I can make some friends :3
Cnyan

MoZ wrote:

I was watching some alexpain24 videos on YouTube. he was playing osu! so the next day I got osu! and minecraft the end
I was on youtube then i saw a video with a lot of circles and now im here forever
Zeugziumy
I found on a magazine years, years ago. Started playing 9 years ago (had an older account before, I think I forgot the password, so I ended up creating another, but I'm not really sure).

Also, I found out about Taiko before osu implemented it too, and it was on another Magazine, talking about the first Taiko DS, focusing on the unique two color styluses that the game came bundled with.
Ryoid
My friend secretly instal osu on my cousin pc
-Flux
I found it while scavenging. And I saw a gameplay, and wanted to try it out.
Rossi
the power of friendship '-')9
davidminh0111
I'm into Taiko no Tatsujin but then I found a game called osu! taiko
Himari Kino
from chatango fansub anime D: D: D:
hypercyte
One of my friends just randomly brung it up during school and I tried it out... yeah you know what happened next
IDNEC
My gay best friend brought his laptop to school and he played this weird weeb game called osu then i tried it out and here i am today :P
CPUnit
I saw The8bitDrummer play The Big Black and he said that he played it all the time on "Stepmania."
I searched for some Stepmania plays and found osu instead.
2xExp

IDNEC wrote:

My gay best friend brought his laptop to school and he played this weird weeb game called osu then i tried it out and here i am today :P
Seems legit
worst fl player
Hanime.tv

Obviously
Pachiru
I wanted to find a solution to kill myself, and I found this website, pretending it will be the final solution.
sHootR
I played this game on my buds computer and it was quiet interesting and had a fresh gameplay in comparison to most of the fps games I played before. :D
I gave it a try at home and I'm still playing this game from this day on. xD
NeTsune
To be completely honest... I don't really remember. Guess I just had heard about this game somewhere and decided to try it out with my brother and friends. Just for fun you know. Then I kinda got hooked into it and here I am.
raszka
I heard it somewhere while playing games.. I guess it was everyone's talk in a certain period. I didn't play it immediately, instead I started watching plays of top players and after a whole year I began playing it with a friend that introduced me to it.
[ Pingu ]
I used to play a lot of Elite Beat Agents on my old DS. I was watching other people play it on YouTube and a video suggestion about osu! came up. It was perfect for me.
D0HERRITT
This game just showed up in my recommended feed on YouTube. After watching a few vids, I decided to check it out myself. Over the course of a year, I can now play 3* maps! ^_^
lotusdarkgarou
By searching for an opening of an anime i found a video of an osu! gameplay and I decided to try like many others I think. :)
Viewland
word of mouth
Enitsuj_03
Was looking for Attack on Titan cracks when i was in the early stages of being a weeb then i saw a "Cookiezi meme".
Teh Kotak_old
saw a friend playing it, it looked fun to play so I decided to try it out
he taught me lots of things
Obiwan
Through discord.
Cahyono29
from youtube
joshmademe
my ex made me play it.
corsid
youtube
\
Celine
Cookiezi cult members
Jien

MoZ wrote:

I found the osu! by watching the pro osu!mania gameplay at YouTube at 6 or 7 months ago.
autoteleology
I played a LOT of Elite Beat Agents as an early teenager. Found this while reminiscing about old times.
show more