2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
Participant list updated.
posted
Updated registered players.

Added a minimum number of players for each match to happen (7 players). Insane tier seems to be fairly ok on players so far (still open for registration!), but Expert tier would apreciate atleast a couple of extra players! Registration for each match will remain open until 3 hours before the scheduled match start time.
posted
Can you sign up for both skill tiers?
posted

BeatingHeart wrote:

Can you sign up for both skill tiers?
Yes.
posted
Participant list updated and link to mappools added!
posted
How can i sign up?
posted

Itachi2g wrote:

How can i sign up?
Links to registration form can be found under registration.
posted
ok thanks, just signed up :)
posted
Updated Registered players. Looks like Expert class will be split into two rooms each day! There is still time and room to register for those who want to take part!
posted
Need refs?
posted

Shino Inuzuka wrote:

Need refs?
Thanks for asking, I do not need refs for this event however!
posted
Participant list updated.
posted
Remainder to all the players, remember to message me 5 minutes before the match start time that you are ready! Insane match will start in 3 hours, Expert in 5.

Registration for todays Insane match is over! Registration for Expert will close in 2 hours.
posted
Thanks for everyone who showed up today! Reminder tomorrow the matches start 2 hours earlier! Insane at 16:00 GMT and Expert at 18:00 GMT!
posted
Thanks for those who showed-up today! Tomorrow again the same times. Insane at 16:00 GMT and Expert at 18:00 GMT! Hope to see as many of you tomorrow as possible!
posted
Thank you for everyone taking part, got some interesting info for this type of format.

Results for those interested:
Insane Top5
1. BeatingHeart 46Pts
2. Sunny 43Pts
3. AlejoNande 40Pts
4. Sasuke2g 32Pts
5. Phoenixj 30Pts

Expert Top5
1. DrMengele 54Pts
2. jakoblikegames 44Pts
3. Anopob 41Pts
4. BeatingHeart 26Pts