posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6181859

Czarek wrote:

Hi :3
mod
- 00:51:985 (1,2) - try to match it better But hey, this blanket is good already.
- 02:06:140 (1) - place it a little lower 1 pixel blanket what
- 05:21:540 (2) - place this on white lines (05:21:288) - (5:22:383) Don't see any reason because here starts this strange rhythm and continue to all part to end of song.
- try make more diffs (or ask someone to make) I'm lazy to explain this again, look at previous post and find my reason, this set should be 1-diff.
- can i made gd? Not this time.
-sorry that so little but i haven't found more
Thanks for mod, and sorry that I didn't accept anything.
Skorpiik
Hello there, here with a mod

00:40:861 (2,3) - i'd rotate these 2 so that it follows 00:39:850 (1,4) rotation
00:45:917 (3) - i think a more linear or simplier shape would fit rest of the map better
02:36:477 (2,3,4,5) - adjust this pattern so that the gap between 5's reverse arrow and 2 is the same lenght as gap between 3 and 2
02:46:927 (4,5) - swap those two, i think slider first represents the song better
04:07:215 (4) - i don't think this slidershape really fits the rest of the map
04:35:529 (5,6) - swap those two, i think slider first represents the song better
04:56:765 (1,2) - fix blanket
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6181859

Skorpiik wrote:

Hello there, here with a mod wut

00:40:861 (2,3) - i'd rotate these 2 so that it follows 00:39:850 (1,4) rotation very hard to rotate without overlaps/ds mistakes, so keep as is
00:45:917 (3) - i think a more linear or simplier shape would fit rest of the map better why bad lol
02:36:477 (2,3,4,5) - adjust this pattern so that the gap between 5's reverse arrow and 2 is the same lenght as gap between 3 and 2 o nice catch
02:46:927 (4,5) - swap those two, i think slider first represents the song better i want to highlight high sound of guitar by circle
04:07:215 (4) - i don't think this slidershape really fits the rest of the map just don't think; 05:07:889 (5) - is the same but without strong shape, looks more ugly than previous
04:35:529 (5,6) - swap those two, i think slider first represents the song better very high sound here so it highlighted by circle
04:56:765 (1,2) - fix blanket hmm
Thanks lol.
===
Also thanks to Daycore for some kudosustars!
Strategas
00:45:917 (3) - polish this shape a bit, can see the gap isn't very even
03:23:214 (1) - to 03:45:368 (1) - could make this part more dense by having more 1/1 rhythms instead of 2/1, as this part is pretty intense in the music
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6181859

Strategas wrote:

00:45:917 (3) - polish this shape a bit, can see the gap isn't very even oh
03:23:214 (1) - to 03:45:368 (1) - could make this part more dense by having more 1/1 rhythms instead of 2/1, as this part is pretty intense in the music What's wrong with another part. I want to make speed up part as easier as I can, a lot of 1/1 would be very harder. I already set some 1/1 repeat sliders in places where I really hear sounds different from others, there is no much here.
Thanks lol.
Strategas
k
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6181859
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IS IT REAL WORLD?
frukoyurdakul
There are so many good songs from them out there. Why the same song?

Edit: Sorry I didn't see this is not even 2 stars. btw, ...what?
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6181859

frukoyurdakul wrote:

There are so many good songs from them out there. Why the same song? Idk, i just want to map.

Edit: Sorry I didn't see this is not even 2 stars. btw, ...what? Map. Maybe.
xd
Net0
The Merciful
01:36:477 (1,2,3,4,5) - /01:39:174 (1,2,3,4,5) - /01:41:870 (1,2,3,4,5) - I didn't like this much because this pattern makes it seems like it's a repetitive and continous sound that's happening, however here 01:36:477 (1,2,3,4,5) - you have a drum hit 01:36:477 (1) - followed by a main guitar lead 01:36:814 (2) - that's also mapping some 1/4 sounds followed by a cymbal hit 01:37:151 (3) - that happens here 01:37:151 - , the sound of the tail of 01:37:320 - could be undermapped easily imo to avoid the long 1/2 chain 01:36:477 (1,2,3,4,5) - so instead of https://puu.sh/AhoTj.png you could try this rhythm https://puu.sh/AhoSB.png

04:31:485 (5,6) - This can be simplified imo without the reverse on 04:31:485 (5) - to avoid the 1/2 gap used here. This gap wasn't really used anywhere on the diff when the intensity of the song was crazy and I think you should make the 1/1 rhythm idea consistent in the entire diff imo

05:16:990 (1,2,3,4) - This idea should be consistent with 05:08:900 (1,2,3,4) - imo, you should ctrol+g this one 05:18:001 (3) -

05:21:035 (1) - Did you try a 1/2 slider here instead of the circle to make sure the gap here 05:21:035 (1,2) - is 1/1? I know the entire section here 05:21:035 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - isn't using the 1/1 rhythm gap but you need a polarity transition imo to make sure players will get into this rhythm only when the sliders will actually start

Let me know when you reply to this o/
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6181859

Net0 wrote:

The Merciful
01:36:477 (1,2,3,4,5) - /01:39:174 (1,2,3,4,5) - /01:41:870 (1,2,3,4,5) - I didn't like this much because this pattern makes it seems like it's a repetitive and continous sound that's happening, however here 01:36:477 (1,2,3,4,5) - you have a drum hit 01:36:477 (1) - followed by a main guitar lead 01:36:814 (2) - that's also mapping some 1/4 sounds followed by a cymbal hit 01:37:151 (3) - that happens here 01:37:151 - , the sound of the tail of 01:37:320 - could be undermapped easily imo to avoid the long 1/2 chain 01:36:477 (1,2,3,4,5) - so instead of https://puu.sh/AhoTj.png you could try this rhythm https://puu.sh/AhoSB.png listened without hitsounds, looks cool (and +0.03* lol)

04:31:485 (5,6) - This can be simplified imo without the reverse on 04:31:485 (5) - to avoid the 1/2 gap used here. This gap wasn't really used anywhere on the diff when the intensity of the song was crazy and I think you should make the 1/1 rhythm idea consistent in the entire diff imo here is a lot of high beats that i want to highlight. actually this pattern very similar with 05:08:900 (1,2,3) but with sound through a 1/2 gap

05:16:990 (1,2,3,4) - This idea should be consistent with 05:08:900 (1,2,3,4) - imo, you should ctrol+g this one 05:18:001 (3) - whoops

05:21:035 (1) - Did you try a 1/2 slider here instead of the circle to make sure the gap here 05:21:035 (1,2) - is 1/1? I know the entire section here 05:21:035 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - isn't using the 1/1 rhythm gap but you need a polarity transition imo to make sure players will get into this rhythm only when the sliders will actually start hmm maybe you're right

Let me know when you reply to this o/
Thanks!
p.s Strategas, i call you!
Net0
Fair enough let me know when Strategas re-check whatever he needs to re-check o/
Strategas
changes look fine
Net0
Nice undermapping
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6181859
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THANKS THANKS THANKS!
Ataraxia
thats a nice map xD gratz on qualiy also net0 gay
Sieg
ну надо же, гцшечки с квали
Lasse
Do not qualify any beatmap if you are not yet a full member of the Beatmap Nominators, unless it was nominated by someone who is. This ensures that a full nominator is always part of the process. New nominators become full members after 1-2 months depending on how they did in that period.

Strategas and Net0 are currently both on probation
Net0

Lasse wrote:

Do not qualify any beatmap if you are not yet a full member of the Beatmap Nominators, unless it was nominated by someone who is. This ensures that a full nominator is always part of the process. New nominators become full members after 1-2 months depending on how they did in that period.
yep I didn't notice Strategas was on probation, sorry about it 100bit
valegav
Хах, и сразу анранкнули
Broly
Yh.
Net0
Okay, let's try again
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6181859
and again
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
p.s. Net0 now is full BN
Gordon123
ayy \o/
Strategas
yes
tatatat
some 3/2 or 2/1 breaks within the first half of the map would be nice. its very hard to consistenly play 1/2 rhythm for minutes.. :c or just more breaks in general. For newer players breaks are very important.
Dammond
03:15:830 - playing with NC, this section is fucked up. NC does wrong accents because you placed the main red bar there 03:14:907 , while the beginning of a measure is a bit further. You have to place a red bar on 03:15:830 to properly handle the NC accents

Edited:
NC = Night Core
Gordon123
ууу хейтеры налетели uwu
грац o/
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6181859

tatatat wrote:

some 3/2 or 2/1 breaks within the first half of the map would be nice. its very hard to consistenly play 1/2 rhythm for minutes.. :c or just more breaks in general. For newer players breaks are very important.
This part have some moments for breaking your fingers, for example bunch of 2/1 sliders, when you only click on your button and it's all. And 1/2, why? I have 1/1 gaps between almost all objects. Also music on this part doesn't changes so this part mapped on music, not on object placement.
===

Dammond wrote:

03:15:830 - playing with NC, this section is fucked up. NC does wrong accents because you placed the main red bar there 03:14:907 , while the beginning of a measure is a bit further. You have to place a red bar on 03:15:830 to properly handle the NC accents
Hihi, strange that you started talking about NC and switch into object placing. NC here is right - each NC for 4/1 beat, because this part is harder than others. And, i put 1/2 repeat in beginning of rhythm because music let to do it. Also i don't get your words about red bars where i have no objects, sorry.
===

Gordon123 wrote:

ууу хейтеры налетели uwu
грац o/
Thanks lol!
tatatat

100bit wrote:

tatatat wrote:

This part have some moments for breaking your fingers, for example bunch of 2/1 sliders, when you only click on your button and it's all. And 1/2, why? I have 1/1 gaps between almost all objects. Also music on this part doesn't changes so this part mapped on music, not on object placement.
===

Dammond wrote:

Hihi, strange that you started talking about NC and switch into object placing. NC here is right - each NC for 4/1 beat, because this part is harder than others. And, i put 1/2 repeat in beginning of rhythm because music let to do it. Also i don't get your words about red bars where i have no objects, sorry.
===

Gordon123 wrote:

ууу хейтеры налетели uwu
грац o/
Thanks lol!
it not rhythmically hard. is just very straining on aim. :c
Dammond

100bit wrote:

tatatat wrote:

===

Dammond wrote:

===

Gordon123 wrote:

ууу хейтеры налетели uwu
грац o/
Thanks lol!
Sorry for misunderstanding.
NC = NightCore, game mode :)
This is basically a DT map, that means people will use NightCore as well.
By "accents" I mean the extra chrash cymbals that NightCore does every 4 measures. And they are out of place after 03:15:830 -
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6181859

Dammond wrote:

Sorry for misunderstanding.
NC = NightCore, game mode :)
This is basically a DT map, that means people will use NightCore as well.
By "accents" I mean the extra chrash cymbals that NightCore does every 4 measures. And they are out of place after 03:15:830 -
Any map made for nomod playing, i can't do anything with it. If it's a nightcore problem - it's a nightcore problem, and it's all.
Kuron-kun
Hello!

Some concerns about how you hitsounded a section: (I've looked in previous posts and couldn't see anyone mentioning it)

1. 00:39:850 (1) - Why exactly, in this section, you didn't hitsound anything? I know this is the calmest part and such but there are guitars playing and they can be emphasized with some hitsounds like whistles on every big downbeat. Leaving the way it is now you end up with 16 unhitsounded seconds and that's really bad feedback wise ):
Lasse
the section mentioned above should really have some kind of hitsounding at least
a way to fix this would for example be adding a whistle on each click/sliderhead
Net0
I have to disagree, this section is really calm and low toned, it works with hitnormals only or using a few soft-hitwhistles on the main downbeats, but that's totally up to the mapper, it's mostly a suggestion and not a big issue. You should have waited for the mapper to actually reply saying if he wanted to apply or not before DQing it. :<
Fu Xuan
cute map
sytho

Net0 wrote:

I have to disagree, this section is really calm and low toned, it works with hitnormals only or using a few soft-hitwhistles on the main downbeats, but that's totally up to the mapper, it's mostly a suggestion and not a big issue. You should have waited for the mapper to actually reply saying if he wanted to apply or not before DQing it. :<
The ranking criteria states that all clicked objects must have audible active hit sounds or active hitnormal samples. Although, osu!mania maps are exempt from this because of the mode's rhythm construction. (can be found here)

also, 02:13:893 in this kai section some sliders are missing the clap hitsound
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6181859
Also this:

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Guest mappers, storyboarders, and hitsounders must be added to the tags of a beatmap set. This is to give credit where credit is due and helping others identify the main contributors of any given beatmap set.
I'll check Matthew's concern and fix hitsound in chill part by Lasse or Touhou method tomorrow (MSK time).

upd1.

Matthew Rigaud wrote:

The ranking criteria states that all clicked objects must have audible active hit sounds or active hitnormal samples.
But hey, ranking criteria didn't said about neccessary hitsounds, but about "active hitnormal samples" which are in map already.

i think BNs don't hate me
Net0

Matthew Rigaud wrote:

The ranking criteria states that all clicked objects must have audible active hit sounds or active hitnormal samples.Yeah, the section uses soft-hitnormals, there's no silent hitsounding happening here it's all 70% volume with hitnormals...
I'm confused with your point mate

Matthew Rigaud wrote:

Point them please, don't just say it's missing and post no timestamp, that's not helpful.

p.s: Add touhou to tags indeed.
Kuron-kun

Matthew Rigaud wrote:

Net0 wrote:

The ranking criteria states that all clicked objects must have audible active hit sounds or active hitnormal samples. Although, osu!mania maps are exempt from this because of the mode's rhythm construction. (can be found here)

that RC line refers to volume level, and it means your map should be audible, doesn't mean you have to add a hitsound in every note.

and for what you mentioned about missing claps, I can't find anything. The only issue I found is already being fixed and I mentioned where and how to fix it.
show more