everything about metadata is in the album site http://feltmusic.net/FELT003/ so should be fine'
btw you sure there's no timing change in the end ??? dunno
- subjective aesthetic viewpoints. 00:16:493 (2,3) - just doesn't feel right to me lmao like other similar ones are the longer slider exceeding the shorter slider in both ends, but this one is different and it turns out to me bad xdd // 02:26:243 (2,3,1) - t r i a n g l e s // 03:41:055 (3,4) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7995480 second one changed.
- 02:51:743 (1) - 04:03:743 (2) - // 03:45:743 (4) - 03:47:243 (1) - 03:48:743 (2) - tidy up the combo implementations dun
- 00:05:055 (3,4) - // 03:21:743 (1,2) - rhythm doesn't represent the music well, it covers too much notes and doesn't even land on audible ones. swapping works for the latter, while for the former I can't think of one that could retain your current structure so soz changed
- 03:04:680 (2,3,4) - not much to explain literally, this is way too tricky for the players of the level to read and interpret properly fixing this took longer than to map an entire kiai.
- 00:15:743 (1) - 02:57:743 (1) - rather unpredictable + didn't really reflect the music well enough in terms of intensity and rhythm, like there's quite a few of other rhythm choices that will be better than the current one i want to inherit some stuff from quilt's mapset (hard diff) and this is it. if i can't rank it with these on the map then it's not going to get ranked.
thanks for the random mod, but im not gonna find a bn who will bubble this so im givin up alredy hahaxd