thanks for the mod, sorry for the late reply!
Kaifin wrote:a couple days late saym
- 00:57:743 (1,2,3) - this seems like it would be a bit confusing to the new player due to both 2 and 3 being visible at the same time, and 1's slider path leading directly into the 3: the movement from 1-2 is much more uncomfortable than the motion from 1-3 so honestly switching the places of the notes or changing the pattern would be a lot better and more intuitive than what you have currently changed
- 01:05:805 (3) - i appreciate the stack you have going on here but the movement is kind of weird for the player: maybe try this as a solution, the DS works but the curve of the slider + the position of 2 is slightly changed, the head of 3 in this screenshot is stacked on the head of 01:08:243 (5) - to keep your structure this part was a reconstruction from last mod, it was a band aid thing so it's like that. changed, not to the recommendation because it's hard to reconstruct the placements, but fixed.. should be better now.
- 01:23:055 (3,4) - blanket ok
- 01:40:493 (3,4) - DS, there's 100% a way to do this shape without breaking DS o nice
- 01:41:993 (4,1) - i know it would be a little less aesthetic, but increasing the curve on this 4 slightly would slightly improve the readability here for whether to click the head vs tail, this is very minor though nah it's fine, i don't think it's a problem anyways tbh.
- 01:50:055 (3,4,5,1) - only one of the placements in this hexagon is slightly off so i figured i'd point it out just, very, slightly. yes.
- 01:59:805 (4,1) - consider nudging this 1 + its pattern a touch to the right for flow? seems like a pretty sharp dive for the nub it's a strong part anyways so having a sharp turn feels right for me.
- 02:07:680 (2,3) - blanket (bottom) aight
- 02:08:993 (4,1) - this one could also be improved quite a bit if you care about the red tick ones dun
- different kiai rhythm? i mean both work so its not really a complaint, is it just for variety or is there some sort of difference i'm missing variety, yea. I just FELT the need to emphasize the vocals a bit more on the second chorus idk why. i think i did the same for hard diff as well.
- 03:29:618 (4,5,6) - your line is uneven/unstraight ya that's pretty gay i agree. changed.
well thats a weird snap for the last note ye ik xd
just gonna do the lower diffs because i'm a bit crunched for time but the top two seemed good from a quick glance!
i think the bg for the lower 3 diffs is cuter than the top diff one dont kill me i use that bg for lunatic due to its colors.
good luck with your set!