forum

Ito Kanako - Glass no Kutsu

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lasse
only some minor things:
01:15:777 (1,2,3,4) - looks a bit broken ingame with autostacking :/ http://lasse.s-ul.eu/EELSQJvH.jpg
01:30:972 (3,4) - feels a bit out of place cause you never use such antijumps for similar things, I think you could just stack it
02:08:569 - feels really unfitting to have a note here, on nothing when surounding things are such strong beats, sliderend or empty would be nice. or at least at some drum hitsound to make it feel more fitting (though other stuff is preferred)
03:16:946 (5) - only curved non-bezier slider in the whole map http://lasse.s-ul.eu/Nlz9ssvU.jpg 👀
also looks a bit off with the others, seems like it should be copy paste of 03:16:166 (3) - ?

nice map, love what you did with the normal sliderslides

do the other things you wanted and poke me for qualify
Topic Starter
Delis
01:30:972 (3,4) - I really love how it plays with the drums in music, not stacking them gives me a lot better feeling here. As you said this doesn't really look like my pattern due to this actually is experimental if I could use the pattern with my patterning and it actually did fit here.
02:08:569 - I know your feel, though I think this still is great in playing wise or I'm a retard. Added a drum finish here, should be a lot better now!

done what I didn't mention in this post, thanks a lot!
Lasse
qualified
Yohanes
omedetou
Natteke desu
поздравляю
Akitoshi
こんぐらっつ
Myxo
Wonderful map ♥ That last spinner is brutal though...
Sotarks
Dude please, I die at spinner zzzzzzzz i can't spin 450+ xD
Kalibe
At least u could decrease HP or short spinner, right now it's really awkward to play this spinner properly >:(

anyways, grats!
Rizia
congratz!
Maruyu
more love for saya yay
Narcissu
I spent a whole night play the game …… then sleep in class
Zero__wind
why so pro
Recath
I was playing until the end, and at the end I failed at the spinner because of life drain, and i was spinning about 300, died from full hp, please fix this

Edit: I think the spinner is way too long, just make it short and no one dies
Topic Starter
Delis
Thanks friends ^_^
ac585318
The main problem I have with this beatmap is the last spinner, I physically cannot spin as much as needed, with mouse or tablet, even with full meter...
iyasine
omeome~
Fabi
Kudos ~
mirm11
wha super :O nice map and .... saya <3
AlexZZZ
How is last spinner approved?
jesus
At least warn users