show more
ciara_old_1
yo holyshit, i thought i was bad LMAO
kai99

ciara wrote:

yo holyshit, i thought i was bad LMAO
LOL
Emerold
I procrastinate almost everything to the last point in time possible, its so bad...
My mind is full of the things to be done, but i cant get myself to do the things to the point in time i HAVE to do it, cause it would be too late otherwise ^^
By the way: Last year in high school and final exams some weeks ahead, still havent learnt anything for them, ehh, hehe
- Musix -
It's 10:30 PM and I'm still doing HW I was assigned 2-3 days ago ;)
ColdTooth
Too much
Rwyta
As much as I'm here
Viridi
Enough to be replying to this instead of working. 👌
I Love Chiaki
I have not left my house in 10 days if that even counts for anything :^)
n0stamina
i need to eat yet i refuse to..sooo
deadbeat
ask me again later
Satalia
a lot lmao haven't even done this essay for english and i was given an extra 2 weeks. only started it now rip
Pochacco
i didn't pay too much on tuition in the end of schoolyear i fully paid instead of having too much balance...

procastinating of saving money for 2nd gen build...
Comfy Slippers
rarely, am diligent af
Hai Tai
$ko^zvl*xH7b9hDRxi_4Tx^OIbq4xL2c
Adorn
Unfortunately, a lot.
Jellyblob
x
Reckless
I am replying to this thread when i should be doing an almost two week due essay assignment.
Jordan

Jellyblob56 wrote:

All. The. Time. The only chance of someone actually getting me to do something is by having me do it right then and there.
I never did homework at home, I would always do it the class before or on the bus if it was my first class. Plans cannot be for anything if I'm involved.
legit

i need an adderall stack tbh.
clayton
procrastination is my religion
Meah
A LOT
Knight_xxx
-shig-
A lot. It's a cycle that always ends in regret, but I always go back to procrastinating anyway lmao
Xuanfei
I don't. Everybody calls me a nerd bc I do my homework right after I get home hehe
Whatev
Nitrous
to the point where I always forget what I should be doing. That is pretty common for me to happen and that also makes me regret and suffer.
Luqanted
its not like i procrastinate, but i just do my task when my deadline is near like when ur deadline is May 12, I do my task on May 11 lol
Stanvord
I always think about doing it and not procrastinating, but I always get distracted or do something else and have to finish last minute