forum

When did you start playing osu!?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shinwoir
9/11/2016 lmao
Deusieus
started playing 8 months ago, was shit at standard back then now am casually playing 5 stars
sonofgeek
it was a dark time, filled with a lot of regret...
Tiisa
Apparently 17/5/2013 so almost four years ago! I've always played mostly catch the beat but lately I've started to play taiko too.
Luqanted

Luqanted wrote:

November 2014. A friend recommended me this game and I'm glad for that. :)
NOT ANYMORrr
Saeto
October 2016 I think. I started playing and I liked it then ^^
radda
started playing a month ago and I kinda can't stop
Keiger
i think it was mid december 2016 i joined
AlienSushi
I started playing in October 2014, it was 3 years ago, lol I was 14 (: time flies fast. Now I'm 16. It's sad.
Lapsey
Last week :]
TGminer
2 years.... damn
sleampy
I started 2 months ago, forgot about it for a couple weeks, then started playing again.
Chez
I started playing 3 years ago because a friend of mine saw a League of Legends streamer called Boxbox playing it. He suggested it to me and I played it for a little bit. It really wasn't for me though because I have such a shitty computer setup. A year later I come back again after discovering that WOAH THERE ARE DIFFERENT GAME MODES. osu!mania? Hey, that's like O2Jam, a VSRG that I sunk lots of time and money on. Ever since then, I've just been playing mania with months of breaks in between.
-Emi-
Yesterday
Ayesha Altugle
2011-10-02 which makes me 5 years and 8 months
Mearihime21
Today xD
Sushiemaster
4/16/2012 - start playing
5/2/2012 - quit because of financial problems
(lost account cant rmb the pass)
7/14/2014 - osu,iphone

4/15/2017 - start playing again
WingSilent
Just in some parts of 2012-13, and went into only mapping.
Mabuchi Shun
registered 3 years ago but started playing early 2016
too lazy to math
Zeugziumy
Around 2008. This account is from 2010, but I had another which I lost my password or something I can't remember the reason for it.
gaming epic
54 days ago.
-Flux
Around the summer of 2016. I lost my account and I started a new one. Nothing changed btw after that. I'm still a noob at the point ;-; .
Tyistiana
February 2012, Joined osu!

August 2012 , Quit because forget to download osu! back to my new computer.
October 2015, Rejoined osu! by seeing my friends play osu! in the class! XD
CORROSIVE
I've been playing for about 20 days and i think that i am doing well for that amount to time
:) :) :) :) :)
rethel
Around 2012/2013, I discovered it by myself as I watched some videos on tutube .3. ~
zero manners
3 days ago, I just really like being in the forums when playing games
Guzma
since 2014 and i still suck at every mode except catch the beat lmao
tbh i still suck at that too
nonamereaper
2013 and im still super bad but i did take a large break and have now swapped to tablet ! lets hope it goes better :lol:
Rossi
first play Dec 2014
make account Jan 2015
Arctos Sagittario
About 3 or 4 days before I create this account.
Play count, time, and current pp don't reflect all my skill level, but I'm still quite noob, especially for a 6-year-veteran.
RealRinkashime
6 months ago, or January entering February. Playing 4* maps with HDHR atm.
ChipFuu
I created my acc 66 days ago apparently. Reached 1k pp around 5 days ago, so yeah I'm still well in the scrub-zone lol.
Haven't really played rhythm games before other than Frets on Fire but I'm having heaps of fun with osu! right now. I'm a dancer so anything based around music is a-ok in my book.
R34pling
I started playing osu on 1st Jan 2016 on midnight (California time) as a new year resolution (maybe?)
So now it's easy for me to tell since when I play that game (now 1 year, 7 months, 19 days, and 5 minutes)

Yeah I'm kinda wierd.
casualplayer25
few days ago i suck XD
NerdyBaka
I started playing around 24 December 2016 if I remember correctly ;p
I'm still shit tho.
Zuga
I have played inconsistently on and off (mostly off) since January 2015.
I started taking osu seriously and playing it again near the end of April.
Any time before that, I was a rubbish noob who can only ar 7 up until one day on May 12th when the game started to make sense to me.
And from there, I started grinding and I got out of the 6 digit club in 53 days.
Now I can AR 9, My aim on jump maps are alot better and I am just learning to stream efficiently.
[ Pingu ]
october 2013 apparently, when i was 12 (according to my old profile page that was left to rot for god knows how long). but i took like a year or 2 break so i basically play like i'm brand new again.
_sparky_
3 years ago, some online friends introduced me to it.
Got into ctb but eventually stopped because of computer issues
Got a new computer and started playing Taiko...
KupcaH
In January 2016.
zero manners
like a month ago

this game is old. props to it for still being alive
show more